Chapter 18  Three Kids 10th Birthday Parties?
2k 25 116
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

Chapter 18  Three Kids 10th Birthday Parties? by Harem-Fan

 

     The meeting with Kuisha, Tsubaki, Ni, and Li went very well.

     Tsubaki, no stranger to arranged marriages and concubines, was not bothered by Kuisha becoming my wife or Bishop, but was only respectful to the Noble Girl.

     Ni and Li just roll with anything. The two Nekomata seem to always have a sunny disposition and smiles that make it hard to dislike them. But I noticed the two let out their twin-tails around me, seeing my eyes dance, due to watching them.

     Even though the two sisters were given separate rooms, they are now only sharing one. They will keep the other room for the future, but for now, they are real twins and like being around each other, well at least in ear shot of one another.

     The two have different personalities after all, but I will talk about that another time, when it becomes a bit more apparent.

     So while my mind is distracted with the thoughts of the past two days, it is now the 2nd of April and both Kuisha's and Tsubaki's birthday. The two girls are turning 10, and I will follow in seven days.

-

     I am currently laying in my oversized massive bed, but... I am not alone. I have not been able to sleep because of my new bed-mate.

     Kuisha wearing her full body purple silk pajamas, is currently hugging my chest while smiling in her sleep. Why is my fiance sleeping in my bed at our current age? Because Devils do not have Human hangups. Plus the moment I accepted Kuisha to become my future Bishop, she was given the room next to me afforded my Bishop.

     Her mother was thrilled to let Kuisha officially become a resident in the Gremory home earlier than planned. Well she was going to move here soon anyway, due to being taught by my mother in the ways of being the next wife of the future Head of Gremory.

     But even with her new room full of her things, she insisted on sleeping with me every night. And when I asked why she wanted to sleep in my bed, what she said made my face twitch.

     "Ray dear, I, as the head wife, need to run your harem, and if your bed is unguarded, how can I protect your chastity? I clearly need to be first when we are older. So unless you tell me to get out, I am here to stay, plus Mother Gremory said it was a smart move."

     So while I could not sleep, I had recalled how Rias and Issei would freely sleep naked with one another in the anime, and just assumed my family was nuts compared to Human families. But really, Devils are just not concerned with social taboos the Humans are. So I just gave up.

     Soon as the purple glow of the moon setting filled my room, Kuisha's eyes fluttered open, her green eyes realizing I was not a dream, and looked thrilled. She smiled and hugged tighter and asked.

     "Ray dear, did you sleep better with me hugging you?"

     I just lied to not hurt her feelings and said.

     "Yup, and by the way, happy 10th birthday Kuisha. And what do you want today?"

     She sat up and looked down at me and tilted her head thinking, then she requested.

     "Girls are now approaching you dear, so I only want my first kiss for my birthday. Can you do that for me? I have been good and waited many years for it?"

     Yeah, I have played really hard to get, but she is right. If I do not give her my first kiss, it will be stolen by some aggressive woman. I have a feeling that even my new cat Pawns might try, based on how they tease me. So I said to her,

     "Okay, but it is my first kiss as well, so we will consider this an equal birthday gift exchange, how is that?"

     "Yes Ray..."

     And Kuisha's blonde hair fell down covering my face, and she puckered her cute lips, closed her eyes, and slowly lowered her head to land her lips on mine in our very first kiss...

     Bang! From the side, my massive double doors were unceremoniously kicked open, as two cat girls and a blushing Tsubaki came in and yelled.

     """Happy Birthday, Kuisha ~Nya!"""

     Kuisha's lips never found their mark as she hid under the blanket in sheer embarrassment of being caught, about to kiss me. I looked at the three surprised girls, getting what was about to happen, and I said.

     "I do not mind, but in the future, maybe knock just in case?"

     Tsubaki turned red and nodded, then ran into her room. Ni and Li chuckled and slowly stepped out, closing the door with playful winks, then I heard laughter from the two outside the closed door, as if they did it on purpose.

     Just as Kuisha had stuck her head out of the sheets to make sure they left, I took her by surprise, and for the first time in ten years, I actively landed a kiss... On her lips.

     Her lips were soft and felt better than any kiss in my memory. I held it for about 30 seconds before I let her lips free.

     It was not an adult kiss, just a closed mouth innocent first love kiss, full of emotions. Kuisha just looked dazed and smiled like an idiot.

     "Kuisha Abaddon, I, Ray Gremory love you very much, and no one in this Underworld can take away the fact you and I exchanged our first kiss now. Happy birthday."

     Kuisha was about to cry in happiness, because she waited for me to be proactive, and now she was warm in her heart and could not say anything other than...

     "I love you as well, Ray!"

     So she hugged me for a bit longer, before we started our day...

-

     Like I said, Devils normally do not really get over board with birthdays, so the only guest to arrive for today is Kuisha's mother and Sona.

     Katrina, Lord, and Lady Sitri mostly came just to socialize with my Mother.

     But Sona and my Peerage are in the informal living-room having tea.

     Sona is sitting in an armchair with me and Kuisha doing the same around a small tea table.

     Tsubaki is serving the black tea for the three of us, and my two twins are in the corner on a couch reading some books my Mother told them to study.

     When Tsubaki was done, she stood behind my chair as my Mother had taught her, with her hands properly crossed. I said to Sona.

     "I wish Sairaorg would have come, it is not the same without him."

     Sona with her legs crossed, only sipped her tea watching the new Peerage and said in defeat.

     "I understand, but with his mother sleeping more and more, the fact she is awake right now... It might be the last time she stays awake. But at least he is no longer alone."

