Chapter 1  A New Born Devil?
4.5k 19 158
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Please click the [] Button on the chapters! Please and Thank You!

Greetings new readers, I am the author that brought you... [After Reincarnating, My System Quit!] and thus if you enjoyed that, this should entertain you. The things I can forewarn you about are...

Spoiler

1 A smaller harem, well for DxD.

2 Issei, with the Red Dragon will not become part of this story-line.

3 Canon is busted and only few "unavoidable" events will happen like in canon.

4 Other than being like his older brother Sirzechs, the MC will have no additional perks. (at least till the end phase)

5 If you failed to read the Synopsis, there is no Rias in this world or rather plot.

6 There is no Adultery, no Incest, no NTR, no Boys Love, no True Yuri, no Gender-Bending, and many of the main cast will-not even be included directly.

So I think that should cover the majority of what to expect + the Tags "hint" to things, and the second chapter will fill in the blanks of what I missed here, enjoy.

[collapse]

Announcement
  For those interested in watching all 4 seasons, or watch again, here is a website I use that has them as Dub or Sub... click the spoiler to find it...

  

 

Chapter 1  A New Born Devil? by Harem-Fan

 

     (Canon Divergence begins from here.)

     7:10 pm, April 9th, 1990 AD. Exactly 18 years before the start of 'supposed' canon events.

     In the Underworld, the city of Lilith. The current Capital of the Devil King territory ruled by Sirzechs Lucifer. In one of the most advanced hospitals, named Serafall Memorial Hospital.

     A flaxen (brown) haired woman is giving birth. Many doctors and the head maid of the Gremory Clan, attended the delivery. The woman is the Duchess of the Gremory Clan, and her violet eyes focus on the final steps of the delivery. Thankfully, she has gone through this once before around 550 years ago with her first son, Sirzechs Lucifer.

     The female Doctor delivering is grasping the child about to fully emerge and then said.

    "Duchess, one last push, just like that, Ah, here it comes! Congratulations Mrs Gremory, he is a healthy looking baby boy!"

     The Nurses scramble to help with the umbilical cord, as the child has finally come out. One nurse uses a soft cloth to clean the child, while the Doctor cuts the cord. The child had not cried yet, and after cleaning its mouth, she gently spanked the bottom to get it to cry. Smack!

     "Waaaahhhh~!" "Oh, no... Everyone get back quickly!" "He-He is floating!" "T-That is the Power of Destruction! Move now..."

     After the spank, the child's body floated in the air, transformed into a mix of black and crimson demonic energy, with two red pinpoints of light for eyes.

     It was only a child shaped mass of radiating Power of Destruction that slowly ate away the bed, tiles of the floor and ceilings, and anyone who does not have the Power of Destruction.

     "Waaaahhhh~!"

     As the baby's cries continued, more and more uncontrolled power leaked from the small baby. With a smile, the baby's mother reached up and cradled the small mass of demonic power, and held it in her ample chest, gently speaking to the baby to calm its fright. She said,

     "My beautiful baby boy, mother is here, just sleep my love. That is right, relax and rest, you did very well, and mother is pleased."

     At this point the silver haired maid called in the two nervous people who only saw the event from the door frame when they heard the Doctors panic.

     "Sirzechs and Duke Gremory, please come in and see the new son."

     Sirzechs Lucifer (formally Gremory), the Devil King of Domestic Affairs in the Underworld (hell), is a handsome looking man with long crimson hair and blue-green eyes. He looks to be only in his early 20's. He is also the husband to the silver haired maid that called him to come in. Not only is she his wife, but also his Queen.

     The next man at Sirzechs side is the father of the child, Duke Zeoticus Gremory. His long Crimson hair flows down, and his light blue eyes scan his wife, and then the small child in her arms.

     He smiled seeing the child covered, no, made of pure Power of Destruction, like his oldest son had been at birth, and knew his second son was blessed by the Morningstar himself. (the 1st Devil who made all Devils)

     The maid and sister-in-law to the newborn baby is named Grayfia Lucifuge. Her silver hair matches well with her silver eyes, giving her a very pure and mature charm. She was stripped of her noble privileges during the Civil War and entered the services of the Gremory Clan, then becoming Sirzechs Queen and then wife. Sirzechs has no harem (unheard of for noble Devils) due to his position as Devil King, and only has Grayfia.

     As Venelana calmed the child, it's aura began to reseed. And soon, as the baby's eyes slowly started closing from all the exhaustion and crying, the Destructive Power fully changed back into the body of a healthy baby with a dash of crimson hair and blue green eyes trying to understand what it was seeing. Venelana said in her soothing voice.

     "My little Prince, just sleep, and have sweet dreams, mother will protect you."

     Sirzechs who saw the birth and the baby's transformation, now knows what his own birth looked like. He now understands his fathers stories about the mess he made. Most of the objects in the room had parts of its matter obliterated to nothingness. Then Zeoticus Gremory asked his wife, while kissing her forehead.

     "Dear, what name will you give our son?"

