Chapter 31  Training With My Sadists?
1.6k 24 103
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

Chapter 31  Training With My Sadists? by Harem-Fan

 

     So, after a relaxing bath to break in the mansion, we head to bed... Singular, because all the girls wanted to have a sleepover in my room on the first night. No nothing inappropriate, and Shirone slept on the other-side of Ni and Li.

     After a fierce game of rock, paper, scissors, the two girls who one an arm was... Tsubaki and Ni. The other girls looked at my legs, but I told them no a long time ago, because...

     Well because I am closing in on 13, and young men who have cute girls holding your leg, might come face to face with my morning shame, and I need to avoid that till my Senior Year in Highschool, cough. And to my horror, Ni and Li being older girls, are growing tempting bodies, so I must practice meditation very much, sigh...

     The girls thankfully have not gotten so bold as to sleep naked, and the worst they do to me is wear a bra and pantie, but even this is nosebleed inducing. When I sleep alone, I just wear boxers, but when the girls join me, I wear full body pajamas, to not feel any temptation. Mother, I promise I am trying really-hard here.

     When I told Yasaka I had finally moved into my new home, she told me something that made me sweat-drop! So her exact words were...

     "Ray dear, your Father contacted me and told me I may set up a Transportation Magic Circle in your home, to come to your mansion when I have free time, and visit and cuddle, Ufufu."

     First of all, Dad, you invited the very thing Mother told me to avoid! Secondly, I thought in the anime, my Yasaka could not leave Kyoto?! I miscalculated here. Now I realize I could just be chilling in the bath or my bed, and a Kyuubi might assault me! None of my girls could stop her if they wanted.

     To be fair, Yasaka has not gone too far with me. The most she does is sleep naked next to me, and only normal kisses. She respects the boundaries my Mother has placed on me. She did tell me she would stop by the mansion on my 18th birthday though... Okay, I am looking forward to that present.

     So the reason I am having all of these random thoughts is because I cannot sleep with all of this in my bed. I hear soft-meowing sounds in my right ear, and Tsubaki's face is on my shoulder, and her breath makes my face tickle. No, sleeping with a bunch of girls is no good for actual sleeping.

-

     Two hours later in the 1rst level basement...

     Whoosh Whoosh Whoosh! Tsubaki's Naginata is spinning at insane speeds I can hardly keep up with, as I am being assaulted by my full Peerage. I am not allowed to fight back but defend... AKA I am being used as a live punchbag!

     "Ray, stay still ~Nya!"

     "Ni, do the Pussy Pile-driver ~Nya!"

     Just as I dodged both crazy Nekomata who are perfecting simultaneous strikes, using their Queen Promotion speed. I am receiving a tricky uppercut from my sweet Shirone, who looks like the Devil right now! Thud

     "Ark! Goddammit!"

     "Suck it!"

     I was launched up in the air from her uppercut, but thankfully I crossed my arms to block.

     Just as I reached about 10 feet in the air, I extended my wings, to not fall back down to get punched again by Shirone. But then the long reaching Naginata came for me again, damn! Whoosh Whoosh Whoosh!

     I managed to deflect her stabs at me, but it seems Tsubaki never intended to hit me, she was bait...

     Suddenly, around ten black portals lined with Kuisha's purple Demonic Power surrounded me. I only had enough time to yell and spread my arms out to erect 5 stacked Defensive Magic Circles on each hand. I looked like I had two wheels trying to fly.

     From all 10 portals, came out a Lightning Storm from Akeno's full power Lightning-bolt!

     Crack Crack Crack...! Just as my final Barrier shattered, Akeno's actual next Thunder-strike Attack Magic Circle struck down on me before I could put up more protections, and like Ash Ketchum...

     "Ah Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga..."

     I fell to the floor blackened face-first, and I was stunned, with my limbs twitching a bit.

     Shirone walked to the side of my head and squatted beside me, then she poked my cheek and with her flat voice just stabbed my heart.

     "Sucks to be you, right?"

     Akeno ran over with an excited smile, and she leaned down to whisper in my still smoking ear.

     "Ufufu, Don't worry Ray! If I bring the pain, I will now bring the pleasure, fufu."

     She then placed her hands on my back and started to use her Healing Magic on me to slowly recover my abused form.

