Chapter 48  Serafall & Mil-tan Do Battle?
1.4k 19 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

[A/N Another good question from the comment gallery... Why does Kuisha not use her Evil Pieces set to make a harem/servant bench for Ray? The reason for this... She does not have her Evil Piece set. If she did, she would not be directly in Ray's service, though she could technically substitute in for Rating Games, it is not the same. If she gets her own set, she would become an Independent King, and would have to run a piece of the Gremory Territory as an Independent King, just like Issei did with Rias in the LN. So for now, Kuisha does not want to be an independent King. Ravel Phenex also was in this case while she was her Brother's Bishop and then Issei's Bishop, until she became her own King, and could recruit her own Peerage. Kuisha will only plan on going independent, when Ray 'Does or Doesn't' take the Heir Duke Position from his Father. This is spoiler territory, so I shall not delve into it yet. Thanks for understanding the High Class "Kings" and their Peerages.]

 

Chapter 48  Serafall & Mil-tan Do Battle? by Harem-Fan

 

     Sona handed me a delicately wrapped box the size of a cigar box, and it was wrapped in her royal blue wrapping, with a crimson bow on it. I smile at her and tell her.

     "You're the best Sona, thanks for thinking of me."

     Just as Sona and I were having a warm moment, a deep voice I recognized was heard.

     [I greet you Devil Kings Lucifer and Leviathan. Hello Ray and Sona, am I late?]

     I and Sona turn to see our oversized friend, and my cousin, Sairaorg Bael. He was also with Gasper, Saji, and Mil-tan. So I warmly greet this powerful Devil.

     "So, you finally made time for me with your busy schedule or getting strong, taking back your next Heir position, and looking for Peerage?"

     He smacked my back, almost lifting me off of my feet. Yeah, he is a bit rough with me because I am as resilient as an Ultimate Class Devil in toughness. I am still growing my body to match my Demonic Power after-all. But my body is pretty robust, and equivalent to Sairaorg at his peak without his Lion Balance Breaker form. I cannot remember his Lion's name though, that was fuzzy.

     "What kind of family would I be to not be here for the new Mrs Gremory joining your side? I can skip a few days of training for this, right? Hello Sona, you are looking lovely in that blue dress. Whenever I see Ray, you are always in his shadow, are you a stalker? Ha ha, I am just kidding."

     Sona pushed up her glasses and said with a slight smile.

     "Nice to see you again, Sairaorg. And it only makes sense for the two of us to be close, our families are ally's after-all, and we have been thick as thieves growing up."

     I smile at the three tag-alongs and say.

     "Gasper, so you came, and hello Mil-tan and Saji, good afternoon."

     Gasper, looking like a shy girl, held his hands in front of him, and he was wearing a woman's navy-blue kimono, sigh.

     "Hello Ray. Sona said her Queen had to be at her side, so I got to skip school. My Familiar bat is taking my place. Oh, and happy birthday and congratulations on you and Kuisha's wedding."

    He formally bows with Sona curling her lip in satisfaction of Gasper acting in the right way. I gave him a thumbs up and told him.

     "Great presentation Gasper, well done. I think you're half as timid than the first time we met, and you froze me, ha-ha."

     "Phew, Thanks Ray, if you had not been happy, Sona threatened to burn my wardrobe."

     Sona's satisfied look started to twitch being exposed by her own Queen. Then Gasper said.

     "Big Brother Rugal, Kiba, and Issei sent their regards, and Issei cried about missing your wedding. I think he wanted to pick up bridesmaids or something like that?"

     Mil-tan after bowing to the two Devil Kings put both hands on his face with stars glittering in his big eyes. He immediately pulled out a Magical Milky Manga and a pen and asked Serafall.

     "I am a huge fan, and this little lady has been wanting your Magical Autograph for a long time! Ray told me you inspired the first Magical Girl, and it changed my life ~Nyo!"

     Clap! Serafall clapped her hands together in excitement and asked.

     "Ah! You must be Mil-tan, Ray's new Magical Girl Pawn, right! Okay, let me change first!"

     Clap Clap Clap! While Mil-tan was clapping excitedly for this current transformation, I accused Sona.

