Chapter 13  Neko God☆Ray Gremory ~Nya?
2.2k 51 125
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

Chapter 13  Neko God☆Ray Gremory ~Nya? by Harem-Fan

 

     As the magic light faded from our eyes, my group of 5 Devils were in a dark forest under the full-moon.

     "Hello young Devils, I am Zatouji, one of your guides to this lovely preserve for Familiars of all shapes and sizes, big or small, beautiful or fierce, kind or aggressive, fun or useful, we have them all!"

     Zatouji is a middle-aged looking Reincarnated Devil-in-training from Madara Town, who specializes in familiars. He strives to become a Familiar Master. Yes, this guy is a self proclaimed Ash Ketchum Pokemon anime lover! He strives to be like his anime idol in his every action. He is even trying to develop Poke-balls using Summoning and Time Magic.

     Clap Clap Clap! I want to slap my Cousin Sairaorg for applauding this idiots' introductions. Well, at least he is not trying to rhyme like in the anime, then I would use my Power of Destruction on him for that! I-I think even Ravel is less annoying than the anime version of Zatouji.

     Sona smiles and greets.

     "Hello again Zatouji. It has been a couple years, have you reached your goal yet?"

     Zatouji bows slightly and says to her,

     "Hello young Princess Sitri, I have not achieved the level of Mastery I strive for. Just when I think I have seen every familiar known, I find more. So my Quest to be Number 1 is still off, now children, let us move and get you all your life-long companions. Oh, and Prince Gremory, it is an honor to meet the younger brother of the Great Devil King Lucifer. Please follow me, ha-ha!"

     If one does not know, why do Sona and I get referred to as Prince and Princess? It is an easy title to say that we are the next chosen Heads of our Noble Houses. Also, both Sona and I have Devil Kings above us, hence the royal reference of Prince and Princess.

     If we for some reason lose this title, it means we are not the next Heads, like my cousin lost to his younger brother. Well in the future he will get the Heir position of the Bael Clan back.

     With Kuisha holding my left hand, and Sona walking to my right, we follow Zatouji. Sairaorg and Ravel tail behind us. We have to watch our feet because the natural trails are rough and overgrown...

-

     After around 15 minutes of walking, we came to an isolated spring that had glowing and magical water. Our guide put his finger over his lips and said to us,

     "Shh~! This is my favorite spot to find a Water Type Poke- cough, water based Familiars. So let us wait Miss Sitri, perhaps you will find one that suits your taste!"

     As I watched in curiosity, the water had started to ripple, and two figures of 2 Undine surfaced to the top of the water level.

     Our trainer, I meant guide, tells us.

     "These two Undine are going to fight for territory of the pond! You can tell despite their manly bodybuilder physique, they are females. Undine females have drill style hair. An easy way to tell if they are female, is to not look for a Crown or an Ermine Cape, but to look at the front of her head. Specifically, look for two long, curled locks of hair, framing the face."

     BOOM BOOM! Both of these massive creatures ran on the water and traded punches onto one another with a double punch, like a super fist-bump!

     But after the clash, the one on the left looked disappointed, as it slowly backed away from the one on the right. It sadly left, in hopes of finding more territory to call its own...

     As the winner was flexing and showing off, Sona stood in front of the Undine who lost and said.

     "I found your clash to my liking, and I believe you are stronger than your clash suggests... Please become my Familiar, I am Sona Sitri, what do you say?"

     The Undine looked surprised why this strong Devil child wanted her, but then she puffed out her chest, thinking this Devil saw her potential.

     In the Familiar forest, many of the creatures know it is an honor to be chosen by the right Master. Not only do their lifespans lengthen with that Devil, but Magics and abilities the Familiars could only dream of became available, and the ability to wander the world with their Masters. The Undine knelt in front of Sona and nodded yes. The victorious Undine looked confused why she, the one with the victory, was passed over.

     Sona with a rare smile, patted the head of the massive Undine who dwarfs Sona's smaller body, just says.

     "Then as my new Familiar, let us complete our Pact, welcome to my Sitri House."

