Chapter 38  Stray Devils Are Bad, Mkay?
1.6k 19 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

CURRENT HAREM STATISTICS

Spoiler
  • Tsubaki, Hair: Black / Eyes: Light Brown (right) Violet (left) / Power: Mirror Alice, Naginata, Queen Piece
  • Kuisha, Hair: Blonde / Eyes: Green / Power: Hole, Magic, Bishop Piece
  • Akeno, Hair: Black / Eyes: Violet / Power: Holy Lighting, Fallen Angel Mode, Bishop Piece (mutated)
  • Shirone, Hair: White / Eyes: Gold / Power: Senjutsu, Youjutsu, Touki, Kasha, Nekomata Mode, Shirone Mode, Rook Piece
  • Ni, Hair: Blue (ponytail) / Eyes: Red / Power: Touki, Pawn Piece
  • Li, Hair: Red (scorpion braid) / Eyes: Blue / Power: Touki, Pawn Piece
  • Yasaka, Hair: Blonde / Eyes: Golden Yellow / Power: Fox Fire, Youjutsu
    [collapse]

 

Chapter 38  Stray Devils Are Bad, Mkay? by Harem-Fan

 

     It is now the end of July, and the 1st Term is about to end. We will be given a holiday till the 1st of September before the 2nd Term starts.

     Both Peerages are going to head back to the Underworld together, and do our training using our families resources, but mainly it is to spend time with family. My parents and siblings are missing me dearly, and my niece Rias is now 7½ years old.

     Sigh, And it is official, I am a Sis-con, but not in a sexual way, just that she is really so damn adorable it hurts. But I make sure to not let her act spoiled, and Grayfia is helping me with that. Grayfia is my one reliable ally.

     Anyway, it has been 4 months that Saji has been in my family, and he is really doing better than I thought. Comparing his overall personality to Issei was my mistake, because Saji is an all-rounder with a good grasp of Magic, Contract Work, and Training. He has a personality that makes him get back up, and even fights half consciously. Frankly, he is impressive.

     Thankfully, he did not get pulled into the Perverted Trios group, probably due to Akeno threatening to zap him if he did. Or was it Shirone promising to punch his man-bits? No, I think it was Ni and Li saying they would make him a scratching post?

     Well, about Saji's Sacred Gear, due to my knowledge of the anime, we had no problem getting him to activate it, and I also explained it was more than a grappling line, as the name implies.

     It is the 'Absorption Line', meaning he can drain the targets Blood, Energy, Chi, Stamina, Demonic Power, or Magic just by focusing. He even discovered he could transfer the stolen properties to another. Like I said, he is smart.

     He even found he could drain my Demonic Power and use it to use his own, and train faster. This also helps his body get stronger, and I have so much that he cannot even drain it if he did it all day long.

     Li, Ni, and Shirone are making huge leaps in using Touki. And the best part, when Shirone saw how happy I was at Saji's progress, she broke down, and started practicing her use of Senjutsu aura blasts. Though she is still a bit off from using her Nekomata Mode to grow her second tail like her Sister Kuroka. But her just using Senjutsu is enough for me as her King.

     Ah! never heard of Senjutsu aura blasts? Well it is the power of Touki (Chi) and brought forth externally from the body to be thrown like energy projectiles. Think like Goku from Dragon Ball. Even Sairaorg cannot do this fortunately. But sadly neither can my Ni and Li, because Senjutsu is the realm of the Nekoshou who are a higher breed of Nekomata.

     Nekoshou comes from the Nekomata, but could almost be considered like a royal bloodline of specialists in life energy. Sadly, the Nekoshou are becoming extinct with few left in this world. Shirone is that rare and special, and must be protected, like Loli's should.

     I went off on my mental tangent again... Well, Kuisha has been practicing her Magic Spells diligently to separate herself from Akeno and Tsubaki. Those two girls just use Demonic Power to cast normal Devil Magic, where Kuisha is like Rossweisse, casting Human Magic, or Magician's Magic, using calculations to save energy and make the Magic stronger.

