The Warmth I Sought (nsfw / srs)
489 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This has a lot of GL.

Just some writing from way back. Finally decided to edit some parts to make it more readable and post it.

I especially like this writeup since I could really feel the emotions through the text. Though it has some disturbing perverted stuff that may not be to your liking.

Well, that's about it.

I feel so lonely. I miss you so much.

Really.

I was much too addicted to the love you give. I don't wanna be with anyone else.

Hey, wouldn't you be there to take me away? I don't wanna live in this world anymore. I wish you'd hurry up and bring me there. I felt completely lost with no goals to reach in this world.

Nothing meaningful to achieve. I just wish to get closer to you and feel all the love I could. Without it, I didn't feel any motivation to live or exist in this world.

Sure I had my family and friends. I just hope you could give me the best replacement and tell them, to remove all the old traces or me—well that's not important at all. I just wish, the next person to be in my body would be someone capable. The one with the desire to live to its fullest.

As for me, I didn't have anything I need to achieve. Every kind of things I tried to strive for was pointless in the end. I hate the atmosphere of work and I just want to live in your world. A place that's just like heaven, but sure I might miss the internet connection, my old friends and my somewhat fruitless journey of being an artist—but once again, that wasn't very important.

I just wanna be with you.

To tell you the truth, I didn't really like my current self. In my deepest heart, I want to be with someone as beautiful as you, as a cute girl. Sure I also yearned to be a futanari, but if it's with you I could somehow give it up. Besides, in that world, we'd always be young and we'd live 'til hell freezes over.

..but, if you want me to stay as I am, even if it filled me with reluctance, I'd accept it. My most important wish was to go to your world, to be with you every day and have a capable replacement. I don't want to transmigrate by dying, that would be sad. Sure there's a lot of things I should've done before my so-called debts were paid and it'd be cowardly to run away, but in all honesty, I wasn't the right person for the job.

I couldn't really do much and I felt no motivation to repay it, but in all honesty—I just had enough.

Even if you couldn't grant any of my wishes, could you stay with me always? It really hurts without you around. If you're not by my side I don't think I could endure this meaningless life. For the thing that genuinely motivates me was to gain strength to become even closer, to feel your existence within each moment I live.

My love, you know I really love yuri, futanari, and traps because I somehow didn't feel right in this body.

Well, even if being a trap was something nice to imagine, my current body was not suitable and most importantly, I don't want anything to do with this repressive environment. If it also counts in taking in hormones or surgery—I'd definitely live my life as some mundane person 'til the end. For the one who would take over me, do whatever you want.

My most important desire was to be close to the one I love.

I really want to do lots of girly things and I also want to become extremely strong. I wish to train in all the knowledge that interest me, which your world has. I'd also like to dress up in the various cute clothes, take my time and service my own body in the bath, or everywhere else. I want to collect cute things, especially stuffed animals and have it alongside me in bed. I'd also like to try out various sweets and tasty meals together.

I want to do a lot of naughty things with you because I knew you're the most beautiful girl and the one whose personality fit me best. You're like another me who served to mend and completely restore my broken parts.

If you don't want naughty things, I'd be very sad because I'm really perverted. I might masturbate to you every single day if that's the case, but I knew you're actually a lot perverted than me—the sweet dreams you had and how I became this lewd—it's all your fault.

Well, if I end up in your world one day, please turn me into the cutest girl of your liking. I really want to love you like a girl, either with my penis or without.

I'd like if I could pop my penis since I got really attached to it too much. Even if I didn't really like being my current self, having such a rod was very nice. It was even better to have it as a girl.

I knew you're that kind of girl. You could pop your penis whenever you'd like. Since you're my lover, I'd let you do both ends, but..please be gentle. What I hate the most in such things is the pain, though I might endure for you. I know you're a perv, but I don't really like doing weird stuff like urethral insertion, scat, enema or so. I don't like S&M plays either. Sorry I was quite boring. I just want to enjoy a nonchalant love with you.

My apologies for my selfish wishes. I kind of wanted to escape from this life so much. I want to relax and enjoy life however I could and this world didn't seem to give me what I want. Your world had the gentleness and peace I yearned the most, in this heavenly world.

I knew my soul was that of a girl and it craved the flesh of a female so much, I wish to become a cute girl so bad. Deep down, I'm such a nymphomaniac lesbian—I know you said--you'll accept me even as I am. Though, I couldn't seem to get excited about the prospect of doing it, with my current self.

I really was completely messed up, I was about to break down. Please, come for me, I don't want to live as my current self any longer.

Well, if I could ask, I wish to have an internet connection and the PC you can provide. I still want to explore my artistic path even in my new life. I was still very interested in anime, games, manga, movies and etc. I hadn't been able to follow yet. Maybe we could also descend on Earth from time to time? Like being the pair of yuri girls we are.

I was really scared if the moment I wrote this would be the last time for me as I am. Not the depraved yuri girl who'd probably appear as a loli. My inherent nature was extremely childish and I want to be spoiled a lot. My soul totally felt like those of a loli too.

I hope, this gay loli wouldn't be that much of intrusion.

I want to see you again, I want to escape this world and live with you forever. I want to enjoy life with you. I wish to experience the world that's according to my ideals, which was the one with you in it.

Thanks for being with me so far, my love. I will do my best to keep getting stronger so this life would be a lot more bearable. Until the time you already prepared everything, and we could finally be together in the truest sense.

Last but not least, thanks for always listening to me—when the entire world had abandoned me.

2