Chapter 62  Game Day (Part 2)?
914 25 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

Chapter 62  Game Day (Part 2)? by Harem-Slam

 

     Elsewhere while I was being debriefed on the death of butterflies...

-       If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

     A short while after sunset in Kuoh Japan... At the Saji household.

     Two young Humans,  Kaho Saji, Gengo Saji, and Genshirou Saji were being served food by Asia, who took her apron off and told the three.

     "Okay you guys, I will be taking this food over to Mr Mil-tan and my club members, so just leave the dishes for me and I will do them when I come home. See you all later."

      ""See you later Big Sis Asia, thanks for the food.""

      "Have fun with the makeup party. Tell the others I said hello."

     "Alright Jen, I will tell them, bye-bye."

     And after Asia left, the three siblings ate their dinner.

-

     Next door in the Hyoudou house, Issei and his parents were eating a late dinner as well. Issei's Mother asked.

     "Issei dear, are the Student Council really going to London for the summer break? How much will that cost?"

     Issei, who was eating with chopsticks tonight instead of a fork, said casually knowing that it won't be a fun Underworld trip tells her.

     "Don't worry, it is all free for us, Momo's fathers company is sponsoring it for us, so we pay nothing."

     Issei's Dad heard something interesting, and put down his fork.

     "Son, isn't Momo that girl's first name?! Are you actually talking to a real life girl?"

     Issei points his chopsticks at his Dad angrily.

     "Hey, she is real and nice, he-he. She offered to go on a date with me, for taking a dodgeball to the balls for her."

     "Son, tell me the truth, if you willingly took that kinda hit for her, she must be well developed?"

     Issei put on his drooling, lecherous-face and nodded, making his dad's eyes open wide, but then Issei broke his pervert mode and said.

     "Cough, But Momo is a really kind and smart girl who always helps me out, even when I get distracted. Also, some of my club will be coming over next weekend for Ruruko's birthday, so I hope you do not mind that I invited them over?"

     Issei's Mom, looking thrilled that some kids are coming to visit, was happy and started to say.

     "Oh, that is great, I can make pizza for the kids, and... Zzz..."

     His Mother and father had suddenly laid their heads down messily on the table and fell asleep. The air had suddenly turned super cold, and frost started to gather on the home's windows.

     When Issei looked out the windows, he also noticed that it was pitch-black like the stars were gone. A thick-fog started rolling down the neighborhood, and this too was creepy

     Issei tried to wake his parents, but suddenly felt some presence outside, that was not Devils. Issei then went outside to see what was happening...

-

     Saji, feeling the cold air, was panicking seeing his sister and brother both asleep and unable to wake-up. He too felt the presence due to being trained hard. He saw the frost on the outside of the window, and went outside to take a look...

-

     On the other-side of Issei's house, inside a feminine home decorated with stars and hearts, with pink curtains, a group of Devils was watching the latest episodes of Miracle☆Levia-tan movies that Serafall sent them to prescreen for her. Shirone, Ni, and Li noticed first as they looked out the windows, feeling the supernatural cold.

     As Asia and Mil-tan finally noticed it, Shirone said...

     "Two Vampires and two Fallen Angels."

     Asia covered her mouth and said.

     "Why are Vampires in Kuoh?!"

     Ni, said her thoughts.

     "I am afraid Ray's enemies know he and Sona are not here, and they want to handle the Pawns left behind that cannot promote ~Nya."

     Shirone with a grin reaches into her bra, grabbing something, and says.

     "Ray gave me the Leader duties, so let's go greet our guests, and pop them in the faces."

-

     Dohnaseek And Mittelt were walking casually down the street, while guiding a pair of out of town Vampires from Romania. Mittelt said to the Shota Vampire boy next to her.

     "Viscount Sion Dracul, the person you are looking for, Asia Argento lives right in that home. She stays with the other Pawn of Ray Gremory, Genshirou Saji. Next door to him is the pervert Issei, the Pawn of Sona Sitri."

     The handsome blonde, pale skin boy, with red eyes, and pointed ears, was dressed in medieval noble attire, just scoffed disdainfully at the Fallen Angel. Pure Blood Vampires see all other life forms as impure filth.

     The odd thing about the boy and woman was the lack of having a shadow. Even the puddles on the ground from the early spring rain showed the two had no reflections.

     This little Loli Crow is not even a virgin, so her blood smells disgusting to him. He looks at the Human Magician woman, turned into his Servant as a sexy older-sister type Vampire, and commands.

     "Amanda, deal with those two male Devil Pawns. Get us invited into their homes. Or find a way to draw that Asia out for this Lord."

     The tall Vampire Servant rubbed her large breasts and licked her lips. Her red eyes looked hungry, and her long straight black hair swayed in the spring breeze. She told her Master.

     "Master Dracul, don't worry, virgins are my specialty, and they taste the best."

     Dohnaseek reminded the Vampires.

     "Remember, we are only guiding you to the target, what you do with them is none of our business. But we cannot interfere or help, or the Devil Ray Gremory will kill us all. So please leave no witnesses. But we are thankful for the 4 Sacred Gear users you gave us to sacrifice. So the Twilight Healing is all yours."

