Chapter 40  Magical Girl☆Mil-tan?
1.6k 27 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

[A/N Virginity, Youkai, and Vampires: I have to explain something for all readers who are unaware of how D×D treats Virginity in this world, why? Because I had a reader have an emotional response (I don't mind this) to the fact it was unfair for Kuisha to 'Give' her V-Card rights to that homewrecker Yasaka. First, to both Youkai and Vampires, virginity has special effects for both reproduction and blood. Kuroka in the anime was thrilled that Issei was a virgin for this fact, and in the LN Yasaka too wanted to have Issei's child early. The Vampire Elmenhilde Karnstein, had better results drinking virgin blood from Issei and Ravel. So it is lore and fact that virgins in this world do have special properties. Now, the reason for Kuisha's decision (as harem manager) is the fact both Yasaka and Ray will have their virginity intact, raising the chance for a child. This is a calculated choice of a "Devil", not a Human (the readers). So please before you make passionate remarks from the view of a Human, please at least understand how the D×D world works. That said, please make comments, but please watch the tone you make them. I delete emotional comments that taint the enjoyment of others. So please understand, I understand how the D×D world works and will not cause too many mistakes (I hope). Thanks for reading my rant, enjoy the story.]

 

Chapter 40  Magical Girl☆Mil-tan? by Harem-Fan

 

     [AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!]

     On the last day of school, before the summer break, an unconfirmed murder took place behind Kuoh Academy, as an unknown male student met his end.

     Students investigated and found nothing to show a crime took place, but the heartrending scream still haunts students to this very day, as one of the unexplained events of the Academy.

-

     After cooking class, Sona, Akeno, and I walked out and went our separate ways. Sona had been so preoccupied with her business, she forgot to ask me what time our train was leaving tomorrow.

-

     Sona walked into the Student Council room and took a seat at her desk. She looked out of the window, seeing that everyone was going to their clubs or leaving school to head out for the 40 day summer break. Her musings were interrupted by some of her members entering the room.

     Issei was flirting with Yura Tsubasa when Sona thought of having Issei run the errand.

     "I have tasks for the two of you... Yura, please unload the boxes in the storeroom and bring them here to the Student Council room, and Issei, please go to the ORC and ask one of the members what time The Gremory Train will leave, so we are not late."

     Issei stuck out his bottom lip and pouted, then looked all around for someone who was not there, and said.

     "VP, do I really have to go talk to Harem Bastard?"

     Smack Thud! And like magic, Tomoe stood behind Issei with her paper-fan in her outstretched swinging motion, and a look of annoyance. Issei was face first in the carpet, and quickly stood frowning and questioned.

     "Where the Hell were you? I looked around before I even said anything?!"

     "Gasper has been teaching me how to hide my Presence, so I was tailing you for practice, and low and behold, you lowered your guard, ha-ha!"

     "What?! Gaspy can teach me that too, right? I can do some serious peep-, I meant stealth missions with that Power! Now I know what to spend my Demonic Potential on... Stealth!" (and Dress Break was averted, with an even more sinister Ability-Magic.)

     While Issei was fist-pumping, Sona remembered.

     "Hyoudou! Has your ass recovered from yesterday's paddling? Go and do my task, sigh."

     Issei with a sweat-drop, covered his butt, running out of the room like a Devil on a mission.

     Tomoe and Yura only chuckled at their members' funny reactions. Despite his perverted character, he is actually liked by most members of the Peerage, and find his behaviors entertaining, except for Sona. She only hopes his behavior will leave him after a decade or two...

     And after a short while, they, like the rest of Kuoh Academy, heard it...

     [AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!]

     The three Devils looked towards the back part of the school and Yura asked.

     "Isn't that Issei, does he need help?"

     Sona lifted the paperwork in-front of her to read, with a sinister smile, she said to her concerned Peerage.

     "No need, he must have met Ray's new Pawn."

     Yura and Tomoe seeing that evil look on Sona shivered, because that smile reminds them their beautiful King is a real Devil...

-

     Issei in a good mood thought about the honeys at the ORC, and he knows they are off limits, but looking is not a crime... In fact, looking is the ultimate compliment for women! Peeping is Justice!

