Chapter 8  I’m Now 8 Years Old?
2.2k 20 123
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

(A/N Thanks for reading this far, so I will say just a couple things for readers that feel nervous about the change in canon. 1st, canon is gone. 2nd The last chapter seemed emotionally damaging, but fear not, I am an author that likes happy endings, so a semi-spoiler/non-spoiler... Kunou will just be born much later. 3rd. Ray will be sad, but not devastated, because he did something "really good and heroic", but it had consequences for interfering. But as said in the start of this story, he will not be held down to an anime he saw in a dream-like world, this is his story and life. Okay, I went on for too long and here comes chapter 8!)

 

Chapter 8  I'm Now 8 Years Old? by Harem-Fan

 

     The next day...

     Inside an old style Kyoto mansion, nestled a dark-forest with a black starless-sky, inside a Dimensional Realm called Urakyoto...

     Wearing formal red and white priestess robes of the Shinto style, was a gorgeous woman with long flowing blonde hair, fox ears, and nine fox tails swishing in curiosity. Her golden eyes are fixed on a Magic Circle showing a three dimensional image of a confrontation that happened in the Human side of Kyoto.

     An aged looking Tengu Elder and a 20 something looking Kitsune knelt in seiza like the rest of the room's occupants, while also watching the recording. These two are Yasaka's personal aides in the West Youkai Faction, and very loyal to her. Naturally the Kyuubi beauty is none other than Princess Yasaka herself.

     The one operating the hologram Magic Circle is Grayfia, and beside her also in seiza sipping tea, wearing a kimono, is Devil King Serafall Leviathan.

     Unlike Ray, the recording was able to show what was happening in the room because of how the full environment had been recorded using Security-Time Magic.

     This magic is commonly used in Rating games and investigations. However, it can only be used on existing places with a Barrier, like Urakyoto, Kyoto, Rating Game Fields, Kuoh Academy (future), Devil Homes, and well you get it. So you cannot go to a random mountain range with no magic field and just do a past recording. In essence, the magic in the barriers remember everything that goes on in its confines.

     Soon the entire playback was finished, and Grayfia placed the device used on the low table for the Youkai. Yasaka closed her eyes to think about all of the events witnessed.

     The West Youkai's inciting conflict with the local Devils, Kanji her long time pursuer who pland on revers raping her, the traitor Elder, the collaboration with an evil Witch with longtime criminal activities.

     Then her mind for a short time drifted to the Gremory Devil child who looked angered at what he heard. For a mere 4 to 5 year old newborn Devil to challenge powerful High-class opponents, when he could have clearly ignored it. 

     Yasaka then opened her eyes and gave orders.

     "Sakura, send a copy of this recording to the East Youkai faction to show their Representative was involved with traitorous activities. Elder Ning, please question all that your fellow Elder was involved with."

     Yasaka then gave a small head bow to Serafall and thanked.

     "Devil King Leviathan, it would seem the conflicts with the Reincarnated Devils was my internal matter, so let us compensate where I can."

     Serafall smiled and met her half way.

     "Your Apology is more than enough, for we know some of those Reincarnated Devils were in fact Stray Devils." (In short Devil Servants that go rogue and turn feral. Really nasty pieces of shit, that will be talked about later in the story.)

     Yasaka may act like an airhead in the eyes of others, but she is only a playful fox. She understands she is getting off lightly, but... Devils believe in 'Equivalent Exchange' and she asked.

     "Then what favor can I do for the Devil King and the House of Gremory for their aid?"

     Serafall's expression brightened and she put out her request on the spot with no shame at all.

     "Allow the children of the West Youkai Faction to see my movies and shows called... Miracle☆Levia-tan!"

     And then without warning, Serafall performed her magical transformation, with her cutesy pose, and making everyone in the room including Grayfia, twitch their lips in embarrassment. But Serafall just winked and sat back down in high spirits. Yasaka, seeing this, only smiled and said.

     "I believe this act could further good relations in the future, so I approve. And Mrs Grayfia Lucifuge, how may I reward the Gremory Devils for their timely assistance?"

     Grayfia in her maid outfit thought of my excitement before and requested.

