Chapter 36  Visiting The Student Council?
1.5k 32 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

Chapter 36  Visiting The Student Council? by Harem-Fan

 

     Arriving at the front gates of Kuoh Academy on Saturday, the three of us walked into the campus. I say to Saji.

     "Before we go into the Student Council office for our appointment, let me take you to the Occult Research Club-room, so you will know where our base is, follow me."

     We pass by the parking-lot and pool area to walk around the New School Building, and pass by the sports field. As we passed by the flowerbed, a brown haired first year stuck his dirty head up from planting vegetation and said.

     "Harem Bastard? What are you doing in school today? Did the VP call you? And hello Miss Tsubaki, beautiful as always! Huh? Hey, aren't you Saji from middle-school?"

     Smack! Thud! And from behind Issei who just ate dirt after being hit in the head by a paper-fan, Tomoe, scowled.

     "Damn it Issei, I am getting Carpal Tunnel Syndrome from hitting you! VP said to stop calling Ray that, sigh... Sorry Ray."

     Issei pulled his face from the flower bed, spit out a daisy, and said.

     "You told Kiba it was helping your Katana skill, you damn deceiver! And Ray never said it bothered him!"

     I shrugged to the two and said.

     "Well, I think Sona likes punishing you, so a kinda-true nickname is worth it to watch you eat flowers, ha-ha."

     Issei heard me say Sona and Punishment together, and he instinctively covered his bottom. Yeah, he has Paddle PTSD from the thousands of paddlings Sona has given him over the years. I wave to the two and say.

     "See you two in a bit, I have to show Issei's new neighbor around the school."

     Issei jumps up and points to Saji and asks.

     "Hey, the people that just moved in this morning were, You?!"

     Saji, not knowing the big deal nodded. Issei then fell to his knees, and started to cry. When this happened, Tomoe explained.

      "Ah! Well the high-school girl that lived there was going to go out on a date with Issei, but she suddenly left Kuoh for Tokyo, and only said sorry for being friends, so his little heart is broken."

      Oh, did I do that?!

     Saji and Tsubaki looked at me and Issei, but said nothing. I only waved at the two Devils and walked away, vowing to never tell Issei I cock-blocked him by accident, oops.

-     If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

     I point to the double doors of the club-room and tell Saji.

     "And here is where all the Magic happens... "Literally", get it?"

     Crickets! Yeah, both Tsubaki and Saji were unimpressed, so I coughed and opened the doors...

     """"""WELCOME ~Nya!""""""

     Kuisha, Akeno, Shirone, Neko, Ni, and Li all yelled as we came in, surprising Saji! I closed the doors and introduced everyone to Genshirou Saji.

     "This beautiful woman here is my fiance, Kuisha Abaddon, my Bishop. This beauty here is Akeno Himejima, my-"

     Akeno, seeing Saji's eyes of expectations, only made sure he knew, by Kissing my lips mid speech and said.

     "I am Ray's Mistress and Bishop, Ufufu!"

     My brain stopped for a moment at her throwing off my serious act, but I continued.

     "This is my amazing Rook, Shirone."

     "Yo, touch me and I call the FBI, CIA, NATO, Japan's SDF, and the SWAT team! Get me Loli-con."

     Saji's mouth opened to say anything, but he could not come up with anything.

     "And these long time companions of mine are fellow Pawns to you, and they are Ni and Li."

     I was speechless when Ni took my left hand and Li to my right, and then both girls pressed my hand into the closest breast with a squishing sound. Squeeze! Both girls must have rehearsed it because they said.

     ""Aha~! Got it ~Nya?!""

    Thankfully they let my hands go and ran to the back of me, so I would not scold them, sigh. I will pretend I did not like it.

     "And Saji, I believe you met this little lady, Neko when she found you for a Flyer, right?"

     Saji nodded and waved at the cute little cat girl, then he looked at me suspiciously.

     "Cough, Not what you're thinking! She is my Bakeneko Familiar, show him Neko."

     Poof! Meow! And then she jumped on top of Saji's head and patted his forehead, making him smile.

     "And now you have met everybody, so Akeno?"

     "Ufufu, I will get the cake!"

     Because my girls have their set places on the couches, we got a third couch for Saji and future Peerage members, between the two other couches facing my desk, so now the couches make a U shape.

-

    Knock Knock! As we had just finished the welcome cake, a knock came from the door and we had guests.

     In came Sona, followed by... Gasper, Rugal, Kiba, Issei, Reya, Momo, Tomoe, Yura, and Ruruko. I then from my desk said.

     "Sona, what brought you? I was going to come to your office in a bit to get Saji's things, well Shirone, could you?"

     My white kitty vanished to the back fast, and came out carrying a huge stack of 10 folding chairs and put them all behind the third couch. Sona's Peerage helped to unfold them, while Akeno and Tsubaki got more refreshments for our guests.

     I sat on the right couch with Sona on my left, and Kuisha on my right, as Sona told me.

     "Kuisha told me you had a surprise party for your new Pawn, so we just brought his things. It is also the right time to let him meet the other Devils of Kuoh."

     While Saji was talking to others, his eyes went wide and he pointed at her Peerage and asked.

     "What?! Everyone here is..."

     And on practiced fun, everyone in the room smirked and released their wings, while Akeno only let out a pair of Transformed bat wings in shame of her normal ones.

     Yes, sadly, she still has daddy issues. Sure she has fallen for me, but I have tried a few times, and like there is a magic-curse on Shirone and Akeno, they only spiral into depression when I bring up family, sigh. It is tough, but anyway...