     Kuisha walked up with a grin, and flicked her blonde locks like she always does when she becomes overconfident. She grins at me and says,

     "My dear Ray, now that we won, you have to take us to the mall for a date at the food court."

     Tsubaki added.

     "Ray, I would like to get some of the books in the store next to that arcade, if you would my King. I do enjoy a good romance novel at night."

     Shirone, still poking my face, said her request.

     "You're taking me to the candy shop there at the mall, and I want lollipops, Ray."

     Ni and Li said together.

     ""Sushi Bar ~Nya!""

     I managed to squeeze out a tear or two, and Shirone said.

     "Oh, Ray is so happy he is crying, nice."

     Wow, she managed to hurt my heart more. Healing me with an Angel's smile, Akeno said to Kuisha.

     "We really got poor Ray good by firing my lightning into your Hole space, then shooting at him while I charged another, fufu. His face was funny."

     But my loyal Queen stood up for me.

     "Let us not get too happy, Ray could not fight back. If he could, do you think we would get our Mall Date?"

     Shirone is still poking my face, sigh...

-      If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

     So our fun life living in the Human world flowed...

     We had retrieved some Familiars for the rest of my Peerage. Akeno found 3 Imp's to Contract with, but I forgot what she had in the anime.

     Shirone found the white version of my Neko, and she named him Shiro.

     Tsubaki actually found the Hell Bat (flyer girl from the anime) that I think Rias found, and she told me she only Contracted with it because I liked it, cute.

     Ni and Li already had Familiars back when the three of us went around with Uncle Heinrich. They both found a pair of Parrots that look identical, with one being red and the other blue, go figure. And the funniest thing about them? They make Meow and Nya sounds. The two birds act like damn cats!

     With the Familiars, doing Devil Contract work was a breeze, and Kuoh was a very good place for Humans wanting wishes granted.

-

     Weeks, then Months went by in a calm routine. I was not able to fully get Akeno to open up about all of her trauma yet, and it is a work in progress. But I have noticed that when she works at the Japanese Shrine my family acquired, it seems to help calm her mood a lot, so for now, I cannot do anything.

     Shirone on the other-hand has had better emotional progress. She actively trains her Touki with Ni and Li, so she has no fear of it. Though she is not currently practicing her Senjutsu and Youjutsu. I have decided to not push her, because we are still younger, and I am at least glad she is training her body well.

     Sona had done some traveling before the new Human school year had started, and she told me she found incredible Servants for her peerage, and when school starts, she wants to introduce them.

     During the New Years, we had all traveled back to the Underworld to spend time with our family, and Kuisha's parents came to see her.

     I got to play with baby Rias who was now walking, being almost 3 years old, and I think I might become a 'Doting Older Brother' at how damn cute she is with me, sigh. I always made fun of Sirzechs in the anime for it, but when it is me, 'It aint funny Yo'... Damn Shirone is rubbing off on me!

-

     Soon yet another 4 months have passed, and it was about time for Sona, Akeno, Tsubaki, Kuisha, and I to start middle school.

     All of our other Peerage members are too young or too old to join us, and since Shirone is faking her age, she has to wait a while anyway, but she has Ni and Li to keep her company. Those two are not going to school however. Lazy Cats...

     My Gremory family of course used a combination of money and magic to get me, the first 'Pilot Program Male Student" in during middle-school. Other students will slowly be brought in behind me, then when I enter High School, it will go co-education from then on, just like in the anime.

     But before classes start for us, Sona has invited my Peerage over for dinner to let our two Peerages meet in person.

     And who I met shocked the Hell out of me...

 

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

(A/N Rough Estimate Power Levels)

Spoiler
  • [Human-class (low 1-3, mid 4-6, high 7-9)]
  • [Low-class (low 10-30, mid 31-60, high 61-99)]
  • [Middle-class (low 100-300, mid 301-600, high 601-999)]
  • [High-class (low 1,000-3,000, mid 3,001-6,000, high 6,001-9,999)]
  • [Ultimate-class (low 10,000-30,000, mid 30,001-60,000, high 60,001-99,999)]
  • [Satan-class = Devil King-class (low 100,000-300,000, mid 300,001-600,000, high 600,001-999,999)]
  • [Super Devil-class = Transcendent-class (low 1,000,000-3,000,000, mid 3,000,001-6,000,000, high 6,000,001-9,999,999)]
  • [God-class (low 10 million+ - mid ???- high ???)]
    [collapse]
103