     Venelana kissed the top of her baby's head and told everyone.

     "His name will be Ray Gremory. He is my Ray of Hope."

     Everyone looked happy with the name, and both men gently pinched the cheeks of the now sleeping child. Sirzechs sighs and says.

     "Sigh, I am both thrilled and disheartened that Ray is also born a Transcendent Being. This now makes 3 Super Devils in the Underworld. The Great King Faction will not be happy with Ray being as strong as I was."

     Duke Gremory nodded to his son's deduction and asked.

     "Will you tell Zekram Bael now? I will tell his son Lord Bael."

     "Yes, if grandfather finds out from the grapevine and not be informed, he might feel more slighted. But I know Lord Bael will be extra upset, now that both of mothers children are so strong at birth, sigh."

     Grayfia adds.

     "Serafall's sibling will be born in June, and Lord Bael's child in August. So many of the next generation youth Devils are being born so close together, like it is a sign of good fortunes to come. I will call Devil King Serafall Leviathan, about Ray the young Master."

     Venelana says to them.

     "Alright all of you, Ray and I need to sleep. Dear Zeo, please give me the Phoenix Tears so I can recover my body."

     He then pulled out a small red crystal vial, and dropped the magical dew onto his wife, whose body glowed and returned to a state of not even having a child. However, the magic cannot recover spent Stamina or Demonic Power, so Venelana needs sleep.

-

     Soon, the biggest news in a long time swept over all of the Devils domains. In fact, the shock of another Super Devil being born made even the enemies of the Devils become nervous. The Fallen Angels who lived on the opposite side of the Underworld, hated this news the most, while Heaven seemed to not want to make public opinions. Some have tried to say that it was not true, but in time, the facts would not be hidden.

     In the following weeks, many factions and noble families made a beeline to the Gremory Territory to see and greet the child and family, to trade in business, confirm the rumors,  plus suggest possible concubine-servant and marriage ties.

     Families such as the Phenex, the Abaddon, the Glasya-Labolas, and the Astaroth were just a few of the families bringing over their High Ranking baby girls, business deals, and gifts to introduce to Venelana for a marriage. (Ha, you humans can suck it, this is how the Underworld does things.)

     Zekram Bael strongly 'suggested' that Sirzechs, Venelana, and Duke Gremory seriously consider the woman who is visiting from his faction, the Lady Katrina Abaddon.

     A marriage with the Great King Faction with the next Super Devil would make both sides happy. Especially with the fact that their daughter had just been born, and was not betrothed yet.

     Marquee Phenex was sad to find out that his friend's child was a boy, and could not marry her to his youngest son Riser. He was just an adorable child and bringing both families together would have been the best outcome, but alas, Marquee Phenex only has three boys.

     After a while, the friends of the family, the Sitri, had given birth to a beautiful baby girl, but sadly, a marriage between baby Ray and Sona could not happen since they are both the next heirs to their families. Serafall was very sad, because she had thought little Ray was so adorable, especially how he giggles at all of her acting.

     That August, a shocking bit of news had struck the Underworld. Lord Bael's son was born with pitiful amounts of Demonic Power, and did not have the Bael clan's Power of Destruction. The boy was named Sairaorg Bael. Lord Bael was very upset, and things went out of control in his home.

     Ray Gremory's birth and his son Sairaorg had been on completely opposite spectrum's of the Devil Power Scale. One child with the most Demonic Power, and one with the least. To slap Lord Bael's face even harder, the Gremory child was better at the manipulation of the Power of Destruction than even Lord Bael, well with a bit of training that is.

     With tensions high between The Great King Faction and Sirzechs Faction, Venelana caved into her fathers suggestion and invited Lady Katrina Abaddon for a second meeting.

     And the meeting to no one's surprise, yielded a marriage contract between their children. Not even 4 months old, and poor Ray Gremory would have a wife. From that day on, the two families would have the children meet to get to know one another over the years.

     Then the news spread fast that Ray Gremory, the next head of the Gremory Clan would marry the daughter of Lady Katrina Abaddon, whose name was Kuisha Abaddon. The Abaddon Clan is in the Extra Demon families, outside of the remaining 72 pillar families, but their Power of Hole is well known, and she is a fitting pair as a wife. The fact she is a Pure Blood Devil and with a respected status in the Old King Faction helped to quell the rising tensions in the Underworld.

    Soon, 4 years flew by in a flash, and the excitement of Ray's birth had mellowed.

-

     I am Ray Gremory, and today I am turning 4 years old. The entire mansion is in a frenzy to make a fun party for me.

     Normally we Devils only celebrate birthdays occasionally for the fact we can live indefinitely. However, my big brother will have none of that, and demands a birthday party for me every year until I turn 18 and become an adult Devil.

     Cough, Well I lied. We noble Devils are really more like adults when we turn 12 years old, and get our Evil pieces to reincarnate our Devil servants, or turn other devils into our Peerage members.

     For my Gremory family, we see our Peerages as family, not just servants, and I love that about my family. Many Devil houses sneer at us loving our servants, but what do I care about? If I was a servant, I would like to be treated better, you know.