     "Invisibility Magic, with an Empowered twist, is the Ultimate Finisher for me, yeah! Now I will have to buy Gasper some dresses or something to teach me to hide my presence, he-he-he~!"

     Knock Knock! When Issei found his way to the second floor of the ORC. He knocked twice and announced.

     "Issei Hyoudou, here on Sona's orders, so let me in this-time, please~!"

     Yes, the girls of ORC do not let him in unless Sona sends him, for obvious reasons... Mopping up drool is disgusting.

     When the door opened, Issei's jaw dropped as a Senior Student in a Kuoh Academy girls uniform answered the door. She had two black twin tails and a pair of black eyes, she smiled warmly and greeted with a melodic up beat voice.

     "Hello student, how can I help you ~Nyo?"

     "Ah! Are you part of Ray's Harem?! If not, what is your name, pretty lady?"

     "Me? No, I am not part of any harem, and my name is Mil-tan ~Nyo."

     Issei, remembering his job, asked.

     "Oh... Do you know when the train is leaving tomorrow? And will you be on it?"

     Mil-tan recognizing the aura from Issei (canon sensing ability) was a Devil aura and his question, he understood Issei was one of the members coming to the Underworld with them tomorrow. So he told Issei.

     "Ooh, Then come in and ask Ray, he will know more than me ~Nyo."

-

     Poof! While Issei came to the door, I smiled at Issei's reaction to Mil-tan dropping his Transformation form. When Mil-tan invited him in, it happened.

     "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!"

     Just before Issei came, I had told Mil-tan to Promote to Queen to practice his Transformation Magic into an older student for his Magical Girl practice in Rating Games and fights. I was helping him train his Demonic Potential, so he could retain his inhuman strength while transformed into a smaller body, then the door had been knocked.

     In Mil-tan's normal body, he was still wearing the Kuoh girls uniform over his massive frame, looking like the complete opposite of Gasper. I have found over the last few days of getting to know the real Mil-tan that he wears all types of girls clothing, not just his Magical Girl one. Yesterday he wore a black Gothic Lolita outfit, and the day before, he wore a sailor suit like Ni and Li.

     The twins actually praised him for the choice in outfit as a Pawn, and told Saji he should do it to match them, as my Pawns. Watching Saji run was hilarious!

     I admit, the first few minutes I see each of these feminine outfits on Mil-tan, my mind is dazed. But soon I overcame it and realized... He is just the same kind, Mil-tan. He never even gets mad at people on the streets speaking poorly or looking at him like a freak. Actually, for him to keep a pure heart after the public ridicule he gets, confirmed my choice to help him.

     Issei, on his hands and knees crying, asked me.

     "Ray, if you are mad at me for calling you Harem Bastard, I am sorry, but why did you make him a Devil?!"

     I walked over and patted Mil-tan on his massive shoulder and told Issei.

     "You and Mil-tan have something in common, and it is at your core. You are both good people. In my eyes, Mil-tan is a valued member of my Peerage. And in a year or two, many Devils and other races will look up to him. Even a pervert like you can be respected in the Underworld if you only tried. Anyway, tell Sona we will leave at 9 am tomorrow, thanks."

     Issei asked.

     "So Mil-tan, are you going to become a student here?"

     "No, I am too old ~Nyo."

     Issei took a deep breath of relief seeing the girl's uniform on him, but then Mil-tan said.

     "But Ray got me a job here as the Lunch Lady ~Nyo."

     Issei froze imagining Mil-tan in a white dress and a hair net handing out curry. Then Issei felt he needed to start bringing a bento from now on, and I said to Issei.

     "Having Mil-tan here will greatly increase the security of our school, and give him a stable job to pay for his lifestyle. So please get along with my new Pawn."

     Actually, none of my Servants need to work with the amount of money I put in their accounts, but Devils need something to do all day, and a job that lets Mil-tan dress in a woman's outfit and be around is better than him causing mayhem in the city.. like Ni and Li do, sigh.

     Issei with slumped shoulders left the ORC in a state of depression, and Mil-tan asked me.

     "Will that scrawny boy be okay ~Nyo?"