     "Before all of this transpired, Prince Gremory had displayed interest in meeting a Kyuubi, so perhaps a meeting with the young master one day would be enough reward?"

     "Sure, bring him immediately, so that I may thank him. Just meeting him is an easy request. Are the rumors true, is he truly a Transcendent Being like the Devil his brother, King Lucifer?"

     Grayfia nodded, because there is no reason to hide it. It is public knowledge in the Underworld after all, but she corrects Yasaka on the timing.

     "Yes, he was born the same as Devil King Lucifer, but Prince Gremory will not be able to come to visit anytime soon. His mother in panic has forbidden him from coming to the Human world till he turns 10 years old and has refined his Magic more. So a Rain Check would be appreciated?"

     Yasaka wanted to say she could visit, but the Devil Government won't let her come in an unofficial manner, and as long lived creatures, 5 to 6 years is nothing at all, so she had a playful idea and pulled out a Magical Painting she owns...

     Sliding it onto the table, the golden scroll-case with decoration was put in-front of Grayfia.

     "Well, this is a painting of me, to let Prince Gremory see a true Kyuubi, and I shall wait patiently for the day we can meet in person, Ufufu."

     Then the meeting continued with more professional talks...

-

     I had awakened after a good medical recovery, shower, and rest. By the time I had awakened, Grayfia was already there waiting for me. My mother also laid in the bed next to me while I rested in worry.

     "Young master Ray, how are you feeling?"

     Grayfia had come to the edge of the bed and asked, while holding a scroll case in hand. I was curious because it was beautifully decorated.

     "I feel great sister Grayfia."

     Venelana, my mother, had opened her sleepy eyes and sat up, she asked

     "Grayfia, is everything settled with the terrorist?"

     "Yes Duchess, it was all smoothly taken care of, thanks to both Sirzechs and Ray. Serafall is very happy with the outcome and also wants to send her thanks."

     Venelana stood and pointed to the scroll and inquired.

     "Hm? It is pretty, what is it?"

     Grayfia handed my mother the scroll-case for her to examine before presenting it to me, for safety.

     My mother removed the seal and pulled out a painting of the Youkai Princess in all her glory, and lifted her eyebrows and asked Grayfia.

     "Oh my dear? And what would prompt the Leader of the Western Youkai to send this art? I do not believe she would send something like this to just anyone, correct?"

     I could not see what was on the scroll, so I assumed it was a calligraphy letter of thanks. Then Grayfia recounted the reward conversation, and mother nodded but said firmly.

     "Hmm, A meeting between Yasaka and Ray will be fine when he is at least 10. A troublesome trickster-fox at his current age would be a problem in his mentality. Then at 10 his first trip will be to meet Princess Yasaka for his belated reward. Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa will be teaching Ray during those years and can start in Kyoto then."

     Oh, Uncle Heinrich will be my tutor then?! So who is he? He is my fathers Bishop and one of the oldest Reincarnated Devils in the Underworld. He is a historical figure who was once a Human physician, jurist, theologian, and occult writer until he was reincarnated as a Devil. He is also the vice-chief engineer of the Demonic Power Research Institute which was organized by Sirzechs.

     "Wait wait wait! Princess Yasaka wants to meet me, why?"

     My mother with a playful smile answered me with the brutal truth.

     "That poison you destroyed and the plan you interrupted was one to forcefully mate with the Leader of The West Youkai, to force her into an alliance with Kanji as her new mate. He planned on sullying her with a super pheromone, dear. You stopped Princess Yasaka from being dishonored, so you are like a Hero to her. Don't worry, she is only meeting you dear, not marrying you, Ufufu."

     She then handed me the scroll, with a smile playfully tugging her lips, and said to me.

     "The Princess wanted you to see what a Kyuubi looks like, so here is your gift. See you later son, let us go Grayfia, he needs privacy, fufu."

     Mother and Grayfia left my enormous room and I was left holding the golden scroll, so I opened it to read it. Uh?

     As I rolled out the painting that was lifelike, no seriously, this so-called painting looked real, like a 3-D image, but what was making my eyes widen was the picture of the foxy woman...

     Gulp! It was her posing totally naked, from top to bottom, and the only piece of clothing if you could even call them that, was her crown and some of her tails covering the most intimate holy-ground, but not by much because her breasts are fully exposed!

