Chapter 17  My 3 New Servants, And My Fiance?
2.1k 37 112
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

Chapter 17  My 3 New Servants, And My Fiance? by Harem-Fan

 

     Now in my Underworld clothing, my Father and I are sipping coffee, as we are exiting the Dimensional Gap. My Father, seeing me constantly look to the door leading to the Servants car, asked.

     "Are you feeling conflicted that you cannot sit with your new Servants? Well this is normal for us Gremory Devils, as it is in our nature to be fond of those we treat as family. But my Son, our lives as Devils would be hard if the other Devil Pillar Family Houses knew we did not obey the Laws. But now that we have left the Gap, you may now spend time with your Servants, so go, Ray."

     I stood with a big smile and said.

     "Thank you Father, I want to be with them. So I shall take my leave."

     Just as I was leaving to go, the conductor's door opened, and out came Reynaldo Gremory with a crystal tablet. Seeing me up he said with professionalism.

     "Prince Gremory, you may not know, but by Law, I must now register your Servants who have migrated to the Underworld. So let the two of us travel to the Servants car."

     I almost forgot about this small piece of information, because the three cannot leave the train without being registered with the Government. I nodded to him and the two of us began our way back to the Servants car.

-

     Now you might be thinking along the lines of 'why are we not using Transportation Magic to travel to the Human world like when Grayfia and I went', right?

     That is because all Transportation Magic is tracked and highly regulated, and a criminal offense. So why is Grayfia allowed to freely breach the Gap to the Human world? Because the Government gave her permission as Sirzechs Queen.

     Not even my Father and Mother may freely travel to the Human world with Transportation Magic, and must use the Magic Train. Only a handful of Devils may be allowed to leave without using the train. The reason for this? Because it is the only way to avoid an invasion from Heaven or the Fallen Angels.

     Those fan-fiction I vaguely remember of different novels always have main characters that willy-nilly break the laws of the Underworld thinking they are all that and a bag of chips, but in reality, even a Super Devil cannot break too many laws. Just ask all the past Devil Kings who thought so, they are either dead or in hiding. Even my brother cannot force his will on the entire Underworld for long. But in small spats like with Riser, I can be a bully.

-

     As the door of the Servant car opened revealing me and Reynaldo. My three Servants and Familiar all looked at us, so I smiled warmly to calm their nervous hearts, then I introduced myself.

     "Hello girls, sorry I took too long to get here, but this is Reynaldo the Conductor of this train. He is here to register you all one time, so when you come back in the future, the processes will be automatic."

     So in short, all three girls placed their hands on the glowing crystal tablet, and he punched in a few common identification details, like age and the like. Ni and Li are apparently  now 13 years old, and Tsubaki is 1 week older than me, born on April 2nd, oh? And Kuisha was also born on that day, so remembering their birthday will be a breeze.

     So with his work done, Reynaldo left me alone with my Servants.

     Despite being called a Servants car, it is like a small living-room with a large U shaped couch around a table. In front of the open couch space is a full refreshments bar. Seat benches line the windows to view the outside, and overall, it is very comfortable. The next car, also meant for my Peerage, is full of bedrooms for them to sleep on longer trips.

     Sitting on the left side couch is Tsubaki holding and petting Neko in her normal black cat form, and in the middle and right side are both Ni and Li reading magazines from the Underworld. I asked them while sitting between Ni and Tsubaki.

     "Did the Dimensional Gap freak you girls out? And Tsubaki, How is the air of the Underworld treating you as a Human, do you feel uncomfortable?"

     Ni next to me said cheerfully with her fist up.

     "With the window open, this Underworld air is making my new Devil body feel super strong ~Nya!"

    Li nodded.

     "Yup, and the Gap was super cool, Master ~Nya!"

     Tsubaki holding Neko well and rubbing her ears said her thoughts.

     "Hmm? It feels like being in a cemetery on a full moon night with a creepy fog, but I otherwise feel fine, Ray."

     I reach over and also pet the other ear of Neko, making her eyes close in bliss. My familiar telepathically communicated that she likes Tsubaki holding her, and said she was nice to her. I also see that all three girls are drinking different beverages...

     Tsubaki is drinking green tea, Ni is drinking milk coffee, and Li is drinking strawberry milk. Tsubaki saw me looking at their drinks, thought fast and asked me.

     "Ray, as your Queen, should I prepare you a drink?"

     I smile at Tsubaki trying to be useful, because I see the book she was reading was one about Peerages and Servants, the duties and roles, cute.

     "Hmm? How about black tea? I would love it with light sugar, and thanks Tsubaki."

     I am actually not super thirsty, but Tsubaki came from isolation, and I can see she wants to be useful for me. So letting her do this one small task, put a light in her eyes. Tsubaki does not smile much, even if she likes something, due to her isolated life.

     She is unable to show emotions well. I only hope I can bring happiness to her heart in the future. I was watching her brew, and my mind drifted to Akeno...

     I know most people in my shoes would have saved the Queen piece for her, but... I don't even know if I will ever meet her. If I do ever meet her, I can use a Bishop Piece, but I cannot assume things other than Shirone will happen like that dream story in that anime.

