Magic Trick (GL / NSFW)
760 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mirai-oneechan."

"What is it, Belle?"

"I'm gonna do some magic."

She took a set of playing cards and shuffled them skillfully. Four cards she placed face-down.

"Pick one of them and I'll tell what card you're holding."

This loli made a smug face.

"Right away?"

"Since Mirai-oneechan is a cute loli, I can turn back a bit...but promise if I get it right, you'll kiss me."

"Yeah, yeah."

...

"The card you're holding is Ace of Spades." Belle gazed triumphantly; her green wavy short hair and dark green eyes sure made my heart flutter. Not to mention, the curves of her lips made my heart a prisoner.

...but.

"It's Joker."

At the same time, I revealed what's in my hand all along.

"What...why?"

When Belle began to tear up, she got even cuter, I reach out to pat and ruffle her hair.

Uuu...this is so nice. Her hair's so soft and fluffy...

"...have you calmed down now?"

Although it's me who took advantage.

"Un...I'm in heaven...but why? I practiced a lot...I shouldn't get it wrong."

I revealed the other card on my pocket, it was indeed the Ace of Spades.

"Mirai-oneechan, you're such a meanie! I got it right all along." she cutely pouted, making me went away to embrace her, which she replied with, "Funyaan...this is not fair...Mirai-oneechan...you know I can't resist your cuteness..."

Her body's so soft and comfy; the texture of her gothic black dress against my white shirt was so nice—especially when our small chests pressed together. It made my heart thump when she reflexively wrapped her hand around mine.

"You're the cute one, Belle. It made me want to tease ya."

"Mou..." with our faces close together, Belle turned her face away and brushed her fingertip at her lips; gazing expectantly while tilting her head.

"Do you really want to know, or should we just flirt all day?"

Belle's face reddened further, she even drolled unconsciously; it's so adorable when she quickly sucked the droll in and pretend that I didn't see her antics.

"I thought you're going to ki—I mean, I'd like to know, please, Onee-chan..."

I gently broke free from her embrace, which was followed by her disappointed sigh.

I think I'm gonna have a field day with this.

"It's simple, really."

I took my own set of playing cards from the other pocket.

"When you turned around, I took this set and pulled Joker. For the Ace of Spades—well, you know. The question was the card I'm holding, right? Not the one I selected among those four."

"Uuu! That's not fair..." Belle went all pom-pom-pom on the sofa. My heart felt it's going to melt again...

"In exchange, we got a lot more skinship, right?"

"Un..."

"Hyahh..."

There's a jolt when Belle jumped on me so suddenly; wrapping her hand around my shoulders.

She was on top of me; her face so red, like she's enduring so much shame...

"Mirai-oneechan...kiss me...I know I lost but, you owe me an apology."

With her angelic features, soft breath and body heat all over. I couldn't restrain myself any longer.

...even though we're both girls, sisters, and lolis on top of that...I love Belle. I want to spend more quality time with her.

She closed her eyes and sucked in a mouthful of hot air; bringing her face closer to mine.

Just as our lips are about to meet...

Creak...the door opened.

"Ah sorry, did I interrupt something? Uuu...please excuse me..."

It's Mitsuki.

She seems to be home from school earlier...

...but what's with that shameless attitude? If you really feel sorry, please go away! Rather than watching two lolis making out with such expectant eyes...

I knew it, Mitsuki is such a damn lolicon!

"Wahhh...uuu...sniff...sniff...Mitsun found out I'm a lesbian...Onee-chan...aaahhh..."

Look, Belle's already crying her eyes out.

"Who cares? Everyone here is gay anyway."

...and our actual age is old enough to live without caring what others think. To be exact, more than twenty--I guess?

Rather than mulling whether you're gay, you should think if you love that person earnestly!

Before Belle started bawling like crazy, I cradled the back of her head and gently pressed my lips on hers.

"Mhh...mnnn...chuu..."

Her mouth was so warm. There's a sweet sensation welling in my heart as our tongues met. It circled on mine; ravishing it, while mine also felt up her mouth walls and teeth.

As the intensity of her tongue movements rose, her hands began to trail away at my face, fondling my small breasts, stomach, legs, and it even traced the outline of my crotch.

...but before she manages to put her finger inside my soaked boxers, I slowly untangled her tender tongue. With the parting of our lips, thick and creamy trails of saliva trickled down my shirt. As I didn't wear any bra, it revealed my pair of tiny pink nipples—it was fully erect from that simulation.

Belle's face got so red; she began panting, while her face was laden with lust.

Right before she began initiating a make out, I pointed at Mitsuki, with hands between her spread legs.

"No! It's not what you think it is..."

With two horny lolis eying her, I think she misunderstood something.

"Wanna join us?"

Maybe due to the shock, she had her mouth stupidly hanging open; not realizing both of her hands were inside her soaked panties.

She might be quite old but I'm not just into lolis. I actually prefer a girl with a curvy body and especially big boobs. Mitsuki's breasts might only be medium sized, around C-cup, but she's really sweet and comfy. Not to mention, her impression of a cutie-next-door--no one else could top her particular heroine trait.

"Mirai-oneechan...?"

Belle didn't seem to even realize what's going on. As if the stimulation earlier already sent her to cloud nine.

"Un...with Mitsun...I love Mitsun a lot...thank you...Onee...chan."

Although she, strangely enough, understood what I meant, just by us meeting glances.

When I moved my face a bit, gesturing this lewd lolicon...

"Y-yes! Gladly..."

Speaking of which, Mitsuki was even older than both of us...but she looks like a young schoolgirl.

As Belle was still out of it, I princess-carried Belle to the second floor. This time, Mitsuki was with us.

...it might not be as romantic, but I know, with three of us, the second round would be intense.

I'm so looking forward to it.

well, about the ages--they're not exactly humans, so...

Mirai and Mitsuki, I kinda took them from one of my works. The title is The Scenery of Tranquil Places. That one's just a prototype story though. It's not really good, I don't recommend you to read it.

Belle was also there, dubbed as the Plant Loli iirc, but I hadn't give her an actual name at that point. I kinda cut some parts involving her in the editing as well. I'll try giving her more love in the next works.

1