     At this moment, I am glad to be as young as I am, because I would have ended up with a painful tent in my shorts. I cannot let anyone know how she even outclasses Grayfia and mother in her body dimensions... Gulp! Then it hit me...

     "Fuck me! My mother not only saw my Porn, but she gave it to me, and then left me alone with it... Sometimes, I cannot understand how we Devil's think?!"

-

     And after that exciting event took place, around 3½ years sped by to bring me to my 8th year of life as a Pure Blood Gremory Devil.

-

     Currently, Kuisha and I are in our family greeting room as our mothers are having tea with us.

     Venelana and Katrina, who looks like a mature version of her daughter, are talking about business in the Gremory Territory, and new products that mother has been introducing to the Underworld.

     Over the years, Kuisha has become equally more beautiful for her age of 8, and she has now lost most of her shyness, due to our frequent interactions. She asked me with her elegant drinking posture of a noble woman.

     "Dear Ray, are you looking forward to starting Underworld Academy?"

     Drinking with my trained manners, I frown slightly and tell her my thoughts on it.

     "Hmm, Well I am not looking forward to seeing those uncouth Devils who think their way is the only way. Especially the two I hate the most... Diodora Astaroth and Zephyrdor Glasya-Labolas."

     "It is fine Ray, I only ignore those types of Devils. As long as you are at my side, I have nothing to fear."

     "Well, seeing you and Sona more is something I am looking forward to. I just wish Sairaorg was not going through what he is dealing with... Devil Sleep is a cruel fate for us Devils."

     We put our tea cups down, and then stood. We have done our bare minimum of socializing and I ask for permission to leave.

     "Mother and Lady Abaddon, may Kuisha and I take our walk around the grounds?"

     Both mothers told us to go, and Kuisha held my arm as we went on our walk out in the rear property, near the foot of the forest and mountains.

-       If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

     The two of us spend most of our time in comfortable silence, as she often looks at my side profile with her green eyes. The two of us are as close as 8 year old partners can be while keeping our relationship proper.

     Mwah! Well not counting the occasional kiss she will plant on my cheek, when I least expect it. But she will blush bright red after. I think she is trying to get me to do the same back one day, but I am playing hard to get.

     "And Kuisha, what was that one for?"

     "My lips felt itchy, so I scratched them on your cheek, is that wrong?"

     "Well, if it is only my cheek, it is fine, but where in the Underworld did you learn that excuse from?"

     She cutely put her left index finger on her chin. and told me the obvious source.

     "It is what Devil King Leviathan tells Sona when she kisses her cheek."

     When Kuisha saw me roll my eyes, she covered her mouth in amusement. Well, that is how our private time is spent, when it is only the two of us.

     I had only had a tiny glimpse of how Kuisha acted in the anime, but I can tell my Kuisha is learning behaviors from my and her mother, so my future looks bleak!

     "Ray, I am happy, thanks."

     Then the two of us headed back to the mansion, for it was already getting late for our visit.

     Soon Devil Academy for the noble Devils will begin for us. I honestly do not want to go there, I would rather just go straight to Kuoh Academy, but I cannot till I am 12, sigh.

     Kuisha, so used to my sighs, just held my arm tighter to assure me she was with me, such a cute girl.

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

(A/N Rough Estimate Power Levels)

Spoiler
  • [Human-class (low 1-3, mid 4-6, high 7-9)]
  • [Low-class (low 10-30, mid 31-60, high 61-99)]
  • [Middle-class (low 100-300, mid 301-600, high 601-999)]
  • [High-class (low 1,000-3,000, mid 3,001-6,000, high 6,001-9,999)]
  • [Ultimate-class (low 10,000-30,000, mid 30,001-60,000, high 60,001-99,999)]
  • [Satan-class = Devil King-class (low 100,000-300,000, mid 300,001-600,000, high 600,001-999,999)]
  • [Super Devil-class = Transcendent-class (low 1,000,000-3,000,000, mid 3,000,001-6,000,000, high 6,000,001-9,999,999)]
  • [God-class (low 10 million+ - mid ???- high ???)]
    [collapse]
123