I’m Feeling Lazy
110 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The day off has finally come, yet, with all that extra time, I don't feel like doing anything at all.

"Isn't it fine? You have earned your rest. You should spend it however you want the most."

I always had this regret that I'm not spending my time well. Back then, when I was in college, I often lazed around, when I actually had the opportunity to better myself. If only I could spend it better...

"Give it a rest. No matter what, your past self had done his best."

...but is it okay to keep lazing around like this?

"If that's what you want, don't you think it's common sense to listen to it? What's more important, the wish of people who didn't know shit about you in the slightest, or your own wishes?"

I just want to follow the one who'll let me reach my goals. I want to live...however I want to.

"Then...listen to yourself more. Appreciate your needs better."

Can I really be successful by doing this?

"What you think about success is kinda meaningless. You want some riches? It's all about persuading others to give you money. In the end, it's all their decision—not yours. But for what your hands can achieve, do you want them to dictate your life as well?"

...but I don't want to go hungry if I'm just following my desires.

"Of course, you got to compromise a bit. It doesn't mean you have to cut corners for everything."

Ah...

"Besides, even if you get riches—it can go poof at any moment.

If you focus on which your hand can grasp—don't you think it feels better? You don't have to rely on anyone. You're the captain of your own fate.

Do you think those successful people are able to live however they'd like? Ha! They're people with the least time for themselves. Even their actions are restricted to maintain a public image.

The grass is always greener on the other side, my friend."

I don't really get it but, do you think I should just be lazy whenever I want to?

"That's not something you should be asking others about."

Hmm...

"Remember, this day off is something you earned for yourself. However you use it, you have the final say."

I guess, in the end, I'd feel uneasy to just do absolutely nothing.

I can't really stand the boredom of idling. Maybe I could rest my weariness a bit, and have fun thereafter.

Oh yeah.

Can I write down the conversation we just had earlier?

"Feel free. Why though?"

I just felt like sharing to others, the things I've learned throughout my life.

Just like what you've done to me.

I also felt, it'd be nice, if I could change the others' lives for the better, by doing so. It's my dream to see, not only me, but others living the dream life they always yearned.

"Sorry to break the bubble...but no matter what you do, it's all their decision, not yours—whether their lives would be better. Even if you didn't share it, they can just go to someone else."

I guess so...

"Unless it was made to better your own life, I don't think it's worth doing."

How about you? Did your life go better when you're with me?

"...dummy."

You're such a sweet waifu.

"I don't do it cuz it's you...I'm just helping that cute loli inside of you..."

You mean Mirai-chan?

Hey...are you embarrassed?

Ey...

Ah okay, she left.

Maybe I teased her a bit too much there...

Oh well, whatever.

Guess I'll just chill around...same as usual.

1