Chapter 9  Ray Gremory’s Abilities & Personal Overview?
2.2k 19 110
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

Chapter 9  Ray Gremory's Abilities & Personal Overview? by Harem-Fan

[A/N: This is an informational chapter of Ray Gremory. Very little of this information will change throughout the story, so reading it is not a waste of time, and this may give you a better clue to how Ray's most common skills work. The only things to really change going forward would be his skill level in Hand-to-Hand combat, relationships, noble ranks, trivia, and affiliations.]

Ray Gremory

     “ Sorry everyone, but did anyone see the Truck that ran me over? ” –Ray, after a kick to the head by Gautama.

Profile
     Race: Pure-Blooded Devil
     Gender: Male
     Nicknames: Crimson Young Prince of Destruction

Spoiler
  • God of Pussy, by Sairaorg
  • Harem Bastard, by Issei
  • Neko Master, by Li
  • Prince of Kuoh, by female students
  • Harem King, by Kuisha
  • Mr Devil, by Mil-tan
  • Red, by Lavinia

[collapse]

     Hair Color: Crimson
     Eye Color: Blue-Green

Equipment & Abilities
     Power of Destruction

Personal Status
     Relatives
     Kuisha Abaddon (Fiance)

Spoiler
  • Kuisha Gremory (Wife)
  • Sona Sitri (Wife)
    [collapse]

     Runeas Gremory (Ancestor)
     Unnamed Great-Grandfather
     Unnamed Great-Grandmother
     Unnamed Grandfather
     Chysis Gremory (Grandmother)
     Zeoticus Gremory (Father)
     Venelana Gremory (Mother)
     Sirzechs Gremory (Older Brother)
     Grayfia Lucifuge (Sister-In-Law)
     Sairaorg Bael (Cousin)
     Magdaran Bael (Cousin)
     Lord Bael (Uncle)
     Misla Bael (Aunt-In-Law)
     Unnamed Second Aunt-In-Law
     Euclid Lucifuge (Uncle-In-Law)
     Zekram Bael (Ancestor)

Affiliations
     72 Pillars
     Gremory Clan

Status
     Alive

Ranking
     Super Devil
     High-Class Devil
     King (At age 12)
     Heir (Current)

Appearance
     Ray is a handsome child who seems to be in his early teen's. He has shorter length crimson hair and blue-green eyes inherited from his father, Zeoticus. In his true form, Ray takes the form of the Power of Destruction in the shape of a human with a crimson aura and red pinpoints for eyes.

Personality
     As a Gremory, Ray is shown to be very kind and caring towards others, and like his brother, prefers to have things sorted through talking instead of fighting. He also has a lack of hatred for other Races and Mythologies.

History
     Like his older brother Sirzechs Lucifer, he stunned the Underworld with his mere birth, catapulting him into the eyes of all of the movers and shakers of Devil, Fallen Angel, and Heavens eyes. Other than his talents trained by his mother and older brother, the only noticeable actions Ray has accomplished was the foiling of the plot to manipulate the relations of Devils and the West Youkai Faction in Kyoto as a child.

Powers & Abilities

  • Immense Demonic Power: Like Sirzechs, Ajuka, and Rizevim, Ray was a natural-born Super Devil, even from inheriting both his parents' traits, with abnormal powers and talent surpassing the Original Satans/Devil Kings. Even as a new born baby, Ray could unconsciously release excessive Demonic Power that disintegrates his surroundings. 
  • Ruin the Extinct: Ray's special technique, also known as Demonic Bullets of Annihilation. Through years of training along with the demonic power talents of the Gremory, Ray has become able to shape his Power of Destruction into numerous, highly mobile spheres able to eliminate things without a trace as well as circumvent the defenses of his target, resulting in minimal damage to the surroundings. Ray, at his brother's guidance, placed all his talent and effort into the concept of “eliminating”.
  • Human-Shaped Aura of Destruction (Uncontrolled): Ray's true form. He can convert himself into the Power of Destruction that destroys everything regardless of his will. The full releasing of his powers is enough to cause an earthquake felt in an entire Realm or Region. Ray can compress the Power of Destruction into a human shape that releases Demonic Powers that are 10× more powerful than the original Lucifer. This form's power is so strong that Ray is unable to fully control this form as the Power of Destruction spreads without his command.
  • Devil Magic Circle: The House of Gremory
  • Master Magician: In addition to the Power of Destruction, Ray has exceptional talent and skills in using magic for other purposes mainly Devil Magic due to his Gremory heritage, which grants him increased magical abilities, further enhanced by his demonic power as a Super Devil.
  • Defensive Magic: Ray has shown to be capable of using defensive magic circles powerful enough to defend against attacks from an Ultimate-Class Youkai Kitsune.
  • Teleportation Magic: Ray can use teleportation magic to travel.
  • Transformation Magic: Ray is proficient in using transformation magic.
  • Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Ray is skilled in hand-to-hand combat. By combining physical combat skills with his Power of Destruction.
    Spoiler

    Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant

    [collapse]
  • Immense Strength: Even without Power of Destruction, Ray has immense strength, easily able to physically overpower High-Class Devils.
  • Flight: As a Devil, Ray can fly using his large bat-wings.

Trivia

  • Ray was reincarnated by the God Of Breasts himself, the former Biblical God.
  • Gautama is the name of a Buddha.
  • Normally the Head of the family would name the child, but this time, Venelana insisted on naming her 2nd son Ray.
  • Ray was bestowed his immense strength by the former Biblical God who fathered even Lucifer.
  • Ishibumi Ichiei aka The God of Breast, is the real life creator of the D×D series, and in this story, the former Biblical God and reason for Ray's new life.
  • Before Ray's birth, all canon was the same as the anime and light novels.

(A/N If youre reading this author note, I thank you for being one of those readers that support my efforts to bring you this bit of content. It took me 2 hours to make up for my poor vision, so thanks for reading it!)

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

(A/N Rough Estimate Power Levels)

Spoiler
  • [Human-class (low 1-3, mid 4-6, high 7-9)]
  • [Low-class (low 10-30, mid 31-60, high 61-99)]
  • [Middle-class (low 100-300, mid 301-600, high 601-999)]
  • [High-class (low 1,000-3,000, mid 3,001-6,000, high 6,001-9,999)]
  • [Ultimate-class (low 10,000-30,000, mid 30,001-60,000, high 60,001-99,999)]
  • [Satan-class = Devil King-class (low 100,000-300,000, mid 300,001-600,000, high 600,001-999,999)]
  • [Super Devil-class = Transcendent-class (low 1,000,000-3,000,000, mid 3,000,001-6,000,000, high 6,000,001-9,999,999)]
  • [God-class (low 10 million+ - mid ???- high ???)]
    [collapse]

 

110