     "Hey? I thought you would not tell your Sister about Mil-tan?"

     "No, it was not me... On my last trip back, Issei was complaining about Mil-tan's Magic Girl Transformation in both forms, and well, that was one of the reasons she is here."

     As Serafall finished her choreography, she held out her staff in one hand and did a V sign over her eye with the other. My Brother and our parents looked amused, then Mil-tan asked me.

     "Oh oh, Ray can I too?!"

     "Siiiiiigh... If you must."

     "Promotion to Queen, and Transformation: Magical Girl ~Nyo!"

     Poof! In a bright light, the same sized black eyed smaller chested Serafall knockoff, stood in the same exact pose. Serafall eagerly nodded, making satisfied giggles, running around and making sure the pose was up to standard. Mil-tan in seriousness put his all into this ridiculous act. Serafall then announced.

     "Ah, one of the better transformation choreography! And you got perfect marks for Heart, I loved it!"

     Saji said with dead eyes.

     "Both Magical Girls are Scary. I-I think I have a new phobia, Ray?!"

     Sairaorg said in amusement.

     "Ray, when your Pawn Promoted, I could tell... He is strong. Did you pick him to try and counter me? Or my Rook?"

     I shook my head, watching the two Magical crazy nerds talk.

     "No, I have not picked my Peerage based on beating you two in the upcoming Youth Match, based on his amazing talents. Mil-tan is probably the second strongest Human I knew of. I know he is probably like the legendary Hero Hercules. Without a Sacred Gear, he will be a feared Devil."

     Clap! Then Serafall declared, without our input.

     "Father, Zechs, and Duke Gremory... I am taking the kids out for some Kyoto fun, Ufufu. Be back later! Let's go kids, I want grilled-squid, and I know a stand that sells it and stir-fried noodles!"

-

     Me, Sona, Mil-tan, Gasper, Sairaorg, and Saji were 'convinced' to follow the Devil King, who gave an Official Decree, so legally we could not refuse her, sigh.

     Sona with her hand on her face asked.

     "Sister, I think you are abusing your authority, right?"

     "So-tan, how could you be so mean to your Little Sister? Ray, is it wrong to spend time with my Big Sister?"

     My lip twitched, seeing Serafall, holding onto Sona's waist, and not letting her run. Because I knew Sona would sell me out, I only nodded and said.

     "I would love it if Big Brother or Sister wanted to spend time with me, yup!"

     Sona glared at me with my glinting teeth and my thumbs up. Gasper betrayed his King by thinking of his Big Sister type, Valerie Tepes.

     "Big Sisters are the best, right, Saji? Oh, you have a younger sibling, I forgot, but I think it is the same."

     As we came to the food cart-stall, my concentration was diverted seriously from the group's bizarre air.

     My Gremory urge had spotted some talent that entered a dark alley. I only caught the back of a young boy with blue-grey hair. He looked like he was running from our group.

     Deja Vu, was the strange feeling I got from him, and then I noticed spewing out of the alley, a strange fog, or supernatural mist that should not be there? I slowly left the group walking to where the kid was. On the ground was some sort of Manga?

     A page was opened to a monster I was familiar with being a resident of Japan! But why was a young kid reading this? So When I looked down the dark alley, I no longer saw mist, or the boy, but...

-

     My group who was ordering Food, was watching me walk to the edge of an alley, and pick up a book looking at it in confusion, then when they saw me look into the dark alley, and my eyes opened wide in surprise, the next thing made them spit-out the grilled squid sticks in their mouths and hands!!

     Around ten large and thick octopus tentacles reached-out, wrapping me quickly, and yanking me into the dark alley, unable to scream in protest!

-

     Just before I saw my group of assailants, I had seen the Manga was one of those smutty octopus tentacle monsters and Magical Girl lewd novels, for young perverts! But what made my eyes go wide, was the fact these creatures that do not even exist in my world (some types do, he just does not know them), were angrily looming over me, mad that I was not a woman!

     And these creatures are all identical to one another, with no-variation. Their height, mass, and coloration. They look like photocopy 3-D images of the Manga in my hand, and seem artificial and unreal.

     I was so surprised that I did not react in time, and my vision went black, as I was fully entangled by the slimy and sticky octopus tentacles.