     The only reason I am sure Shirone will come to me, is I have no way to affect her path. But, I also cannot rule that out as well. But to be honest, to not meet the Ultimate Loli in existence would be a tragedy.

     In my past life, she was the only Loli I even found adorable or enticing to say it bluntly. In fact she was the only Tsundere in all the works I saw that I actually cared for. I had faded out in thought and suddenly felt a breath on the left side of my face, and when I turned to look...

     "Master Ray, you look so serious deep in thought, are you troubled ~Nya?"

     Somehow, Li passed over her sister and was a mere inch from my face, with her blue eyes looking into mine, and her smile with her one little tooth on her lip made her look charming. She reminds me of a curious cat, but with a slender body built like what a cat girl should. The only difference is the two hide their twin tails but leave their ears out, for their enhanced senses, but they said the tail gets in the way sometimes and lifts their short skirts, so they hide it. I blush and say.

     "I-I was just not expecting to get 3 Peerage members two years early, so I am thinking on how best to make you girls happy is all."

     Yes, I had three girlfriends in my Human life, but my young Devil body is making it hard to concentrate when women ten times more attractive than that Earth are up in your face, and my heart makes me blush and feel like I am a kid, but I actually am so...

     "Ni was right, you are the right Master ~Nya."

     Tsubaki came with my tea to save the day, and when I took it, she sat back on my right and put Neko back in her lap. Li got the playful reaction she wanted, only sat on my left side, sitting just close enough to not be rude to her new Master, but close enough for us to smell one another. I think my world has a few moral screws loose, right?

     And when I looked at Ni, she was sitting cross-legged with her magazine in her face hiding her smile, but her red eyes over the page saw me look, and she only playfully winked at me, sigh...

-

     After my new Servants were blown away at my home, they were whisked off to get cleaned and situated in the home by the maids.

     They will be given their own rooms based on their positions, meaning Tsubaki has a room across the hall from mine, where the twins are further down the floor where the Pawns would be. This is all customary in Devil homes. This entire 3rd floor is devoted to me and my Peerage only, or at least this wing of the 3rd floor, for Rias will have the other-side as she gets older and eventually gets her own Servants, but that is soooo far off.

     Both Bishops' rooms will be to the left and right of mine, while the knights and Rooks will be past Tsubaki's room.

-

     Currently I am sitting next to my Father on one couch with looks of dread. Across from us sits both Venelana and Kuisha, both women opposite their men.

     My Mother is sipping her tea with her other arm across her lap, while her eyes are penetrating us.

     My Kuisha has her legs crossed and her arms folded under her just budding chest, but she has her bottom lip pushed out trying to look stern.

     I want to laugh at her trying to look fierce, because she is not really mad at me, but under my Mother's training. So my Mother told her to be firm with me for causing trouble. I really am holding in my laugh here, and Kuisha knows it.

     "Explain..."

     My Mother repeated her question to my Father, then the bastard sold me out like I expected.

     "Ray wanted to find some new Peerage members, as his 10th birthday present. So I was honor-bound to take him out for the day. But he really got lucky you know, like it was... Destiny! He even found a Sacred Gear wielder, now that is our Ray, right?!"

     Just as I was going to point out some of what he said was false, my Mother cut me off and said to us.

     "Zeo dear, you and I shall have a separate talk later, but for now... Ray dear, you knew you were grounded, correct?"

     "Y-Yes Mother."

     "Ignoring the fact you broke the rules, your absence upset poor Kuisha who came just to be with you, and your not letting us know your plans, made your future wife worry. Do you understand your mistakes, my child?"

     I smiled at Kuisha and told her.

     "Dearest Kuisha, my actions inconvenienced you, and I am sorry. How can I make it up to you dear?"

     Kuisha looked to my Mother for the approval to sentence me, got the head nod and she told me.

     "Ray my dear, I am glad you found a Queen and 2 Pawns, so please let me be your Bishop, like Ravel is for her Brother. It will make me stronger, and you won't leave me behind on your adventures. Okay?"

     I didn't need my Mothers nod or smile to accept her request. Kuisha felt like I would go off like today, and she could not be at my side.

     Honestly, if I knew she was going to make a surprise arrival, I would have waited to bring her with me, so I felt bad. I also am not hung up on making Kuisha my Servant, because she is my, to be Wife, and that is higher than even a Queen. So I brightly smile and tell Kuisha.

     "Then not only become my future wife, but my future Bishop, Kuisha dear?"

     "I will, Ray, Ufufu."

     My Mother in her fake strict tone told me.

     "Now take your Bishop to meet the other Peerage members, and make sure they know she will be the next Lady Gremory, so no misunderstandings in the Peerage will occur, now leave while I speak to your responsible Father, Ufufu."

     As I took Kuisha's hand, I gave my Father a thumbs-up for wishing him well, and his eyes looked sad inside.

     I hadn't seen my Father around for the next week?!

 

     (Peerage members officially... 4!) (Ray Gremory King) (Tsubaki Shinra Queen) (Kuisha Abaddon Bishop) (Ni Pawn) (Li Pawn)

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

112