     Kuisha curious asked Sona.

     "What do you mean?"

     Pulling away her glance at Tsubaki behind me, she said.

     "Helix Andrealphus, our teacher, had introduced him to his Niece, a talented Mixed Heritage Devil named Coriana Andrealphus. The two hit it off, and he is making her his Queen when he gets his Evil Pieces. So now he has company in his trying times."

     I asked Sona.

     "So, are you actively looking for Peerage members now that our preparation classes are over?"

     "Yes, I will be like you , traveling around the Human world working with my family businesses. My Father is going to have me meet a Human named Mr Hanakai. He runs the fashion section of our Sitri businesses in the Human world, primarily in Japan. Then I will after a year or two, travel to Europe when I finally have my Evil Pieces. And where are you going, Ray?"

     "Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa, my Father's Bishop, is taking me to Japan to meet the leader of the Western Youkai. Then I will spend a year or two touring around all of Japan looking for talent. After that, who knows? My Brother might find me something interesting till I turn 12. I told my Brother that I want to go study in Japan when I am 12 and then go all the way through University there."

     "I, while Ray is training with Uncle, will be learning from the Duchess along with Tsubaki here. We have many things to learn, like proper etiquette for home and our Peerage, now that I will be Ray's Bishop. So when we are 12 all of us will live in Japan with him."

     Sona put the empty cup down, and Tsubaki came to her and asked.

     "Princess Sitri, more tea?"

     Sona smiled and told her then asked.

     "I would, thank you, Tsubaki. Oh? It is also your birthday today, correct?"

     As Tsubaki finished pouring she nodded and said.

     "Yes, Lady Kuisha and I are the same age."

     Sona smiled, then made a royal blue Sitri circle in her hand, and a pair of squared magical glasses lay in her palm. She held it to Tsubaki.

     "These are enchanted glasses that I have many of, they make reading more comfortable, and also let you see magical auras in the area to let you know if magic is active, take them as my birthday gift for Ray's Queen."

     As Tsubaki hesitated, Sona put on a wicked smile only I know too well. She supplemented it.

     "Ray once admitted to finding bespectacled serious women attractive, Ufufu. Right Ray?"

     I grumbled at my friend and said embarrassed.

     "You told me you would not tell anyone I said that. I was only complimenting your looks."

     Tsubaki, hearing that, took the squared glasses and put them on, realizing it made her eyes feel relaxed. She liked it, but when she turned to look at me, my expression froze...

     "Ray, do they look good on me?"

     I was bewildered, because when she wore those glasses, I seemed to recall some fuzzy memories, and realized who the hell Tsubaki actually was... She was supposed to be Sona's Queen, but somehow with the lack of huge breasts and those glasses, I had no freaking idea who she was?!

     My mind must have been out of it, because I hear Tsubaki ask a bit concerned.

     "Do you hate it Ray?"

     "No, it is actually perfect for you... I was just surprised, how well it fit you,.."

     Sona, all smug, making me flounder, said to Tsubaki.

     "When I first saw you, I knew the glasses would bring out your charm as a Queen, and as usual, I am right."

     Tsubaki, happy inside, bowed to Sona and earnestly told her.

     "Your gift means a lot to me, so thank you Lady Sitri."

     Kuisha jokes with no intention of wearing glasses.

     "Sona, should I get glasses too so Ray will blush at me, or I could be a naughty teacher type like in those Manga he reads?"

     Sona teases.

     "Blondes and glasses clash, stick with the airhead look, Ray loves it as well, fufu!"

     "Hey, Sona it is my birthday, be nice, fufu."

     So the rest of the birthday was casual and friendly. Sona is staying the week at my home since my birthday was around the corner, and her mother wanted her to make more female friends.

-

     Later that night...

     Tsubaki was looking in her enormous room's mirror, admiring her new look. She had been overwhelmed ever since coming here. She had lived in a rundown shack, living like a poor hermit, and now she has a bed as wide as her old home. The food, clothing, and kindness in the home is such a stark contrast to her life in the Human world.

     She remembered meeting Ray the first time in the mirror of Demons, and she had painted that message and waited in hopes of one day perhaps seeing the same Gremory Devil, then it happened, and she remembered the scroll. And to her surprise, the Devil saved her even at the cost of starting conflict. Ray Gremory, less of a Devil and more like a Human...

     Knock Knock Knock! Tsubaki heard the door, this late at night?

-     If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

     I felt a bit embarrassed, holding a small cake with ten candles in it, but I decided to do it for her. Then the door opened and Tsubaki in her kimono sleepwear opened the door to let me enter, seeing what I was carrying.

     As I entered I explained myself.

    "In the Human world, you should get a cake with candles, so you can make a wish. So I did not want you to go without it, happy birthday Tsubaki."

     And to my horror, she only let out some tears, but I had no idea what I did wrong. I actually felt kinda bad for taking her as my Queen by accident, but I will take responsibility, because she chose me, so here I am, but I think I surprised her too much?

     Tsubaki, seeing my face in concern, wiped her eyes and told me.

     "Sorry, I don't remember the last cake I was given, so I was happy, thank you Ray. Should I make a wish then?"

     "Yup, because I think everyone should have their wishes granted, well I am a Devil so it is what I do, grant wishes."

     So at Tsubaki's small table, the two of us sat in the candle light, as she closed her eyes, then blew out the ten candles in one go. Then I finally saw a slight but obvious smile on her lips.

     One day in the future, Tsubaki told me what she had wished for, because I had granted her wish.

     And the two of us sat in comfortable silence, eating the Devil's food cake. My Queen is super amazing...

 

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

116