     I could feel the monsters are trying to crush me to death, but they are only around Middle-class-mid in strength, so they are only annoying to me. As I heard battle, I then started to flex to break free...

-   If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

     Sona who dropped her food, seeing me get pulled into the dark, ran yelling.

     "Gasper, Anti-Human Barrier now!"

     "Yes, President!"

     Gasper started to form a navy-blue Sitri Magic Circle spell, to put up a field to hide the battle. His serious side contradicted his appearance in every way.

     Mil-tan, Saji, as well as Serafall and Sairaorg, rushed over. Though, knowing my strength, they were only half as panicked as Sona, who was a bit more emotionally involved than she normally would be.

     Sona seeing the ten octopus monsters dog-piling me, made her stiffen in confusion... Why the fuck are octopus monsters grappling her friend?

     Then, Sona got rape-vibes when the octopus monsters eyes all turned to her with a heated and excited looks. She inadvertently took a step back. And 6 of the creatures left the dog-pile to slither in her direction, making creepy sounds.

     [[[[[[Slurp! Panties and Titties, gurgle-gurgle~!]]]]]]

     Whoosh! But using his Queen speed, Mil-tan quickly stood between Sona and the Molesting Monsters and said while Pointing!

     "Oh, it is the bitter enemy to us Magical Girls, so with Justice, I will use my Cleansing Magic on your filthy souls ~Nyo!"

     And at that moment, the octopus monsters saw not only a girl, but their favorite 'food'... The Magical Girls! All 6 of them extended all of their free arms to grab and pull Mil-tan into their second dog-pile. Sona was both thankful and worried about the two of us.

    Saji and Sairaorg getting to the alley both looked with open jaws, and Sairaorg pointed in confusion.

     "Um, Sona, what in the Underworld is that?"

     Seeing me squeeze my way out, and only seeing Mil-tans arms and legs squirming in the mass of octopus tentacles, we heard him.

     [No matter how-many of your octopus tentacles hold me down, this Magical Girl will erupt with Cleansing Magic Power, to free the maidens of your perversion ~Nyo! Ah~ You can't touch there ~Nyo!]

     Sona said to Saji.

     "Genshirou Saji! Use your Absorption Line to pull out your King!"

     "Got it, Student Council President!"

     Whip Swoosh! And Saji wrapped my waist tugging me out of the last of the holds on my ankles, and then as I was pulled to safety, I yelled a command to Mil-tan.

     "Drop your Transformation: Magical Girl, now!"

     Poof! As I landed next to the Devils at the end of the alley, I heard the transformation end, and the cocoon of slimy sticky octopus tentacles, doubled in size, with Mil-tan back in his bodybuilder body. Then the 6 dazed Monsters all froze with enlarged eyes!

     All 6 Monsters released him and all puked out mosaic covered vomit, as they realized what they were molesting was not a Magical Girl, but a Magical Trap! (not-comedy here, it is really mosaic this-time, due to there 'creator's' imagination)

     The other 4 Monsters had ??? question-marks over their heads seeing this strange development. As they approached Serafall, who was skipping towards them with a smile, and the formally-girl, now beefy man. They slowly backed away from her, in fear she was also a Magical Trap!

     "Magical Sparkle ~ Nyo!"

     Mil-tan punched out, and struck one of the sickened monsters, and it blew apart into wisps of shadow as it was one-shot!

     "Magical☆Mil-tan, let us shine with the power of friendship!"

     Serafall and Mil-tan just erased the strange monsters into motes of shadow dust, then as fast as this strange fight happened, it was over.

     Serafall then frowned and asked me what I found. I seemed to remember a possibility from season 4 of the anime.

     "Devil King Leviathan, I am hoping I am wrong, but... I think those were two Longinus Sacred Gears known as Annihilation Maker, and the other is Dimension Lost. Take a look at the Security Footage and confirm if a young boy made those monsters or not, since they are from this Manga. If it is those Longinus, this is not a laughing matter anymore, I think..."

     Serafall with no playfulness in her voice or actions, said to us all.

     "To be safe, we are all going back to the Hotel, till I can look into this matter, let us go."

     Sigh, This is not a good sign for the future...

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

78