Summoned F*ta Loli (nsfw)
1.2k 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
warning, I have a weird fetish.

When I woke up—I was inside a fantasy-like ritual area.

In front of me was a beautiful blond princess with drill hair—her eyes were sparkling.

Before her was an army of female knights. They're all pretty young and cute.

I wonder what's going on? I'm just a loli, even though I have a big penis—it doesn't make sense if I'm the one who got summoned.

"Uuu...Hero-sama is so cute...please marry me!"

"Hero? Why am I summoned here?"

One of the most beautiful knights kneeled down in front of me.

"Our Princess doesn't like men. The pretext of the summoning is to find a husband candidate that fits her tastes."

"...and why am I called Hero?"

"Because your loli penis might save the Kingdom!"

"Hey, isn't it strange? Why must it be me? It's not like the Princess can't get a marriage candidate here."

The Princess began to cry as she threw her body towards me. Her huge boobs were pressed against my own. It felt kinda...nice.

All those excitement made my penis hard as well...

"Waaaah! I really want to marry a loli with a big penis! Daddy said...uuu...there's no one out there that fits and he'd force me to some douchebag-looking man! It's not fair!"

"Seriously?"

Not even those loli elves who aged slowly? Or did the Father just get so lazy to search?

"...even if there's any...everyone's below the legal age...by the way, my loli waifu—how old are you?"

Who's your waifu! Even if you fit my fetish so well, we technically just met!

"I'm 25 this year...err..."

Don't ask why I look like this even though I'm old. I dunno either.

"You don't like it?" with her face so close to me, the princess tilted her head, giving me a lonely look, but the next moment she pointed at my little sister, "But she's so big..."

"...more importantly! Even if I'm a girl with a penis, it's not a guarantee we can have kids."

"It's okay.", the princess carried my small body with ease, "...we just have to try until I get pregnant!"

I was all worried about why she kept getting her all just for some stupid fetish.

"What if the time won't ever come?"

It's a mix of comfort and discomfort when her boobs made a nice cushion, but the way she went princess-carry on me was so embarrassing...

"It's okay." the princess smiled, "Before I'm a princess, I'm a woman. I'd rather cast away my status than marrying away someone I won't love."

When we're inside her room, the princess starts undressing in front of me, while lewdly panting.

My penis was about to burst—forming an enormous pole in my white dress, and warm liquid flowed down my pussy, drenching my white panties. Heat went over to my face and it was hard to speak clearly since I felt out of breath.

"...why do you love me or even lust for me? Because of my appearance?" I covered my chest with my hands since my nipples were erect as well. I didn't wear any bra since the texture made me so horny, especially when I see my reflection in front of the mirror. I didn't actually need them either since my breasts are small.

Even if I love big boobs, it wasn't really comfortable to have it myself.

She crawled seductively towards me, wrapping her hands around my chin while gazing squarely.

"Is it wrong to love you because you're such a cute loli? Weren't you the same way with me?"

Her charm was so strong, I had to turn my face away, else I'd lose myself and push her down. Pre-cum also starts dripping from my little sister...and more wet spots formed on my panties.

"...but beauty is kind of transient. It might fade away as we get older. In that case, can you still say that you love me like always?"

"Heh." the princess put on a smug face as she slid her garments off, revealing her youthful white skin, causing me to swallow my saliva, "Our aging process is slower, the more magic power we have. It's guaranteed for me to still look like this even after 1000 years...maybe even more so if a cute loli like you spoiled me every day."

Then she added while pressing her finger to my lips, "Besides, I'm already 500 years old this year!"

...that age gap.

"Ugh...at most you just look 18. Okay...for now on, you're forever 18..."

"Yey, thanks...my loli!"

She glomped me up close; our face rubbed together.

"...by the way, how old I look?"

"About 12?"

"Lolicon."

"...and this lolicon's gonna gobble you up, my wifey...and you know you gonna love it..."

She didn't even finished her words and just pressed her lascivious lips on mine, followed by the wriggles of her playful tongue. The sounds of saliva and liquids entwined in rhythm soon filled the entire room. Accompanied by lustful moans from both of us.

I don't feel like going to the detail of what happened that day. Whenever I tried writing it, I got so horny I want to masturbate over and over.

It was indeed strange how love works, even if it's just the attraction of lewd desires. I made her horny and she made me horny...just that.

...to make long story short...we end up having 69 children, who stopped getting old after their prime. Like, during their young-adult phases. Even the King himself looks like a cute girl without a vagina.

There was no eternal loli like me.

Later on, I heard--even the long-lived races like elves grew that way.

Although the lives are long, it's not like they lived forever. One by one, our children with the lowest magic powers died one by one, while still in their youthful states.

It made me swallow my saliva—to think—one day I'd just went poof like that.

As one thousand years passed, only a few of our original child still remain. Their offsprings barely remembered us anymore.

We only took the throne for one hundred years, after all.

I was wondering...

Why did both of us still look like a grade and high schooler?

The King, strangely enough, look even younger than 1000 years back. Plus she now had big boobs, with such a feminine and curvy body to boot.

She had a nice penis and vagina as well. Not to mention her butt was...

"Hum...hum...hum..."

Just another day passing by, like hundreds of years ago. Princess was making our breakfast while the King acted all girlish in her cute lingerie. I could see her penis harden and her nipples getting erect, poking through her lewd babydoll.

The King herself was such a nice girl, both as top and bottom. Especially when she actually looks younger than the princess herself--eventually got treated like her little sister. She's so damn cute!

It was a pity, the Queen died when the princess was a child. Otherwise, we'd have kinky foursome together. I got even more curious when the King talked about the Queen, that she was such a sex maniac who love girls too much.

...but the cause of her death—it was unknown. Regardless of our relationship as mutual lovey-dovey cock-sleeves, it's not my right to pry such matters.

Especially since the princess herself was silent.

...

We made our house in the World Tree since the Internet is the best here. We rented the space with the High Elves for a measly five gold per month. For the money, we can go earn stuff by doing things as a hobby—or if we're lazy, we can just get the Kingdom to fund us.

It's been pretty nice living here for nine hundred years...but I was wondering.

Why did only the King's descendants live so long? Does it have anything with the Queen? Furthermore, this cute futanari didn't seem able to impregnate others as well.

As for me...uh, dunno. Probably since I'm happy and did lots of kinky stuff, I'm still a fluffy loli.

Speaking of which--why did she keep her silence, all this time?

I never expect it to be answered at such uneventful day.

The entire world tree trembled when we had our breakfast. The next moment was a few gentle knocks on the door.

A beautiful Onee-san with rainbow hair and light enveloping her came to pay us a visit.

The Goddess?

"Mom!"

"...mai waifu..."

"Let's talk later. I'm so horny, let's fuck."

I thought I could just observe this time, but when the Goddess came to me and sucked my penis first...

It all ends up with a kinky foursome and all of us went to Heaven as the result.

...cuz the Goddess actually came to invite us there.

Last millennium had been so busy and when she finally retired as the main Goddess, she can finally reunite with her family.

I was wondering, why kept secrets?

"Without it...we can't hold someone as dear. When more than one thousand years would pass--I'm afraid we won't feel anything anymore." so the Goddess said.

While I was all confused about her way of thinking, since the King and the Princess actually felt the same, I simply shrugged my shoulders.

No need to be held back by common sense.

...from there on, it's basically a life with just having fun and doing kinky stuff...so yeah, I'll leave all that to your imagination.

While there might be few questions left unanswered. They weren't all important anymore. I can just ask it later when I'm in the mood.

8