Chapter 55  Asia Argento Is My Prisoner, So What?
1.2k 24 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

Chapter 55  Asia Argento Is My Prisoner, So What? by Harem-Fan

 

     I then created a Defensive Magic Circle for my two Bishops and Saji along with Asia, while my Queen, Rook, and Pawn deal with Freed.

     Freed Sellzen seeing his foes only became 3 let out a twisted smile, and taunted.

     "Come here and eat my Light Sword Devil whores, boohoo~!"

     Ting Ting Ting Ting! Tsubaki stepped forward to parry his sword strikes and flatly told Mil-tan and Shirone.

     "Don't touch his sword or bullets, or you will end up like Saji, so attack from range."

     Whoosh Swoosh! Shirone, heeding the warning, started to throw baseball sized Senjutsu blasts at Freed, and he was forced to dodge them, while Mil-tan grabbed living room objects to throw.

     Boom Boom Boom! Freed finally lost his cool, having to watch Tsubaki's Naginata, Shirone's blasts, and Mil-tan throwing all the heavy objects in the room at him.

     "Cheating Devils, you are not playing fair, and fuck you big cross-dressing Hulk, Don't throw a vacuum cleaner, damn!"

     Seeing Saji fully healed, I told him.

     "Saji, Promote and lock Freed down. Asia, just stay next to Kuisha here, and do not say anything when the Fallen come, alright?"

     Kuisha, seeing the healing from this nun, and my kind tone to her, only gently patted Asia on the shoulders to calm her emotions. Asia overwhelmed only said.

     "O-Okay."

     "Promotion to Queen, and Line Go!"

     Saji pointed his left hand Absorption Line out, and it wrapped around Freed's left wrist holding the gun. Saji sneered, now that he caught Freed.

     Freed panicked now that he had four Devils on him, and he tried cutting the line on his left hand, and to his horror, his Light Sword was unable to cut the line holding him like a caught fish, and he screamed.

     "Raynare, hurry and help me, the Devils have me pinned."

     I sensed that the 4 Fallen Angels, and the 6 Exorcists outside had hesitated to come in once they noticed the amount of Devils inside and the power level spiking.

     "Akeno, protect Kuisha and Asia, while I greet our guests."

     I held out my hand making a large mass of Power of Destruction, the size of a beach-ball, then compressed it into my Bullets of Annihilation, I said.

     "Ruin the Extinct!"

     Then mentally controlling the sphere with a lot of Demonic Power, I launched the fast moving orb of concentrated Destruction to rapidly erase the portion of the house between the living room and the front yard. Like a lie, half of the house was just gone, revealing the group outside, and our current fight inside. I smile at the 4 Fallen and greet them.

     "Raynare, I see you have come to retrieve your rabid dog, Freed? I thought I was clear with you about me not bothering you guys if you did not hurt my Servants or mess with my clients, correct?"

     While I said this, I pointed to the ragged and bloody clothing of Saji, then at the dismembered Human body everywhere. While my words left my mouth, I had been increasing my aura around my body to radiate pressure everyone in the area could feel. In this power surge, my longer crimson hair started to rise and sway in the glow on my body.

     And as my last word left my lips, I let out a basketball-sized black with crimson Power of Destruction, like a black flame in my hand. Raynare seeing Freed's work, and Asia her prize in the Devil's clutches frowned, then put on a smile.

     "You have misunderstood Lord Gremory. This Freed is not one of ours, but we only came to retrieve that nun you have there, she is one of us. You can just kill him for all we care, what do you say?"

     If I did not know her plot, I might have been tricked by her words, but giving her Asia will not happen, though I need to handle this situation with care due to politics. I cannot jeopardize peace between The Three Factions as well, so I smile at her and point my power at Freed, who is now panicking still trying to chop the Absorption Line, he said in a yell.

     "Raynare you bitch, how dare you sell me out to Devil scum! I-I am telling our boss you, Bitch~!"

     Freed, unable to escape the Line, and seeing my Power coming towards him, he pulled a bead from his coat decisively...

     "I will advance backwards, and let's see how you 4 deal with our boooooss~, hehehehehe~!"

     Bang Flash Slitch! My blast flew into the blinding bright light, and Saji fell on his ass, with his Line pulling back to himself. A freshly cut left hand, holding a handgun, dropped in front of him. Freed chose to lose his hand to avoid my blast.

     Boom! The fireplace behind him was blown to bits from my blast missing its mark, and Freed was gone. He most-likely fled through the hole made by the couch Mil-tan threw in the beginning.

     I was not thinking he would be smart enough or vicious enough to remove his own hand... The power of a cockroach to survive is better than I thought. Then, I looked back at the Fallen, and I said while pointing to Asia.

     "This nun was working with that man, and she is his accomplice. So if you plan on taking my prisoner, then you are admitting to working with Freed. So while I am in a good mood, ask yourself, is the life of this prisoner worth fighting with me, Raynare?"

     Asia shivered hearing my words, thinking of the horrors awaiting her in a prison of Hell. But when she saw Saji stand in front of her protectively, and Kuisha patting her back in comfort, Asia was both confused and warm. Raynare, Freed, and the others have done horrible things in the name of God these last two days of being here.

     Raynare, not wanting to lose her Twilight Healing Sacred Gear, tried to negotiate.

     "Asia is a member of Grigori, and if you give her back to me, we will leave Kuoh Town tomorrow, and you will not have to deal with us? That is fair, right? And Asia was captured and forced to work with that man, so you have no rights to keep her prisoner."

     I ignite another Power of Destruction in my hand, and compress it into my power... Ruin the Extinct. Then I say with a happy tone.

