Chapter 23  A Warm Welcome In Hell?
1.8k 14 103
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

[1st A/N In this spoiler tab is the complete harem of this story, but I warn you about looking, if you see a name that normally would not be there and you have questions about her, I will not explain why. If your favorite waifus is not in the list, sorry for your heartbreak, but I am only including the women who matter to Ray, or makes sense to be in his harem. Many of the members have Evil Pieces attached to their names and powers, but this is NOT his complete peerage, as 3 others will be in it as well. That is a surprise, he-he! So be sure you REALLY want to know or not.]

Spoiler

HAREM STATISTICS

Akeno, Hair: Black / Eyes: Violet / Power: Holy Lighnting, Fallen Angel Mode, Bishop Piece (mutated)
Tsubaki, Hair: Black / Eyes: Light Brown (right) Violet (left) / Power: Mirror Alice, Naginata, Queen Piece
Kuisha, Hair: Blonde / Eyes: Green / Power: Hole, Magic, Bishop Piece
Yasaka, Hair: Blonde / Eyes: Golden-Yellow / Power: Fox Fire, Youjutsu
Rossweisse, Hair: Silver-White / Eyes: Aqua / Power: Magic, Rook Piece
Kuroka, Hair: Black / Eyes: Hazel-Gold / Power: Senjutsu, Youjutsu, Touki, Kasha, Magic, Bishop Piece ×2
Shirone, Hair: White / Eyes: Gold / Power: Senjutsu, Youjutsu, Touki, Kasha, Nekomata Mode, Shirone Mode, Rook Piece
Xenovia, Hair: Blue (dyed green fringe) / Eyes: Dark Yellow/ Power: Durandal, Knight Piece
Irina, Hair: Light Brown / Eyes: Violet / Power: Excalibur Mimic, Knight Piece
Ni, Hair: Blue (ponytail) / Eyes: Red / Power: Touki, Pawn Piece
Li, Hair: Red (scorpion braid) / Eyes: Blue / Power: Touki, Pawn Piece

☆Sona, Hair: Black / Eyes: Violet / Power: Water

[collapse]

(2nd A/N Just as a fun fact: Grayfia is my personal favorite female character in D×D, but to keep true with the story, and to not have a sleazebag MC, Grayfia will always just be a wonderful older sister, who breaks personal space on occasion. So please continue to enjoy my telling of this alternate D×D story.)

 

Chapter 23  A Warm Welcome In Hell? by Harem-Fan

 

     After we shredded the turtle men, the twins and I stayed on the beach resort we owned. A small group of Gremory maids used Transportation Magic to come and attend the three of us.

     Uncle Heinrich said he will need a week before we travel back to the Underworld for vacation. And thus our short personal beach episode began.

-

     Next to the Villa's inner pool area, Ni, Li, and I are laying on some beach-blankets covered in suntan-oil. Fun fact about Devils... Despite the sun and light being not good for us Devils, we are unable to get sunburned, go figure. So why are our bodies covered in sun-oil?

-

     Simple... Both Ni and Li with crafty smiles hovered over me with oil bottles and said...

     "Master Ray, as your most loyal Servants, I and Li insist on protecting your body from the sun ~Nya!"

     "He-he, That's right ~Nya! I, slurp, need to make sure you are protected well ~Nya."

     "Ah! Girls, I told you, we Devils do not burn, hey where are you touching, Ni? Hey, Li, your fingers are cold, ha-ha, stop~!"

     And after the two naughty cats covered all exposed skin, and a tad more, they finished with smiles of kitty victory. But did the fun end there? No...

     Ni and Li put both bottles of oil next to me and took off everything but their birthday suits, and then lay face down with tails swishing in the air. Then Ni said,

     "Master~ please hurry, my skin is feeling hot, so protect your Pawns ~Nya!"

     As I know that I cannot get out of this, I buckle up and sit between the two. Li's blue eyes seeing me get ready said.

     "Hah! Master~ please do not forget around the tail base, and our thighs ~Nya!"

     Do these girls know I am having issues with their provocations? Yes, I know they know, sigh. Please God make 18 come faster?! *PAIN*

     Grabbing my head and rolling between the twins, they wink at one another knowing they are winning.

     Soon I got over the feeling of being kicked in the brain, and poured a lot of oil on their bodies.

     With my left-hand on Ni's back and my right on Li's, I started to just sigh and enjoy this simple fun the girls are letting me have. As the two Neko started making lewd sounds on purpose. I could only smile at their efforts to make me happy.

     Just as I had fully covered the girls, they both flipped to their backs and lay breasts up with grins, and this time Li said.

     "M-Master Ray~ Don't leave us half done ~Nya..."

     With half closed eyes, Ni said.

     "Please be gentle Master ~Nya..."

     I am a Devil! You can do this Ray! So I did just that, and no, I did not 'Pussyfoot', and fully protected them from the treacherous sun, cough...

-

     And that was how and why I am holding two smiling and sleeping Nekomata Devils, with a warm heart. But I have to admit, I want to do that more.

     However, I in turn will not rush things, because I do not want to turn into a Riser. My feelings for my, well let's be honest here, my harem, needs to be genuine and true.

     Yes, even though we are young, if I cannot tell these two sisters want to be my lovers in the future, I would be a real moron.

