Crass Nonsense
105 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
lots of foul language abound.

this is my classic having fun writeups. i didn't really do it anymore. i wrote this way back--around early 2017 maybe.

i edited some shit, tho not much changes actually.

Candy land, candy in my heart. The earth trembles but so was I.

A good amount of destruction befell this very earth; where I stood was a figment of what's once an ordinary life. I fell to the ground; caught my breath inside my own breath. Exhilarating feel to someplace unknown I left my nipples to touch the ground. Whether I would prefer to wrestle with the ring of engagement or not, I might just be fed up with cockroaches and sour cream with potatoes and pineapple sugar candies.

I felt a bit stupid, maybe half or fourteen. Fifteen was my middle name, but my nipple would disagree. I had a point of torture inside the trash can of soup. It tasted liked soup, maybe fifteen portions of anal vasectomy through one kilometer trip from Philadelphia to San Francisco. It's a place I left my heart to, but you know, I don't know for sure—what would you know?

There were lines upon the earth, signaling me to anal fist your dictionary. I had been waiting for so many microseconds I began to lost count on how many nipple kings would I plunder their nipple at. Right from the beginning, the two cities were born, but when I came here, it was all the kingdom of anal fisting inside the broken titties of my own sentient nipple. Was there a need to reimburse all those chocolate shaped peanut butter jelly, yes?

I do not.

I do, really.

Maybe I half agreed but most of it disagreed but you would might as well try to deep fry my anus inside your cherry tree as you would ram your penis into a cactus dickhole. That's the same thing as when you shoved your ding dong into my ding dong. Would your ding dong marry my ding dong if it's the last cherry tree peach shit dickhole fucking disgraceful shithole?

Rather than making my bridge into your water, just form your water into my dickhole. I was thoroughly fucking shit serious to the death of my sovereign anal crumpet cactus porcupine hedgehog blueprint nipple. You know what I'd like and I'd like what I look, if it was any better in my dunghole, there'd be warm beneath the snow. Sunday night there's a waterfall, this was insane you're wasting time in my bunghole deep in my knee cap hole, southern water the piledrivers bloom. As the sundering came from afar, deep fry in the marrow in my earth just six feet under. Hurry up the big dipper stars going fro for us nutter.

No shit, there was a lot of shit going up and down in the valley. The king was a queen who was a king and queen but half a king, with a quarter of queen but less than a half of another king inside your outside. Fucking inside my outsides, you would think 'i have to get pregnant' but wait! I had just ejaculated outside the space, which in turn generated another parallel universe consisting of your nipple inside my dick that's outside your inner nipple.

I had enough of this shit, so I just want to take a piss—you off. When I pissed you on I wanted to turn you on with a remote desktop with the latest model capable of demolishing the entire catwalk with its penis. I just wanted to say I love you, although it's only a joke. I still hate you so much I kinda love you but I just kinda want to hate you as much as I love you. When your nipples were red, just take a shower inside your outside inside outside inside outside inside outside inside outside inside outside inside outside out out out in in in in in in fucking my nipple at large.

Whenever you came I came inside. I came outside your insides. I had to think of what to do if you failed to come inside.

I live.

1