OP Hunter 2
51 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been many days since the [Tutorial] mission.

To make a long story short--I obtained the qualification to solo raid a dungeon.

This one looks pretty tough...

It's in a completely different dimension from Earth. Its entrance had the shape of a human head, with snakes coming out of its eyes. Its entrance shaped like a flower, with a purplish-meat texture encapsulating it.

The ground had a strong scent of sulfur. All vegetations around the region all devoid of colors-; its branches greyish white, with sharp edges. These trees would come alive during the night and instantly kill any Adventurer below B-rank.

This is a forbidden ground by the Hunter's Association. Not even a single Hunter had traversed its depths...but I could take a risk due to my [Save Point] and [Emergency Escape] feature. As a contingency, I also added [Anti Skill Jamming]. Some dungeons can be extremely treacherous.

I readied my equipment, consisting of red (epic) and yellow (legendary), with all the consumables I stacked over the daily quest and subsequent dungeon raids.

Up to this day, I still hadn't received a unique rated weapon (rainbow) yet. I heard it was the strongest-rank weapon tailored for its user.

It's especially bestowed to legendary Hunters deep inside the dungeon.

I wonder what my Unique Weapon would be...maybe it's a pistol. I've been using Aura Guns since day one, with energy gloves as a close-combat alternative. They're great 'cuz their attacks ignore defense and had extremely high accuracy.

Still, looking at this grotesque entrance, I wonder if the unique weapon would have the appearance of true evil. Like, it was made out of rotting human intestines and cellular-sized eyes all over the body and unlike bullets, it would spray blood which would gore enemies into a puddle of mess.

Swallowing my saliva a few times, I made a beeline towards the entrance.

Just when I went inside the mouth—it descended in the blink of an eye!

[You have died.]

The next moment, I was in my room.

Whoever sold me this fake information probably wants me dead.

Well, he succeeded.

Alright, time to kill him and his entire family.

Violate their corpses in front of their ancestors.

...and after that, I'll kill their ancestors as well!

1