The Villainess loves me a lot (GL)
225 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I found myself in an Otome game called Sexy Cavalry 69% Koishite Shimasu! Or in short Sexy69.

I was the main heroine, Leona. A commoner girl with above-average looks. I was enrolled in Sexy Cavalry 69th Academy through a scholarship program.

The moment I came to, I was in a luxurious medieval room. While other students live with their partner, Leona was alone.

According to System Message, to return home, I must get an ending with one of the capture targets.

...but I only play otome games for the story and gameplay, I'm not interested in guys.

As I gathered my thoughts, the entrance door sprung open.

"Leona-chan, please be my waifu!"

...and my favorite character in the game appeared.

A goth loli who carried around a pirate rabbit plush. Her blond drill hair twitched around with her beaming smile.

She's the Villainess, Eris-chan. but unlike other games, she's more of comic relief. Everything she did in all routes was pretty much harmless and only serves to make me adore her more.

In the game, she also had a minor friendship route, you can get, after clearing all the capture routes. It was listed as a normal ending, and Leona was seen holding hands with Eris at graduation.

It was really sad, since, from my yuri goggles, it was quite apparent how Eris loved Leona. How she got so close to her dear friend without being able to confess, it truly made me heartbroken.

I couldn't forgive Leona in the game, for being so dense and kept going for the capture targets, taking this cute loli's advances for granted.

I once want to write a fanfic of Eris and myself, but I decided against. The girl she loved was Leona. Although she was dense towards the loli when it came to love, she's really caring; even treating Eris as a little sister and look after her problems.

I also picked up the game because the capture targets are really fun people, especially the first prince who loves to cosplay as a female knight and look really sexy.

But the best girl is still Eris.

"Leona-chan?"

I nearly jumped when she poked my cheeks all of sudden. Eris in the game wouldn't do such things. Maybe it's because this ain't a game anymore?

"Umm...what did you say?"

"I love Leona-chan, please marry me."

Her bright, shining blue eyes, and her petite body approaching me with cute plop plop noise, it made me suffer a critical hit.

When I think about it, I nod. Eris' smile got really bright and wide, she tackled me and cuddled against my slender body.

"Leona! I'm so happy...hehehe...zzz"

When she slept on my lap, adorable sleep bubbles with a cozy emoticon came out. It made me want to stroke her hair.

==

The next morning, we gathered at the cathedral in our wedding dresses.

It reminded me of the fanfic I wrote.

Because Leone was so dense, Eris prayed to the Goddess to gain the courage to tell her straight.

Eris finally confessed to Leona.

They married, had lots of children, all cute girls—and lived happily ever after.

When I came to, there were little children, lifting the back part of the wedding dress.

The capture targets were among the audience, along with other academy students and their parents.

Eris parents' cried so much, especially her father.

"My daughter had become a woman..."

Leona's parents also had heartwarming expressions.

It's not uncommon to marry at fifteen, for both nobles and commoners.

Fifteen-year-olds were already treated as adults in-name, but to be officially recognized, marriage was in order.

After going through the usual ceremonies, the priest finally said the word.

"You may kiss the bride."

We lifted our wedding veil and joined our lips. Confirming our love, under the eyes of people present.

As our lips part, merry claps resound from the audience.

...but Eris, who should be the happiest were tearing up.

She muttered in a low voice, "Thank you, **-chan, for putting up with my selfish wishes."

My nerves stood on end when she mentioned my real name.

"I don't want to go back, Eris. I want to be with you."

Despite our short time, I've been through lots with her, in the game, and when I wrote my fanfiction.

In my mind, I always imagine various scenarios of myself as Leona, having fun with her. Not just as sisters...but lovers.

"Then...can I come along?"

"...but, I'm not Leona that you love."

"I'm also not the Eris you love—is it okay?"

It was a hard pill to swallow.

Eventually, I caved in.

With our bitter smiles, a white light enveloped us, and we were back on Earth.

I saw my little sister sleeping on my chest. Come to think of it, her body was petite and she's so pretty.

"Leona-chan...I love you so much..."

...and her voice was so lovely.

It filled me with complicated feelings.

...until I saw the marriage picture in my room.

Ah, how could I forget?

We're already married for years, but we still treat each other like sisters.

Giving myself a facepalm, I found myself staring at the ceiling, for the longest time.

Life sure is strange.

4