The Entire Isekai Harem Story (under 400 words)
120 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The story goes like this...

A NEET was hit by a truck, get awesome cheats. End up in another world and travel through cities.

Each place, the MC seems to always be roped into some havoc caused by the Demon Lord's minions. Solving it with style, every single time.

Getting new companions along the way, who all somehow end up to be cute girls for every fetish.

After the Harem was big enough, the MC decides to just storm the Demon Lord's castle 'cuz he's tired of the harassments.

The Demon Lord happens to be a cute loli; another harem member get.

The world was saved!

...but no! The gods of the world were disappointed since it doesn't go according to the script! There ain't enough conflict, chaos, and destruction that's enough to develop humanity as a whole.

The MC always solve the problems so effectively, it's out before it managed to escalate.

Even the Hero (Puppet) was killed by the MC when he's trying to hit on his girls.

The gods wanted to kill the MC but due to the power of the main character and especially his OP Harem, the gods lost. In addition, the MC got a harem member!

Something doesn't seem right...

It was all a plot from the Goddess who sent the MC from Earth! She wants to dominate the other world without moving a single finger. After robbing the MC of his powers, he'd be at her mercy, free for her to toy around.

"MC-kun. Good work—now I'm going to take back what is mine—what? How can you be so strong without your Cheats!"

The Goddess underestimated the MC's desire to learn, train and explore to ease his boredom.

She overlooked the fact, she could not take the things the MC earned for himself!

Moreover, the MC wasn't alone. With his harem members ganging up on the Goddess—she ends up losing--becoming the latest addition to the harem.

The story ends with the MC and the harem members ascending to become gods and goddesses, gaining eternal life. Leaving aside those who were already one.

There was a grand marriage.

...and eventually, it comes to MC and his wives fucking for all eternity.

The world no longer needs the intervention of Gods. Humanity and Demons can decide their own future.

So...

"What about the truck?"

"She's actually the first harem member."

The End

The Author notes doesn't add to the 400 word count.

This felt satisfying, it's like I wrote an entire novel.

1