     I felt proud that Sona found the perfect Familiar, one who is strong and can protect her, as well as benefit from them both loving water. Yeah, it really is like getting a Pokemon...

-

     After Sona had finished her Familiar Pact, she sent it back to its search in the forest for a new pond. Then our group search had led us to an open field in the clearing of massive twisting trees.

     Zatouji held up his hand seeing the next creature in the clearing. It was a young Lion-like cub with white feathered wings on its back. Zatouji suggested to Sairaorg.

     "Young Bael, that is called a Lion-Dove, a cross between a lion and a dove that represents war and peace. Perhaps with your mother's blood of the Lion Tamer Devil Clan, this might be a noble companion for your lion's heart?"

     Sairaorg's eyes glistened at his words, and with no fear walked into the clearing, then crossed his arms. He looked into the eyes of the Lion-Dove and said proudly.

     "I promise you... I will become super strong in the future, and if you are willing to join me, I will make you proud of my determination, will you become my Pact Familiar, brave and strong Lion-Dove?"

     The beast lunged at him, and my cousin did not flinch, but the beast halted in front of him, spread its small wings, and let out a terrifying, no scratch that, a cute as hell baby roar! Grower! Sairaorg then reached out and pet the head of the Lion-Dove with a happy smile.

     As he was making the Pact with his new Familiar, I briefly remembered that in the anime, he also has some living Lion Longinus, I think? So it seems he did not get Power of Destruction, but his mother's Lion Tamer ability. That is why this Familiar was so ready to join him, makes sense.

-      If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

     To no one's surprise, and the endless gloating of Ravel, who remembered where the Phoenix nest was, found a baby Phoenix and contracted with it. Thanks bird for inflating her small ego more!

-

     After another 20 minutes, we had a fortuitous encounter, and Zatouji said in surprise for how many unique animals we are finding, and I am sure my Gremory blood is working here.

     "Look yonder children, that is a Golden Mane Pegasus! It is young and tamable if you have a kind heart, so any takers? I strongly suggest this one for you young Gremory, it is a noble steed~ in deed~!"

     Did that guy just let a rhyme slip?! But I remember that Kuisha likes horses, so I gently pushed Kuisha towards it and said.

     "As the future Lady Gremory, this magical beast is perfect for you. Grayfia has a Griffin, so you having a Pegasus seems right, now go tame it."

     Kuisha gave me a look wanting me to take this amazing creature, and she felt like it would be wasted on her, but I crossed my arms, as a sign of not letting her have her way.

     So Kuisha slowly walked to the cautious creature and she smiled at it. Kuisha said a few silent words we could not hear. I could have sworn the smart horse looked in my direction, as it nuzzled Kuisha intimately.

     Soon the Golden Mane Pegasus was entering its Pact with Kuisha. I found out years later, she told it 'that her heart would break if it would not become her Familiar after her love wanted her to bond with it', I was touched, and so was her Familiar seeing my earnest care for Kuisha. Not only did the horse have a gold mane, but I had just realized it also had green eyes, like Kuisha?!

-

     For the next half hour, we found nothing of interest, and I feared I might leave empty handed.

     Kuisha however just spent the whole time giving me happy flushed expressions, making me feel awkward. Even the Tamer was smiling at me passing on such a grand steed.

     Zatouji said to me sadly.

     "Sorry Prince Gremory, but we only have 15 minutes left before I must return you all."

     I smiled dejectedly and comforted the man. And I helplessly held my hands out to show I got nothing.

     "No, you did great, it was just not time for me to find my destined Familiar, it is not like my companion would just jump into my open arms, right?"

     And like the D×D Gods made fun of me, a ridiculous thing happened!

     "Nyaaaaaaaaaa~!"

     A small black kitten of Supernatural Origin, landed right in my open-palms, like I planned to catch the Kitten?!

     Me, the black kitten, and everyone else looked dumbly at this situation. I could only smile at the kitten with golden-green eyes cutely staring up into my eyes. I said it after feeling my Gremory urge.

     "Seems I caught you after a long fall? I think I would like to be your Master, little one, what do you say?"

