Chapter 24  King Sairaorg × Queen Coriana?
1.8k 17 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

Chapter 24  King Sairaorg × Queen Coriana? by Harem-Fan

 

     Me and my Peerage were sitting in my greeting room, when two Devils were let in by one of our butlers, it was of course, Sairaorg Bael and Coriana Andrealphus.

     Standing and walking to my Cousin, I shook his hand. I could see he has slowly begun working out and training his body, like a madman, so I tell him.

     "Cousin Bael, I see you are dedicated to your training now, I am glad to see your rise. Please never give up."

     He puts on his slowly budding confidence and said.

     "Cousin Ray, if I did not know you are genuine, your words would seem demeaning, but I am only on this path thanks to you."

     "Sairaorg, I promise without my advice, you would have eventually followed this path of the fist, I only gave you a push. I need you to get super strong to help and keep me from becoming a lazy Devil. Rivalry is good."

     Sairaorg waved over the small blonde Devil girl wearing a Human world suit for a business lady or secretary. Then he said,

     "This is Coriana Andrealphus, my Queen. She was introduced by our prep-school teacher. She was willing to follow me, even with my shabby status."

     "Prince Gremory, it is an honor to meet you, I have heard much of your ability, and my King speaks highly of you."

     I smile at this nervous Mixed Heritage Devil.

     I have mentioned this term many times, so what is a Mixed Heritage Devil, and why is it looked down on in my Pure Blood circle? One of her parents is a Pure Blood Devil, the one she got her last name from, but her other parents were a Reincarnated Devil or a Low Class commoner Devil, usually as a result of a birth with a maid or accident.

     Another example from the anime would be... A child between Riser and Rias would be a Pure Blooded Devil, while on the other-hand, a child with Rias and Kiba would result in a Mixed Heritage Devil. This offspring of a half Pure Blood is seen as only a more talented Low Class Devil. I do not buy into this nonsense, because doesn't that make Vali Lucifer one of the strongest Half Devils, a contradiction, yes it does.

     "Well Miss Coriana Andrealphus, your decision to follow my Cousin is a wise and farsighted choice, because my Cousin is destined for greatness. Now let me introduce my Peerage in the making..."

     My Peerage heard me and came over, with Kuisha holding my left hand, so I started.

     "My fiance Kuisha Abaddon, who will be my Bishop. Then my Queen Tsubaki Shinra from one of the Five Principal Clans. Then my two Pawns Ni and Li, Nekomata twins who use the power of Touki, like what your King is training in. And this is my current Peerage."

     And with the greetings out of the way, the two Queens sat and discussed small talk, while Sairaorg, Kuisha and I engaged in casual chit chat to catch up with our lives...

-     If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

     After Tsubaki served us black tea, she sat to my right, with Kuisha on my left. Across from me sat my Cousin and his Queen sipping the tea and nodding their heads in delight. Then Sairaorg asked me.

     "Ray, I am a bit surprised to not see Sona here? Aren't you two thick as thieves?"

     I smile at that, because I do find it odd that my best friend is a girl, but I tell him the truth.

     "Sigh, Actually Sona wanted to come, but she does not want to have to meet her fiance if she steps foot in the Underworld. I have seen her once in Japan since our Human world training."

     Sairaorg smiles, defeated and sad.

     "Yes, I too had to meet my fiance, and she seems disappointed in me, sigh. But she is from the Astaroth House, and a bit haughty. But being from the family that produced a Devil King, I can be seen as marrying up with my demoted state."

     Kuisha snorts and tells him.

     "No, she will be marrying up once you get your Heir position back, Ray said. So hold your head up high against her. She will be left behind you with your hard work. If Ray says that, then I believe that proud Devil will eat her words in the future."

     Sairaorg is engaged to Latia Astaroth, and she is Ajuka Beelzebub's niece, and comes from the branch family of the Astaroth House. Diodora and Seekvaira Agares are her Cousins. Latia is blonde with blue tips in her hair, and her eyes are almond colored. I have met with her at parties.

     I pat Kuisha's hand, because for some reason she did not like her, and honestly as far as Devils go, she is not too bad, but I tell my group.

     "Compared to Diodora, she is a nice girl. I know right now she seems haughty, but this is normal in a strength based Underworld we are living in. For example, when she meets me, she is meek and respectful. So when Sairaorg gets strong, she will become a good wife for you, Cousin. Just try to remember... Being good to your fiance is as important as training, right my fiance?"

     Kuisha felt a bit ashamed, because I indeed treat her the best, and then she thought how she dislikes Latia.

     "Sorry Ray, I guess I misunderstood your words, I thought she was a bad girl, I did not realize she has her own issues."

     "That is fine dear, but it is Sona with the truly unfortunate match, he is a true piece of useless garbage. But I gave her some advice on how to handle that dimwit, he-he."

     Sairaorg in curiosity asked.

     "Oh, and how did you tell her to handle it?"

     "Well, she probably would have come up with the same plan, but I cannot divulge the contents, or it will be seen as the Gremory are getting involved with noble matches, but I can say... Sona will be single for life with this scheme, ha-ha."

     Everyone looks at me celebrating ruining Sona's marriage prospects like an evil mastermind, thinking I am a cruel best friend.