     Currently, I am out front greeting my guests with Grayfia behind me. This is part of my etiquette training to become a good heir for the Gremory. But I started to get bored and wanted to go out back and play with the camels. Just as I started to look like I would run, the strict voice of the head maid scolded me.

     "Prince Ray, you would not be planning on shirking your duties, would you? I suggest you stand up straight or I shall let the Duchess know. Oh, your next guest has arrived."

     "Yes Grayfia, I know. I was not running this time, geez."

     A white limo with the Sitri house symbol arrived, and out came 3 Devils I know all too well. So I slightly bow and greet.

     "Greetings Lord and Lady Sitri, and welcome Princess Sona, thank you for coming to my 4th birthday party, please enter."

     Lord Sitri, wearing glasses like his daughter, with black hair and blue eyes, was a very professional looking man. And next to him was Sona's mother with black hair and pink eyes, Lady Sitri. Finally it was my friend Sona who will be 4 in a couple of months. She was wearing a simple blue dress with a purple rose on the chest. We play together occasionally, but she likes to abuse me in board games.

     Lady Sitri seeing me try to be a grown up, only squeezed my cheeks making me blush in shame for this happens a bit too much to me. Sona came to my rescue seeing my eyes roll.

     "Mother, please stop molesting my friend's face. You are acting like big sister, sigh."

     "Ufufu, Hello Grayfia, my husband and I will go see Venelana, so please look after Sona for us, thanks~!"

     And Sona and I watched her parents just abandon her to her own devices with me. Sona said.

     "First Happy Birthday Ray. And second... Why do I think you and I are more mature than our parents at times?"

     I shrug at her and simply say.

     "Don't look at me, I am only 4 years old. You are smarter than me anyway, so I will leave the intellectual stuff to you."

     "Sigh, Why are we friends again? You are so not serious Ray. Oh, it is your other friend..."

     "My mother and Grayfia said I had to be extra nice to Kuisha Abaddon, she is my friend of the family or something. Well it is just like you I think?"

     I could not see Grayfia have upturned lips hearing me not understand my betrothed status, but it is not her place to correct and teach me.

     Three people disembarked from a rented Demon-Horse and carriage, then slowly came to the three of us. With my hand in-front, I slightly bow and greet.

     "Greetings Lord and Lady Abaddon, and you as well Lady Kuisha Abaddon. Thank you for coming to my party, please come in the back and we can get started."

     "Kuisha dear, please play with Ray and Sona Sitri, while we go and find the Duke and Duchess, come husband."

     Kuisha wearing a black dress looked cute with her blonde hair in a ponytail and her green eyes looked everywhere but at my face. She stuttered quietly.

     "G-Greetings Prince Gremory, h-happy b-birthday."

     I see my last guest walking up with his mother, and I bow to the pair.

     "Greetings Auntie and cousin Bael, I am glad you came to my birthday, please let us all go to the back."

     Both Misla and Sairaorg Bael are happy that I do not treat them like outcast trash. I do not understand why the two have to live at the edge of their Bael clan territory, but I was told to not mention it by my mother, so I do not.

     After we all finished introductions, we all went to the rear of the home, where the party was being held. It was now noon and the purple sky was pleasant to the soul.

-    In Dark-Mode, this is harder to see... If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

     Once the group of us made it to the back, I convinced all three kids to follow me to the camel pen to play with them.

     I point with pride at the 3 hump massive camel and tell Sairaorg, Sona, and Kuisha about my Gremory family animal.

     "This camel's name is Gautama, and he is really old. We sometimes for fun will have a camel race around the grounds. Well I cannot make Gautama do what I want yet, but one day I will make this stubborn camel listen."

     While my friends and I were looking at all the camels, we failed to see a Demonic Mouse run in-front of Gautama, startling him, and out of instinct, the back of my head received a kick and my body went flying like a cannonball about 20 feet away! Whack Whoosh Thud!

      """""RAY!"""""

     All I heard before blacking-out mid-flight, was a collective group of yells, then nothing...

 

(A/N Rough Estimate Power Levels)

Spoiler
  • [Human-class (low 1-3, mid 4-6, high 7-9)]
  • [Low-class (low 10-30, mid 31-60, high 61-99)]
  • [Middle-class (low 100-300, mid 301-600, high 601-999)]
  • [High-class (low 1,000-3,000, mid 3,001-6,000, high 6,001-9,999)]
  • [Ultimate-class (low 10,000-30,000, mid 30,001-60,000, high 60,001-99,999)]
  • [Satan-class = Devil King-class (low 100,000-300,000, mid 300,001-600,000, high 600,001-999,999)]
  • [Super Devil-class = Transcendent-class (low 1,000,000-3,000,000, mid 3,000,001-6,000,000, high 6,000,001-9,999,999)]
  • [God-class (low 10 million+ - mid ???- high ???)]
    [collapse]

 

Please click the [ ♥ ⇒ ] Button on the chapters! Please and Thank You!

158