Chapter 3  Problems Being A Super Devil?
2.7k 22 139
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

(A/N This video will explain everything you need to know about the Evil Piece System and what it can and can't do. It is all canon. Just click the spoiler.)

 

Chapter 3  Problems Being A Super Devil? by Harem-Fan

 

     The birthday party continued. Did I ever mention how stupid big my home is? My backyard could host many sports games at the same time. maids and butlers are shuttling around delivering drinks and appetizers to all the adults who came, and socializing is on the move.

     Things are more serious due to two of the four Devil Kings joining the party. Ajuka Beelzebub, my brother's friend and fellow Devil King, was going to show, but had to attend to urgent matters in the Human world. Oh, and he is the 3rd other Super Devil besides me and my brother Sirzechs.

     I had not realized what it meant to be a Super Devil until my partial memories gave me enlightenment. I have the Potential to surpass most Devils in raw strength and power, but it is not so simple, why?

     Let me try and give a simplified version of the power scale of this world, it is something like this...

     [Human-class (low 1-3, mid 4-6, high 7-9)] This is the level of strength of most Human adults, and professional fighters. You could assume the maximum level of strength is like having a strength score of 9. When this class exceeds its limits, it would be 10 points and go to the next category of Low-class strength.

     [Low-class (low 10-30, mid 31-60, high 61-99)] As you can see, even the lowest of Devils of the Low class is just so much more powerful than anyone in the Human-class. So every category going forward is roughly 10× stronger than the last.

     [Middle-class (low 100-300, mid 301-600, high 601-999)] This was about where the strength of Kiba, Issei, and Koneko was in the 2nd season of the anime. This is also the level of most Magicians. And an even more terrifying existence is in this level of power with a score of 999... Mil-tan! He is a Middle-class-high strength Human!

     [High-class (low 1,000-3,000, mid 3,001-6,000, high 6,001-9,999)] All Pure Blood Devils fall in this category from birth like Kuisha and Sona has a strength between 1000-3000. Now this is just the normal range and exceptions always exist, like me and Sairaorg Bael. My poor cousin has pitiful levels of Demonic Power, like that of a Human or Low-class person. But thanks to my memories, I know he will be something more with hard work.

     [Ultimate-class (low 10,000-30,000, mid 30,001-60,000, high 60,001-99,999)] This is the level of most of the Dragon Kings, like Tannin. My mother Venelana, Serafall, and Grayfia also fall in this range, with Serafall being a bit higher than my sister-in-law, because unlike Grayfia, Serafall does not have a Queen Piece in her!

     [Satan-class = Devil King-class (low 100,000-300,000, mid 300,001-600,000, high 600,001-999,999)] This strength level is where the well known Tiamat falls into, and many Legendary monsters of myth. Many Evil Dragons also fit here.

     [Super Devil-class = Transcendent-class (low 1,000,000-3,000,000, mid 3,000,001-6,000,000, high 6,000,001-9,999,999)] Myself, Sirzechs Lucifer, and Ajuka Beelzebub are the 'Known' Devils to fall in this category. I know, I know, having a fucking 1 million starting power level as a fucking baby is nuts, but... The 'but' here is, I cannot use most of this amazing power, due to inexperience. Sure my gas tank is amazing and I can shoot small bolts of Power of Destruction all day long, but I cannot make it huge and do massive damage. I cannot even use most of the powers that my brother can. I cannot even change my body into the form I took at birth. These are all things I must learn and practice.

     [God-class (low 10 million+ - mid ???- high ???)] And finally this level of power varies so freaking much and is different for every single God. Odin falls in this category.

    So when my Grandfather Bael told Katrina Abaddon about my strength, she figuratively threw her daughter into my arms, and prayed to the Biblical God that I liked blondes, as a baby, sigh.

     While I was pondering all of these mind numbing numbers, the small hand holding my left-hand squeezed in worry, and asked me.

     "Prince Gremory, is your head still hurting?"

     "Ray."

     Kuisha tilted her head in confusion, so I held up the hand holding mine and told her.

     "You are allowed to hold my hand, so that means you cannot call me Prince Gremory. You must only call me Ray from now on, okay."

     She looked surprised, because I had never corrected her before, so she only nodded, then said.

     "O-Okay, Ray."

     Sona pushed up her glasses, she did not even need to wear them, and she said.

     "Ray and I have always called each-other by our first names."

     Sairaorg grins and chimes in to prove he is one of the friend group.

     "That is right, Kuisha... You should also call Sona and I by our names, because we are all friends. That is right cousin Ray?"

     "Right, we are four good friends, so let us go and play, but not around the camels."

     All 3 of them laughed at me for looking nervous at the camels. For some reason, despite me being strong enough to obliterate the camels, I seem to feel nervous around them now?! Especially the big bastard who launched me!

     What, I am still only 4 years old... Just because I got some memories does not mean I am an old man, get real. I say to the group.

     "Do you 3 want to go to my game-room and play the new game system Devil King Ajuka Beelzebub made for me? It is better than anything the Human world is making, and there are fighting, racing, and shooting games?"

     Even Sona looked thrilled at that. So our friends group told our parents we were off, and with that, our play-day was one I will never forget...

-

     After my exciting birthday ended, I went to my mother to have a kinda serious talk with her about wanting to train, learn, and get stronger in general.