     Zatouji said to me while shaking his head no.

     "Sorry young Gremory, but that familiar is now 8 years old and is now untamable. It is called Bakeneko ("changed cat") and is a type of Japanese Youkai, or supernatural entity, more specifically, it is a Kaibyo, or supernatural cat. It is often confused with the Nekomata, another cat-like Youkai. The distinction between them is often ambiguous, but the largest difference is that the Nekomata has two tails, while the Bakeneko has only one. They can only be tamed if they are 6 years or younger, so sorry..."

     The black kitten hearing his words stuck out its tongue at him, then looked at me making cute meow sounds I do not understand.

     "Nya~ Nya~ Nya~ Nya~!"

     "Oh, Then would you like to become my Familiar?!"

     The small black kitten nodded its head and sat up right in my hands, it then pawed the air in my direction like it was rushing me to make the Pact. Zatouji's eyes bulged like I tamed the Legendary Tiamat or something, because I am the first Devil in known history to tame an 8+ year Bakeneko!

     He of course was thrilled to learn something new however. He looked high into the trees and saw the branch it had been sleeping on, and was amazed how I caught it in sheer dumb luck.

     With my Gremory Contract Seal made, I placed the excited black kitten in the center and started the magic to bind us. When I heard what Zatouji said to Sairaorg, I almost messed up my Contract! He quietly said to my Cousin...

     "Prince Gremory must be the God of Neko, because he literally has pussy falling out of the sky for him!"

     "Ha-ha, The Gremory blood attracts maidens, so you are probably right, hah-aha!"

     I-I want to slap them both with a slap full of Destruction! But I say my chant to finish the spell... (New Nickname added: God of Pussy, by Sairaorg)

     "I Ray Gremory hereby command you to accept this bond of Master and Servant, and henceforth live for me. As your Master, I shall look after your well being and happiness, now accept my Familiar Pact!"

     The majority of the words are not important with contract magic, but the Magic Circle has all of the real information. The words are just a component to transfer intent to the subject and offer them additions, like taking good care of it and treating it well.

     With Bakeneko's acceptance, the crimson light enveloped it and...

     POOF! Using Transformation Magic... There stood a short Loli maid with black cat ears and tail, with her hair a chestnut with light brown eyes. She looks to be only our age of 8 or so, and her expression was adorable in her black and white maid outfit.

     I think with my memories shared with my Familiar (superficial knowledge and what the master does not mind sharing), she must have chosen Irina's general looks, and the maid outfit must be from Grayfia.

     She pounced in front of me, tugging on my shirt and asked clearly.

     "Master, Master, please give me a name ~Nya?!"

     A volley of cute arrows, struck everyone with her actions, and not being good at names I blurted...

     "Your name will be Neko!"

     She jumped in place super excited, while everyone else deadpanned at my stupid name, Neko then said.

     "Thank you Master, I am happy to finally have the name, Neko ~Nya!"

     And that was how the five of us gained our lifelong Familiars...

-

(A/N Despite her temporary human form, she is a supernatural CAT, she is or never will be a harem member. Neko is literally a pet, like Rias Gremory's Bat Flyer Girl. But she will stay a young looking Loli for the entire story, and bring cuteness! Thanks for reading.)

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

(A/N Rough Estimate Power Levels)

Spoiler
  • [Human-class (low 1-3, mid 4-6, high 7-9)]
  • [Low-class (low 10-30, mid 31-60, high 61-99)]
  • [Middle-class (low 100-300, mid 301-600, high 601-999)]
  • [High-class (low 1,000-3,000, mid 3,001-6,000, high 6,001-9,999)]
  • [Ultimate-class (low 10,000-30,000, mid 30,001-60,000, high 60,001-99,999)]
  • [Satan-class = Devil King-class (low 100,000-300,000, mid 300,001-600,000, high 600,001-999,999)]
  • [Super Devil-class = Transcendent-class (low 1,000,000-3,000,000, mid 3,000,001-6,000,000, high 6,000,001-9,999,999)]
  • [God-class (low 10 million+ - mid ???- high ???)]
    [collapse]
125