All You Can Isekai
91 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All You Can Isekai

It was morning. So I figure it'd be a high time to catch some fresh air.

The neighborhood was serene and quiet as usual. Even graveyards would be more crowded, with people crowding in, trying to steal the offerings right after the gullible party left.

I saw Truck-kun in front of my house. It had the three triangles logo; a black front and a white container. Its plate number was 378. On its sides were the expiration date of its license.

January 11, 2019.

It's already many months back.

"Hello, Truck-kun? How are you? Fine, thank you, oh my god."

The truck was silent until I walked away and I heard a horn, along with his words:

"Wanna go to another world? Hop in."

Isekai?

Maybe not.

"It's dangerous."

"...but it's not like you'd have much to achieve in here, right? You're just going to work back and forth until you die. No future, nothing to look up for. What difference is there from dying?"

"I still need to prepare some necessities and tell my parents first."

"Humbug! And you still call yourself an adult?"

"Did I?"

"Nevermind then. I will wait."

"What do I need to prepare?"

Truck-kun gave me a list.

Survival tools like portable toilet, portable cabins, portable showers, tent, water purifier, cooking tools, etc...

High-end Smartphone with waterproof and durability, Supercomputers, hacking tools, palmtop terminal, etc, etc...

Things to defend me like combat knives, guns, rifles, assault rifles, sniper rifles, rocket launcher, mechas, and condoms.

Omitted.

Healing tools and various medicines.

Omitted.

He also gave me a few books.

[Book of Appraisal]

[Book of Inventory]

[Book of Language Translation]

"Gather these items and study this skill book until you acquire it! Don't rely on gods and goddesses!"

"Roger that, Truck-sama!"

"Just Truck-kun or Truck-san is fine."

"What about Truck?"

"It's too plain. I don't like my name. I want my name to be Arnold Schwarzenegger but it's already taken."

"Can't you be Arnold Schwarzenegger II?"

"I can't. That means I'd be living under the shadows of someone else. My legend would be overshadowed. You, think of a good name."

"My name isn't 'You'..."

"Whatever...give me a good name."

"Verudora?"

"...you really have no creativity, huh."

In the end, we decided that the names weren't really important.

We'll go with 'MC' and "Truck-kun' for now.

I spent months trying to understand the essence of Inventory, Appraisal, and Language Translation.

Along with my skill mastery, I garnered lots of money and ways to protect myself.

I also managed to order everything and put it to my inventory.

My parents were proud of me.

One day, I told them, "I'd be going with Truck-kun to another world. There are many challenges I still want to pursue."

They were completely okay with it, as I left them with enough money for the rest of their lives.

...and a year since our last meeting.

"Get in the fucking truck, MC."

"I was waiting for you to say that."

This pair of Truck and Man would charter the virgin lands of the other world, and live to the fullest!

...and when we finally came, we yelled at the same time.

"[Status]!"

[Status: Damn Single, but awesome.]

1