Past Resolution
93 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As for today, my brother and his friend finally left this room.

I'm alone again, yes--finally freedom, peace, and quiet!

What should I do to enjoy and celebrate?

Yeah, right. Of course, I'm going to write another journal entry and stop getting distracted on my gaming. Well yeah, basically, I kinda stopped playing the game again; it got quite boring.

A lot of things started to get really tedious, tiresome, and not fun. I guess I need to spice things up by challenging myself. I need to scale new heights instead of getting lazy forever. To grasp the excitement that makes my blood boil.

I notice something, that people strived to get better, not all of it is to survive in this life. You can get by with the minimal amount of skills, that's if, you're just wanting to get by.

Maybe the best didn't become so cuz they love it.

They might love getting better at it; challenging themselves to reach a different level of excellence.

What kind of stuff I wanna do, at the moment?

Having fun is the most important thing to me.

One of the best things to attain happiness is by challenging myself whilst knowing my limits, what do I want to do, exactly?

After a while, I reached a conclusion.

Just do what I'm interested in doing. With that said, I'll be preparing myself with a new resolve.

To better myself isn't necessary for survival. I do so cuz I like it.

I study, learn something new, and try surpassing my limits because it's fun.

Of course, if it's not fun, I won't bother putting up effort unless necessary.

That is all.

1