     Tsubaki? She has been diligent in all of her training. She even goes to spar with the two Knights of Sona's to keep her Naginata skills sharp. She told me because I did not have a Knight yet, she must fill that roll.

     And lastly, my most troublesome Akeno. She has pushed her Thunder and Lightning Magic to extremes, but she is still afraid to touch her Holy Element aspect. I am afraid to push her for power. My feelings for her are preventing me from pushing too hard, because I hate seeing her sad eyes.

     Well, that is it for my team's progress up till this Summer Break.

-

     I am in the ORC shower-room looking in the mirror, comparing myself to my brother. I really look like him now. I am 6 foot 2 inches tall (180 cm) and am as tall as Riser Phenex. (see chapter 35 for height chart)

     Our eyes are blue-green like my Fathers, and my hair just grows to this length. I had tried cutting it, but, it seems it will rapidly grow to this length unconsciously. Our Devil bodies male and female, grow subconsciously to represent our inner-self. That is why most Devil women, natural-born, are big breasted, like my Mother and Grayfia. Sona is big for a Human though. Yasaka... I won't go there.

     Then a pair of feminine arms wrapped around my waist from behind with a large pair of breasts pushed into my back. Her face is smelling my hair. Akeno's voice is heard from my back.

     [Hmm?! Ray, we are ready for the meeting, or would you like me to do something~ naughty first?]

     I turn then look down into her eyes.

     "Thanks Akeno, your affection moves my heart, but we do have serious work to do, mwah?"

     She had stood on her toes and sneaked in a smooch, then turned and walked out of the changing room. I shake my head and smile at her actions.

-

     As the sun was setting, I sat at my desk looking over my Peerage, except Tsubaki who left to go get more refreshments.

     Right now, I am going over the month of July's Contract results for the members. This helps to motivate them, and this also lets the harem winner get Kuisha's benefits for the whole day, tomorrow. This includes her seat at the table, bath rights, and sleeping besides me.

     "Alright everyone, here are the final results... Kuisha got 10."

     Clap Clap Clap! Everyone applauded her, because this is a good number due to the fact, wishes are not made left and right. We also do not go to work everyday.

     "Next is Shirone with 8."

     The applause still came because it is a good number, but not the one she wanted, as her white cat ears drooped slightly.

     "Saji contracted 6, Li with 7, and Ni with 9."

     With various expressions, the fighting spirits for next time were ignited. I said to Saji.

     "Saji, don't look bummed, 6 is the average for most new Devils. As you can see, you answered many requests, but not everyone could have their wishes granted in the end. So it is good to even grant ½ of the wishes asked. The other girls have been doing this for years. Hell, it took Issei two months to even get 1 contract, so there you go."

     Saji looked happy about hearing that Issei was way worse than himself, he said with a new light in his eyes.

     "After Summer Break, I will try extra hard!"

     "And for the last two... Tsubaki got 11 and Akeno got 12."

     Akeno stood with an evil grin of victory at Kuisha like she got something good, but Akeno took an arrow to her heart with Shirone's words.

     "Kuoh is full of perverts, and that is why she won, lame-sauce..."

     Then Shirone with angry-eyes shoved the last of the cake she was eating into her mouth, chewing angrily. At that time, Tsubaki came in and said,

     "Club President Ray, we received a Subjugation Request for 4 Stray Devils reported to the north-side of Kuoh. Archduke Agares signed it personally."

     I take the letter handed to me by Tsubaki, read it, then tell my Peerage.

     "Well, no Contracts tonight, we have official work to do. Let us head to the location now everyone."

     Everyone stood with serious expressions, because they would have to do some real fighting tonight...

-

     What is a Stray Devil in a simple and easy way to remember?