     Thanks to my near death experience (exaggerating a bit) and knowledge of the future possibilities, I do not want to be a lazy Devil. Like Sairaorg, I need strength and lots of hard training.

     Venelana, my mother came to my room when a maid got her for me. She sat at the edge of my stupidly massive harem-sized bed, and patted for me to sit next to her. When I sat, she held me and asked.

     "Ray dear, why have you been acting so seriously today, are you hurt by the camel?"

     "Um? No mother, it was my nightmare... I do not want to be a lazy weak Devil anymore. I know I have power in me, but it is unusable power. And if Gautama can send me packing, how can I protect my friends?"

     My mother looked at me seriously and suggested.

     "Ray, remember that you are still young and too much training might do more harm than good, so I will make you spend more time in the library, then I will work with you 3 times a week on controlling your overflowing Demonic Power. As you get older, I will increase the difficulty, but remember, you cannot get this youth back. so it must be done in moderation, okay?"

     I know I still have many years till I turn 12, so what mother is saying is reasonable.

     "Yes mother, and I want to learn to become a great King. I do not want Sona to keep bullying me in tactics as well. She is really smart, so I need to be strong enough to make tactics pointless."

     She hugged me into her chest, and oxygen seems to still be necessary for us Devils, as I begin to tap out on her shoulder. She giggled while letting me go and said.

     "Okay Ray, Grayfia is taking you to the hot spring for your bath, and I will see you at breakfast. Tomorrow, we will start in the library and learn about controlling your overflowing Demonic Power, to avoid accidents,Ufufu."

     And with that, Grayfia walked in bowing and said.

     "Ray, I am here for your bath, let us go."

     I froze... I have always had Grayfia giving me baths, but now it feels embarrassing due to my visions of the anime. Crap, I am so damn ashamed, but I follow because we have done this for years, sigh...

-       If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

     In the Japanese style shower used to get clean before going into the hot spring, I am sitting naked on a stool, getting my body scrubbed. Grayfia seeing me look embarrassed, only smiled seeing through my shame. She knows it is just part of young boys getting older and self conscious, and she is right.

     "Prince Ray, do not think much about it. Why are you so tense all of a sudden, is it because you think being 4 is a life changing age?"

     I stopped trying to hide my small body and nodded to her.

     "I was imagining Human shame, and I was trying to emulate it, I think. If I go to the Human world, I need to act more reserved, right?"

     Grayfia rinsing off the soap asked with curiosity.

     "So, you are dreaming of visiting the Human world? Hmm, Well that is right... Humans get shy with nudity and intimacy. So when the time comes, you have to blend in with their culture. Your brother always tries to act childishly, and I am forced to correct him. Let's get into the spring now..."

     So she and I walked into the spring together, and we sat side by side.

     Due to my young body and long exposure to Grayfia, I do not see her body in a sexual way. This is also due to the Devil physiology. We Devils are built for the 7 Sins. I ask Grayfia.

     "Grayfia, you are the Ultimate Queen, so can you tell me everything you know about the Evil Piece System? Also, are there any tricks or hints to give me so I can plan for my future as a King?"

     She smiled at my serious talk, like she was watching a child heading off to the battlefield. She pulled me into her lap and then started to explain to me everything that goes into the reincarnation of Devil servants. She even told me a bit of the history about it.

-

     Then I asked.

     "How long ago was it that you and my brother fought in the Devil Civil War?"

     Grayfia put her chin on my head in thought, and told me.

     "Hmm? It seems it was about 550 years ago. Your brother Sirzechs was around 60 years old at the time. That would make him almost 600 around now."

     My eyes open wide, well because I am 4, and the anime did not talk about years like that. So I asked her a dumb question.

     "Sister Grayfia, so how old are you then? Oooooooouch!"

     I felt a stinging pain in my left-side, and Grayfia with a smile that was not a smile, told me a life lesson.

     "My dear Ray, never, and I mean never, ask a woman's age, do you understand?"

     I felt an aura of danger from behind me, and it is not from boobs in my back, but a primal fear as I nod and reply.

     "Yes, yes, yes, I understand sister Grayfia, never ask a woman their age, got it!"

     She then ruffled my hair like she was not a Grim Reaper just a moment ago!

     "Good, you two brothers are smart men."

     Damn, this woman has two of the three Super Devils cowering... SCARY!

 

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

(A/N Rough Estimate Power Levels)

Spoiler
  • [Human-class (low 1-3, mid 4-6, high 7-9)]
  • [Low-class (low 10-30, mid 31-60, high 61-99)]
  • [Middle-class (low 100-300, mid 301-600, high 601-999)]
  • [High-class (low 1,000-3,000, mid 3,001-6,000, high 6,001-9,999)]
  • [Ultimate-class (low 10,000-30,000, mid 30,001-60,000, high 60,001-99,999)]
  • [Satan-class = Devil King-class (low 100,000-300,000, mid 300,001-600,000, high 600,001-999,999)]
  • [Super Devil-class = Transcendent-class (low 1,000,000-3,000,000, mid 3,000,001-6,000,000, high 6,000,001-9,999,999)]
  • [God-class (low 10 million+ - mid ???- high ???)]
    [collapse]
139