     The only girl in my Service that I am unsure of would be Tsubaki? But I will not push things with her. She might even fall for someone else, and I don't want my heart broken at that time. So unless she makes things obvious, I will be her friend and King, for now... (remember, these are only his current thoughts. Tsubaki did summon him after-all, cough.)

-

     After our playful week, and successfully completing the mission, [Teach Cats to Naked Dog-paddle] I and the girls used my transportation Circle to meet Uncle Heinrich to head home...]

-

     Inside the Kyoto Sirzechs Hotel, I was greeted by a silver haired maid, already waiting for my arrival with Heinrich. I saw Grayfia and cheerfully said to her.

     "Sister Grayfia, I missed you."

     Before I knew it, my vision went black as I was firmly hugged into her bosom, and with her flat way of speaking, she said to me while patting my head.

     "Ray, I missed you too, and I see you have grown a bit. Are you ready to come home with me?"

     Hugging her, I look up into her caring eyes and say.

     "Yeah, I am a little homesick. I like being out on adventures, but there is no place like home."

     "Good, I shall make the Transportation Magic Circle, so please wait patiently for me, Prince Ray."

     After leaving her warm and caring hug, Grayfia began to make her magic come into reality...

-      If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

     As our group of five appeared in the backyard of the Gremory Mansion, I was suddenly assaulted by a flying (literally) Kuisha.

     Catching my excited fiance, I smiled because I know she is about to get scolded. And on time...

     "Kuisha dear, look at Tsubaki here standing with elegance. Showing your husband an unladylike appearance after all this time is rash, so please let Ray get his bearings."

     Kuisha winked at me, then got out of my arms and stood next to my Mother again. Venelana my Mom was pleased, and then said to me.

     "Welcome home dear, come and give your Mother a hug."

     As my Mother shamed me by killing me with a face full of melons, I rolled my eyes at her scolding Kuisha, just because she wanted the first hug. So I told my Mother.

     "Thanks Mother, I also remembered to buy your favorite pickled vegetables. I also got everyone something, including little Rias. Found her a plush Hell Bat she will love, he-he."

     Zeoticus my Father patted my shoulder and said with a knowing wink.

     "Son, I see you have grown a bit, and I even heard about your negotiating good relations with the West Youkai Faction for the Gremory, that's my boy, ha-ha. Oh, and your Pawns look happy over there... Heinrich, come with me, we have a lot to chat about, over some whiskey of course, ha-ha."

     As my Father and uncle walked off, I held Kuisha's hands and said with practiced etiquette.

     "I missed you my dear Kuisha, I hope you have been well."

     "Ray, I have much I wish to tell you about, but let us do that later, welcome home."

     I then step to Tsubaki and see she looks a lot healthier after eating nutritious meals. As still being a Human, her body can still be improved before receiving my Evil Piece. I ask and say.

     "Tsubaki my Queen, I hope life in the Gremory Mansion has been good to you. Please let me know if anything is bothering you, and I will change it."

     Tsubaki, showing proper Servant training making my Mother smile, told me with a bow.

     "Ray, my time here has been wonderful, and I am being treated very kindly. I am glad to see you safe, and later I shall tell you about my training that Devil King Lucifer has arranged for me."

     My eyebrows went up in confusion, but Grayfia knowing what Tsubaki is referring to fills me in.

     "You remember Okita Souji, your brother's Knight, he will take Tsubaki to Japan until you get your Evil Pieces, then she will return to your side as your official Queen, with the skills of a true Knight."

     Okita Souji, was the captain of the first unit of the Shinsengumi, a special police force in Kyoto during the late shogunate period. He was one of the best swordsmen of the Shinsengumi, the only one who mastered the Tennen Rishin-Ryu at the age of 18.

     "Wait, Uncle Okita is going to train Tsubaki? But she uses a Naginata?"

     Grayfia explains.

     "Naginata are one of the main weapons Samurai use, and just because he uses the Katana primarily, the two weapons share much in common, but the most important thing to teach your Queen is proper footwork and how to use the Knight portion of her power to the best. Plus, he does not want his King's little Brother to not show off a bit."

     Tsubaki adds.

     "Duchess Gremory will still teach me for a short while, and I will only leave after your next scheduled visit home, so I will only be away for about 16 months. When I return, I will be a Queen who shall make you proud."

     My Mother patted Tsubaki's shoulder with a bit of pride.

     "Son, this child is working very hard for you, so just send her off with a warm smile of her efforts, Ufufu."

     A smile did not make its way on Tsubaki's lips, but her blush tells of her being embarrassed for the compliments. Then Kuisha linked arms with Tsubaki and said,

     "Tsubaki and I have become good friends as well, and we study together, right Tsubaki?"

     "Lady Kuisha has really helped to keep me company, and teach me many things about being a Devil, so I also think of Lady Kuisha as my first friend."

     Clap Clap! My Mother clapped her hands and smiled while suggesting.

     Now everyone, let us get ready for dinner, I believe Ray and the twins need to refresh and get into proper clothing for tonight. Ray, your Cousin will have dinner with us tonight, and he is bringing his future Queen to introduce you and Kuisha, so go and prepare yourself.

     "Yes Mother."

     Good, Sairaorg Bael and Coriana Andrealphus, will join us for a visit. His Mother has stayed asleep this time, sad.

     If I was power grabbing hot women for my peerage, I would have grabbed her.

     She was memorable in the anime, almost beating Issei with a failed strip tease, that was so funny, but to see the younger real life version of her will be interesting...

 

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

103