     "Asia Argento is my prisoner, so what? When I am done interrogating her, if she proves to be innocent, then I will let her go. But for now, with Freed gone, I need to know more... As for you staying or going from Kuoh, that is your choice. So leave here without Asia Argento, or just don't leave, it is your choice, Fallen Angel and crew."

     Raynare, Mittelt, Kalawarna, and Dohnaseek all had looks of anger, but feeling my aura of a being that out classes them and the iconic power in my hand, that the Devil King Lucifer is proud of, their hearts are just full of grievance.

     Tsubaki stood to my side with her Naginata ready for a fight, and then Mil-tan stood behind me looking at.. Mittelt's Gothic Dress with stars in his eyes, sigh. He just ruined my tough act, right?

     Mittelt, seeing Mil-tan gazing at her like a pervert, covered herself and pointed.

     "Raynare he wants to eat me, gross!"

     My lip twitched and I, instead of holding the orb at Raynare, turned it towards the Loli. She freaked and hid behind Dohnaseek. He had a look of terror realizing she would use him as a body shield, and finally Raynare said.

     "Fine, we are leaving, but don't you dare kill her, she belongs to us. We will wait for her safe return, let's go everyone, we are done here..."

     As the ten foes retreated, I dismissed my attack power, and then Saji said in a panic.

     "Ah! Ray, please, you cannot send Asia to them, they...."

     I put my hand up to cut him off, I smiled at my peerage and gave orders.

     "Saji, watch over Asia... Kuisha please set up a return Circle for us all to the club-room... Tsubaki and Akeno, please fix this mess. We will not talk here, and discuss our options at our base."

     Saji doesn't understand the fallen or anyone can review the fight here, so talking about sensitive topics about Asia here is no good... Plus I do not know if Diodora Astaroth is hiding in the shadows trying to capture Asia for his Peerage.

     So I actively keep an eye out for now...

-

     An hour later in the ORC room, Asia is sitting on the couch in the middle, between Saji and Mil-tan. The other members including Ni and Li are sitting in their spots, as we are talking.

     Asia is holding the pictures I took of the Underground Church basement, and she had seen this site as well. She has been listening to me discuss her options. And if you are guessing I want to recruit her, then you would be a fool to not want to. I am a Devil, and I know Asia is incredible, for her power, personality, Dragon talent, and kindness.

     "That is right, that Devil you healed, Diodora Astaroth, set you up to send you here to Kuoh to be sacrificed to those Fallen. Your impressive Sacred Gear would be ripped from you, killing you, then he wanted to steal it back from them and take you away into his harem for nefarious deeds to even kill followers of Heaven."

     As Asia trembled, seeing a picture of the Devil she healed, and his current Peerage I showed her, full of captured holy maidens, left her heart trembling. My detailed outline was irrefutable. But Kuisha asked me.

     "Husband, how did you find all this out?"

     "Ah, Well I read some of this in the reports back in Urakyoto when I dropped in on Yasaka a while back."

     Actually I am not telling lies here, because she indeed had reports of Church affairs due to her status, and the fact the Church operates in Japan.

     Yasaka indeed lets me go through all of her intelligence, especially after the Hero Faction ambush. She always wants me to be prepared, plus I confirmed Asia being dismissed due to wanting to know how many butterflies I killed. Everyone bought my words and we moved on...

     "Asia Argento, I wish to make you an offer you may-refuse, but know all of your options before deciding..."

     Holding up my hand, a Mutated Pawn Piece rested upon it, making others in the room look seriously at Asia. I propose...

     "Going to the Fallen equals death, and you cannot do good and help others... Leaving on your own would only result in the first option, or the path of Diodora Astaroth capturing you as a plaything. Not joining me and my family would also result in you becoming a criminal in the eyes of the Underworld. Or... You can join my Gremory family, and stay at the side of your friend Saji and his Brother and Sister you made friends with. You will be treated well, and in the future, be able to continue to help others."

     I stood, walked to the flustered Asia, and held up the piece finishing.

     "I Ray Gremory wishes for you to join my family, and let your kindness help others, even as a Devil. What do you say, Miss Argento?"

     Asia had been conflicted, but when she saw my genuine feelings, she looked at Saji who had not once pressured her.

     She smiled, thinking how she had been treated kindly by Saji and his siblings, and how these Devils have been upfront and kind. Her warm smile bloomed, and she said to me,

     "Then how do they say it in Japan? Oh... Please take care of me."

     Man, now I know I am just a real Devil to bait this pure girl. Thankfully my Devil heart is strong, so I won't crumble under her pure light...

          (Peerage members officially... 9!) (Tsubaki Shinra Queen) (Kuisha Abaddon Bishop) (Akeno Himejima Mutation Bishop) (Shirone Toujou Rook) (Ni Pawn) (Li Pawn) (Genshirou Saji Pawn×4) (Mil-tan Mutation Pawn) (Asia Argento Mutation Pawn)

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

(A/N Rough Estimate Power Levels)

Spoiler
  • [Human-class (low 1-3, mid 4-6, high 7-9)]
  • [Low-class (low 10-30, mid 31-60, high 61-99)]
  • [Middle-class (low 100-300, mid 301-600, high 601-999)]
  • [High-class (low 1,000-3,000, mid 3,001-6,000, high 6,001-9,999)]
  • [Ultimate-class (low 10,000-30,000, mid 30,001-60,000, high 60,001-99,999)]
  • [Satan-class = Devil King-class (low 100,000-300,000, mid 300,001-600,000, high 600,001-999,999)]
  • [Super Devil-class = Transcendent-class (low 1,000,000-3,000,000, mid 3,000,001-6,000,000, high 6,000,001-9,999,999)]
  • [God-class (low 10 million+ - mid ???- high ???)]
    [collapse]
75