Isekai Tehepero (srs)
922 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
A bit serious this time. Can't think of a better title atm.

He was a NEET who did nothing but play games, watch anime and read manga all day--leeching off his parents' money.

One night, on the way back from the convenience store, a car ran over him.

There was no pain; only a limbo-like place he ends up.

An old man with grey hair and muscular features appeared in front.

'Che, it's not a cute girl. Why do I have to stick with an ugly old man?'

"Apparently, you have died. The God of Earth sent you to me--"

"Whatever, whatever, old fart. Just give me some cheats."

The old man frowned at the lad's disrespect, but he soon laughed it off. It's just a kid's tantrum.

"You sure you don't need explanations?"

"Don't you hear me, you geezer? Just let me pick my cheats!"

The old man just sighed while giving him a menu display, telling him to pick just one.

The youth, in his greed, picked all of them regardless.

"Send me off."

With a triumphant expression, like he was now a winner in life--each of his demeanor was condescending.

At this point, the old man didn't even care about replying anymore. He simply opened up a portal, in which the young man stepped in.

He found himself inside a low-level place, with slimes, goblins, and wolves scattering about.

He was overjoyed; he's finally in another world!

"Status!"

...but the moment he checked the contents...

"FUCK YOU, OLD FART! WHERE ARE MY FUCKING CHEATS! GIVE IT BACK!"

There was nothing, his stats are abysmally low—he didn't even get the Inventory feature.

The youth kept on cursing at the Old Man.

...and on his lack of awareness, a horde of slime approached him from the loud noises he's making...

His entire flesh was dissolved and devoured; he couldn't even fight back...all he did was cursing and cursing...until his last call...

"He...lp, I don't wanna die...you must save me...god."

To which, a voice resounded from the Heavens beckoned him:

"Give me a reason why should I help you."

"I...will...become the Hero...I'll save the world...make it...a better...place."

The voice from Heavens rang loudly across him...

"You are not worthy."

...and the young man's life in another world ended just like that.

Next time, he won't be so lucky.

7