     "He will be fine, he is just a boob obsessed young man, but he is a good kid. Now, let us continue your training. If you cannot retain your strength while Transformed, it won't be useful for you. But it might take a month or so for you to perfect it, so do not give up."

     Mil-tan strikes a pose like a Magical Girl with the victory sign over his eye and declares.

     "This tall-glass of Chardonnay finally has Magic, now I will make my dreams come true by becoming a real Magical Girl ~Nyo!"

-

     The next morning in front of the Kuoh Bullet Train-station, my Peerage was waiting for Sona's to arrive.

     Akeno and Kuisha both looked over at Mil-tan wearing a Kuoh girls uniform again, to match theirs. Yes, like Rias in the anime, I like how we all look in the uniforms. frankly the girls look good, and the male uniform fits well for my Human tastes. Saji also pulls the look off.

     But it was not the uniform on Mil-tan that had them looking in amazement, but the fact that he is holding ALL of the girls luggage under his two tree-trunk arms. Yes he could do that as a Human, let alone now with his massive Devil strength. Mil-tan insisted on carrying it for the girls, while Saji and I pulled our own bags.

     When Sona arrived, with her friendly grin directed at me, I waved and said.

     "You made it 5 minutes early as I knew you would, not too early or late, now let us all go down."

     Rugal... also known as Loup Garou, looked up at my new Pawn and he was shocked at his size. Rugal is always towering over others, and today, his horizons are broadened. When he heard Issei saying he was like Andre the Giant, he scoffed, but this...

     Gasper on the other-hand was surprisingly the first to rush to greet Mil-tan by saying.

     "Wow, nice to meet a fellow dress wearer, I am Gasper, Sona's Queen, lets chat?!"

     Sona and I looked on as the Underworld's most odd friendship bloomed that day. The largest and smallest cross-dressers of the Underworld, who one day would start an uncomfortable revolution in fashion among a select few males, and surprisingly more women... Fan-Clubs are scary.

-   If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

     Sona, Kuisha, and I are sitting in the Noble's car for security purposes, and both Peerages were given separate cars to ride in. The two groups could mingle, of course, but it was still normal protocol to give separate Servant's cars.

     Kuisha, drinking wine, asked Sona.

     "So, Ray said you had many Chess matches to handle, and what else will you do on vacation?"

     Sona, also drinking wine, said with her legs crossed.

     "Well, my first task is to crush the hearts of those Devils thinking I will accept just anyone, and I will train my Servants as normal. But I want you two to come and visit me during the vacation. Even with my Servants, I like spending time with you guys. Plus my Mother and Father want to see you again, Ray."

     "Sure, I can Transport to you whenever you want, just let me know, so I can make sure my Peerage is training properly while I am gone."

     Kuisha then remembered.

     "Sona and Ray, I forgot, I will not be able to join you two. Sirzechs Bishop (a 2× Bishop like Kuroka) will be teaching me this break. He is such a good Magician that I cannot miss it."

     Sona, not bothered, only said.

     "Just train with no guilt, just send me Ray to keep me company and I will be happy."

     Kuisha winked at Sona and said,

     "Just don't get my husband kidnapped by Serafall, Ufufu."

     "I will make sure to invite Ray after my sister is gone, to avoid a missing Devil report, fufu."

     "Girls, that was not funny! She really kidnapped me for a whole day!"

     Kuisha playfully pushed my arm and said,

     "She only made you pretend to be the kid version of your brother for her movie, it was cute seeing you pretend to be your brother, fufu."

     Sona then looked at me like she betrayed me, and said casually while making me afraid.

     "Oh, and someone told my sister you recruited a Magical Girl into your Peerage, so good luck avoiding her now."

     My pale finger pointed to her and I said.

     "We are no longer friends, dammit!"

     "Ray, I was kidding, fufu."

     Kuisha smiled and said.

     "Sona, I believe that was your first prank, right?! Good one!"

     And with that, our trip to the Underworld was done with no further issue...

     (Peerage members officially... 8!) (Tsubaki Shinra Queen) (Kuisha Abaddon Bishop) (Akeno Himejima Mutation Bishop) (Shirone Toujou Rook) (Ni Pawn) (Li Pawn) (Genshirou Saji Pawn×4) (Mil-tan Mutation Pawn)

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

88