     Looking back on this day later in life, I would slap myself for being right. The dumb Devil, me, accidentally outsmarted the smartest female Devil, Sona. Well, at least she did not have to marry the Green Goblin in the end, sigh.

-

     At the end of the evening with a good meal in our belly that my Father personally cooked for us, a Master cook mind you, I saw off my Cousin and his Queen.

     When I made it back to my room after a hot soak in my family's hot-springs, I went to my room I miss dearly. Nothing like a bed, the size of a classroom in a school, to remind you that you're rich as fuck.

     I was actually surprised to not see Kuisha in my bed and frankly disappointed. I do not even have my kitty hug pillows, so I mutter.

     "Well, sleeping alone is good too, and I might admire Yasaka's picture a bit, hah? No, on second thought, I will just think of her fondly instead of like a pervert."

     So I made it to the center of my bed, and fell right asleep...

     Knock Knock! What, I guess I won't fall right asleep, and I see the door slowly open revealing two girls.

     I sat up in a bit of uncertainty and asked.

     "Kuisha and Tsubaki, what is up?"

     Now that I see Tsubaki who is blushing, I also see she is in sleepwear like Kuisha, both girls wearing purple pajamas.

     Kuisha said while pulling Tsubaki by the hand.

     "When I told Tsubaki I was sleeping with you, I suggested she should join us, because you won't see us as much, right Tsubaki?"

     Tsubaki only nodded, and I cannot tell if she is willingly or unwillingly here, so I ask.

     "Tsubaki, did you get pulled in against your will? If you did, please know it is okay to go back to your room. Kuisha, don't look at me like that, it looks a bit suspicious."

     Kuisha defends herself.

     "I promise, I would not force Tsubaki to come if she did not want to. Tell him Tsubaki, don't be shy now or I will look like a bully."

     Tsubaki, now fully red, nodded her head while looking at the floor and she quietly said.

     "I-I am your Queen, and my King should have his Queen at his side. Um, And I want to be with you more, Ray..."

     I just said to the two young ladies.

     "My bed was feeling a little too big, so both of you sharing it with me would be wonderful, thanks for keeping me company."

     Kuisha with a grin of victory pulled the shy Tsubaki along into the bed, with Kuisha on my right arm and Tsubaki lying to my left side, but a few inches away, and I smiled at this, but it was fine.

     "Good night girls, and have sweet dreams."

     I then gave Kuisha a quick kiss on the lips, and she turned red with a happy smile on her face. And the three of us settled in, and fell right asleep...

    Knock Knock! The door opened again, and I heard the sound of kitty trouble approaching with excited voices.

     "If the Master fell asleep without us, I am going to kiss him in his sleep again ~Nya!"

     Hearing what Ni just said, I had a feeling I had been kissed in my sleep before, but now I know it was her. Then Li said,

     "What, is that Lady Kuisha in my spot ~Nya?"

     Kuisha said unhappily.

     "I thought I said this week was my turn, you have had Ray all this time?"

     While crawling in the bed, Ni said these thoughts.

     "Yup, but Tsubaki is here, so this means slumber party ~Nya!"

     Tsubaki realizing there was a gap between us a naughty cat girl could take, Tsubaki made a bold move, and quickly grabbed my left arm and squeezed in on my left side, to not allow a gap!

     "Nya-ha-ha, Ni, Tsubaki got your arm ~Nya!"

     Ni, unperturbed, took off her nightgown and only in her red bra and pantie hugged onto my left leg and closed her eyes in joy?!

     Li, seeing that grins and copied her sister, and in her blue bra and pantie made Kuisha speechless. 

     Kuisha had no idea the twins slept with me like that, in skimpy clothing. When she saw my smile of defeat, she knew this was normal. She said to me while not letting my right arm go.

     "Ray, I won't lose to those floozy cats and tomorrow night, I will wear my bra and pantie combo!"

     I sigh in my heart and imagine paddling those two naughty Nekomata for starting this strange sleeping pattern. But then I forgot the most important development here, so I turned my head to Tsubaki and told her.

     "Thank you for putting up with this, and thank you for being my Queen. Good night my Tsubaki."

     Yup, this is the bold sign I figured I need to know, so I will just treat her as part of this crazy bunch of girls. She said so quietly, but I made it out.

     "I missed you my King, goodnight."

     And the five of us settled in, and fell right asleep...

     But my left eye opened expecting someone else to come... But who did I expect to see? Ah?!

     I forgot about Akeno. Crap, I think I missed meeting her, right? I do not know when she and Rias met in the show, but Akeno seemed young, so I think I messed up events and will not find her now.

     I look at the now sleeping Tsubaki, and realizeOh, maybe meeting Tsubaki was my version of meeting Akeno for Rias. Well, I only hope she has a better life and a bad Devil does not find her first.

     Oh, maybe Sona might find Akeno in our life?! Well I like Sona, so she would make a good Queen for Sona, and then I could still meet her in real life. But, I will just focus on my Queen.

     I decided to be bad, and gave the sleeping Tsubaki a kiss on her forehead, and whispered.

     "Sweet dreams my Tsubaki."

     And this time, sleep found me...

     Hearing me snore, Tsubaki's eyes opened and she let a tiny smile decorate her lips, as she watched me sleep...

 

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

101