     And in instinct of his Devil biology, his own bat wings eject from his back surprising him. He looked at them in surprise, because he has not had time to use them as, A New Born Devil. I say to Saji.

     "Calm down Saji, it is a reaction for all Devils. If a group of Devils suddenly let their wings out, it sends a signal like a fight or flight response, and this alerts a group of Devils to flee faster. Think of it as an early warning sensation so you are not caught unaware, now recall them in your back, perfect!"

     Everyone's wings vanished, and the mood became normal again, then Sona told Saji.

     "Most everyone was a Devil during your time in middle-school so don't think any different, and oh, the only Pure Born Devils are Me, Ray, and Kuisha here, everyone else here is a Reincarnated Devil like you."

     Saji nodded slowly remembering everything told. Sona then ignored him, and turned her face to me and said, or asked.

     "Truly, I expected you to have a Peerage full of cat girls? So anything special with your new Pawn?"

     "Yup, a 4 Piece Pawn like Issei."

     "A Sacred Gear?! Ray, Sacred Gears are supposed to be very rare, why are we finding so many now?"

     I really do not know the answer. I never really researched anime like my friends did. I only know a tad more because my friends would talk about Nekoshou or Yasaka a bit. But, I do not understand why you can get Sacred Gears out of a vending machine these days. The anime did not really go into detail, or I forgot.

     "Maybe, it is because we Devils have been reincarnating Devils with Sacred Gears, and the Heavens System is glitching because we are messing with the natural order of it?"

     Sona looks at my serious face, and she can tell I know more. She and Kuisha have known me all my life, so my face cannot fool the two. Then Sona said.

     "For such a good hypothesis of Sacred Gears, you are smart, but your Chess skills are still lacking and that is an unattractive trait for a King."

     "AH! What just happened?"

     Saji in the other end of the room yelled, then was confused looking at a shaking cardboard box.

     Oh, it seems he startled poor Gasper and he fled into his cardboard box. Yup, so it seems if Vampires do not have a coffin, a cardboard box can substitute for one, why? Because it is cramped like a coffin, and like a coffin, it is made of wood. Lastly, my world is strange.

    Issei put his hand on Saji's shoulder shaking his head in pity and told him the hurtful truth.

     "Brother, our Queen Gasper is a boy, not a girl."

     Genshirou Saji.exe, has stopped working... Then he fell to his knees and cried. Yeah, everyone falls for it, sigh.

     Issei, now with a smug smile of not being the only chump, just patted my silly Pawns back in solidarity. I feel like I am forgetting something here with Issei and Saji?

     Sona asked Rugal.

     "Rugal, could you please take Gasper back to the office? Now that he is a Gasper-in-a-box, I wont get him out for a while."

     The now giant Rugal only nodded without saying anything. He with one arm put the cardboard box on his shoulder and walked out of the ORC, and the box said.

     [Thanks Big Brother, Rugal!]

     I smile and say to Sona.

     "To see a Vampire and a Werewolf, two natural enemies get along so well is heartwarming."

     Sona smiled seeing that and said to me,

     "Your advice to let the quiet and manly Rugal be his mentor, really brought Gasper's confidence up a lot, and now the two are best friends."

     "Issei could have also done it, but I am afraid Issei's perverted side would have rubbed off on him."

     Kiba walked up to us and smiled. He greeted me and asked.

     "Prince Gremory, I know you told girls I was looking for love, and I can deal with that, but... Did you spread rumors about me and Issei? Um, Sorry to ask that."

     I all of a sudden remembered a scene in the anime, with the glasses wearing Motohama, and the ash-baldy Matsuda, spreading rumors, and I said to Kiba.

     "That is a line I would never cross as a man, but if I had to guess? Perhaps the friends of Issei?"

     "Thanks for that tip Prince Gremory, I will investigate that source, good day."

     D-Did I just see him have an evil-smile, like the Perverted Trio is doomed?!

     Well, if they are guilty it is none of my concern, cough. Sona smiled at me and asked.

     "Ray, will you bring your Peerage back to the Underworld for Summer Break? If so, can we ride along?"

     "We are, and yes you can. So, why go, I thought you avoided meeting your sister at all costs?"

     "Sigh, I have about 30+ Devils wanting to have a Chess game with me during the summer to win my hand, so I am being forced back. I will train my Peerage while I am there, because I have to face you and Sairaorg in the next Youth Gathering."

     I gave Sona a pat on her shoulder and consoled her.

     "Don't worry, when I told you to do the game as a prerequisite, I knew no Devil could succeed, so you will not have to marry anyone. Hell, even my decent Chess skills are nothing. Just go and focus on your Rating Game School dream, and ignore marriage, you have hundreds of years to worry about it."

     Sona sat up straight and adjusted her glasses and looked at me seriously, then asked.

     "Ray, have you known all along no one could win?"

     Kuisha giggled and told Sona.

     "He told me that not even the old Devil men could beat you, Ufufu."

     Sona stood up and said to her Peerage.

     "Student Council, back to work, our break is over. And Gremory's, I will see you Monday, bye."

     When the Sitri left, Kuisha asked.

     "Ray, did I say something to upset her? I don't think so..."

     "No, I do not think so... She might just be worried about this Summer Break, yup."

     I had no idea that I ended up setting an event in motion that would bring chaos to the youth of the Underworld in a year...

 

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

99