Dream Collection 4
53 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was night time. Instead of cars, there were houses with wheels.

Mine, in particular, was a western-style castle, which I rode with my classmates.

A majestic firework brewed that night; the porcupine of lights filled the entire sky.

It happened back then when everyone seems to lose all straw.

A black token appeared in my hand; It was a bit cold to touch.

Everyone lightened up, as the black masses of negative emotions were sucked in this token. As more and more emotions soar, it became increasingly hot and uncomfortable, like a boiling kettle about to blew up.

I went to the floor balcony and released the token. It flew all the way to the sky, resulting in this firework display.

Out of blue, the small school balcony changed to one of the European castles.

It's heading to a shopping mall with various houses on wheels.

That's where I parted ways with my classmates.

The mall had an orange sheen to it, with narrow walkways and lots of floors. It reminds me of the malls in China or Japan, due to the kanji letters.

I made my way to a department store. The lamps had a warm glow and lots of bread was in display—fruits as well.

I wanted to buy everything but I just didn't have much money. In the end, I only bought a 1.5 L bottle and a baguette.

At the food court, I sat on a bread-shaped table and a burger seat, munching on my baguette. There was a lot of Chinese food in here, while I wanted to eat steak and hamburgers.

Apparently, the baguette was enough. Inside, it had the miniature Eiffel Tower which tasted like milk chocolate with thick nougat and raisins.

As usual, when I went to the mall, I made sure to always visit the bookstore. Much to my dismay, it's just a narrow airplane cabin with porn mags with Arabic letters, and a box of tissues.

For my last stop, I visited the video game store.

It had quite the kickass design of a white Play Bus Stop console and its mouth was the entrance.

...but the shopkeepers were dressed as Nine-Ten-Don't characters like Malleo and Weegee.

They didn't even sell games at all, just giving out Game Keys for a decent rate on Stream.

Since my Stream account was locked out, when I changed my phone—I lost my interest. Though prior to that, I hadn't accessed it for years.

Outside, the castle's there waiting for me.

...and this time, I turned to a princess with a flak jacket, a Swiss knife, and a machine gun.

A harem of battle-ready maids welcomed me. It was nice when all of us had an orgy in Akiba.

That's all.

2