     First let's talk about the Reincarnated Devil. When an Evil Piece is placed in someone, it connects them to their King. This connection is more than a mere name. The connection is Symbiotic in nature. The Reincarnated is granted special power controlled by the Master-King.

     If a Servant either Betrays, Runs Away, or Kills its Master, the symbiotic link is broken and the power from the Evil Piece becomes unstable, changing the Devil making it stronger when it indulges in the 7 Deadly Sins.

     This indulgence also mutates the creature giving into its nature, turning it into a true monster deformed and no longer what it once was. So in essence, the King acts as a kind of limiter to keep the Servant from becoming a wild Demon. In essence, a Stray Devil is more Demon than Devil. A Devil is just a more civilized Demon. In Devil society, all Stray Devils must be killed like wild dogs.

     Now you might wonder, why in the anime Kuroka does not turn into a Mutated Stray Devil? Simple, she did not indulge in those acts of depravity, And in this life she did not kill her Master, but she is still a Stray Devil and must be killed when found, no exceptions. And now, our job tonight is to kill 4 runaway Pawns, who fled from their Master and indulged in acts of eating Humans...

-     If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

     Our group of 8 arrived at a bad part of town, and an old apartment complex that was abandoned long ago. It is on the edge of the warehouse and industrial district. Tsubaki pointed to the deserted building in the distance, with 2 floors.

     "This is the place, reports from a Servant of the Amon House saw them flee to. The stray Devils are known as... Darin, Dome, Pictor, and Ava. Their forms and ability are unclear, so caution is advised. Ray, who will go in first?"

     I look at the building and can even smell old and fresh blood from here from the wind, I first tell my Peerage.

     "Kuisha, put up the anti-Human Barrier... I grant Promotions, so do that first."

     Kuisha cast the spell I requested, while Ni, Li, and Saji all said with confidence...

     ""Promotion to Queen ~Nya!"" "Promotion, Queen!"

     "I want Ni, Li, and Shirone on the first floor. I want Tsubaki, Saji, and Kuisha on the second floor. Akeno, take to the sky and kill runners, while charging-up for the two teams to kite-out their Strays. I will only enter the battle if you guys are in danger, so..."

     BOOOOM Crash! From the first floor apartment, a mutated looking Devil man with his arms merged with his bat-wings and rows of sharp teeth, came flying out of the room in a miserable state. The entire door-frame was bent, with parts of the old wall crumbling. The sounds of battle were heard inside.

     Crackle Crackle... BOOM! And from the sky, Akeno was floating with a blush, as her horizontal Gremory Attack Magic Circle called down a thick bolt of lightning onto the exposed Stray Devil, turning it black and near death. She only giggled at the sight.

     Saji seeing that, only said,

      "Daaaaaaaamn!"

     BOOOOM Crash! Then from a freshly created Stray sized hole in the wall, out came a 10 foot tall Stray with a grotesque woman's body and purple hair. She went flying face first near the first piece of charcoal.

     Then a loud deep voice was heard from inside the apartment, while the sounds of fighting continued. A voice from my forgotten memory...

     [I am a Magical Girl of Justice Nyo~!]

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

(A/N Rough Estimate Power Levels)

Spoiler
  • [Human-class (low 1-3, mid 4-6, high 7-9)]
  • [Low-class (low 10-30, mid 31-60, high 61-99)]
  • [Middle-class (low 100-300, mid 301-600, high 601-999)]
  • [High-class (low 1,000-3,000, mid 3,001-6,000, high 6,001-9,999)]
  • [Ultimate-class (low 10,000-30,000, mid 30,001-60,000, high 60,001-99,999)]
  • [Satan-class = Devil King-class (low 100,000-300,000, mid 300,001-600,000, high 600,001-999,999)]
  • [Super Devil-class = Transcendent-class (low 1,000,000-3,000,000, mid 3,000,001-6,000,000, high 6,000,001-9,999,999)]
  • [God-class (low 10 million+ - mid ???- high ???)]
    [collapse]
86