     As Dohnaseek said that, from his left hand, came out a Twice Critical Sacred Gear, just like Issei's! Then Mittelt smiled and said.

     "I know, because my Mirror Alice is the best. Now if Ray Gremory tries to shoot me, I can surprise him, Ufufu."

     Soon, the two Vampires stood in-front of Saji's house gate and pressed the doorbell. Buzz Buzz!

     Dohnaseek and Mittelt both picked a lamppost to stand on, to watch the show.

     While Saji let out his Absorption Line, he looked out of his front door in action, because the two at the front gate look and feel like powerful dark creatures.

     Just as Saji was going to go to the gate, he stopped, when he saw the two Fallen across the street, up high on lampposts. He knows they are foes, and Saji was feeling outnumbered. Looking back into his home, he knew his siblings were vulnerable.

     The sexy Vampire woman seeing Saji be defensive sultrily asked.

     "Little handsome man, my name is Amanda Dracul, may I and my Master come in to talk?"

     Saji, felt something was very wrong, and he held up his left forearm, but as he was going to reject, the gate next door opened.

     "Damn, who are those hot girls?! Saji, who are they?"

     Issei saw the Loli on the pole, and the super-hot big sister, porn star quality woman at Saji's gate, and the strange atmosphere seemed to melt for him.

     Sona made the mistake of not showing her Peerage images of the 4 Fallen Angels, so Issei was not alarmed by the sight of Dohnaseek and Mittelt. Then Amanda saw and smelled Issei's virgin-blood, so she offered.

     "Issei Hyoudou, if you invite us into your home, I will let you touch my breasts, and body, all you want?"

     All Issei thought about for a moment was... 'I will let you touch my breasts, and body, all you want' So Issei's mouth did not consult his brain and he muttered.

     "Really?! Sure!"

     Then Amanda swayed to Issei shaking her hips suggestively, but he then heard Saji.

     "Damn it Issei, Gasper is a Half Vampire! They have to be Vampires, and they are not here for fun! Watch out!"

     Issei all of a sudden had his brain reconnect to him, and he realized the sneers on the faces of the four outside, and he let out his Twice Critical and said to Saji.

     "Saji Bro, my parents are asleep, what do we do?!"

     Amanda answered while her nails extended, letting out her two dragon-like bat-wings, she told Issei.

     "Little Pawn, I am a Middle-class-high Vampire Magician. If you do not let me drink your blood, I will kill your parents inside, so obediently let this big sister suck you dry, Ufufu."

     Viscount Sion Dracul, was bored with his Servant's play and said to everyone.

     "Amanda, do not play with your food, it is disgusting, and you, Saji... Bring me Asia Argento, or I shall kill every Human in this neighborhood, including those two little appetizers inside. I will make those two Vampires if you refuse me."

     And from the now dark rolling fog, came a group of 12 dark-grey wolves with glowing red eyes, all snarling viciously.

     Just as Saji was panicking a bit in his heart, guessing this Vampire boy was at least High-class-mid in strength, voices came from the wall on the other-side of Issei's house.

     Standing on top of the wall the Peerage members of Shirone, Asia, Mil-tan, Ni, and Li stood there with sneers, well, Asia looked afraid, but this will change in time. Shirone said to Saji.

     "Black Dragon, just do not invite those bastards in, and your Brother and Sister are fine. And if those Crows up there act, we can kill them."

     Amanda looked at the tiny Shirone and taunted.

     "Issei already invited me in, so his parents are my meal."

     Li with a grin teases her.

     "While you were rubbing your cow-tits at Pervert-Tron, my sister and I already rescued Issei's Mom and Dad, so fuck you ~Nya!"

     Issei had tears of happiness hearing his parents are safe, so he grins at Amanda and says while making his navy-blue Sitri Magic Circle.

     "Sona told me to never show the Gremory my new ability, but... They saved my folks, so I will show you the power of this lowly Pawn... Pervert Invisibility!"

     As the Magic Circle under Issei's feet faded, so did he, and no one, not even the three Neko Girls could detect his presence by any-means. Saji heard a whisper in his ears.

     "I am getting your two siblings and hiding them, so take this and kick their asses for me... Transfer!"

     Suddenly Saji's aura grew to twice what he had before, and the enemies all looked to Saji who was now glowing in a navy-blue hue. Amanda giggled.

     "Ufufu, You got twice as strong, but now you are only a Middle-class-mid Pawn, and a Pawn is trash without their Kings, so prepare to be eaten, virgin boy."

     Shirone holds up something that looks like a Police Badge with a Gremory Seal on it, and tells the Vampire.

     "You all underestimate my King... Ray put me in charge and gave me this, just in case someone was dumb enough to try. Okay everyone, promote for Ray! Oh, and because I do not want to let down Ray, I will show you my secret that I have been hiding, but if the Pervert is willing to show and tell, then so shall I... Nekomata Mode!"

     And with a burst of white-light on her body, her second tail sprouted, giving her a huge increase to her power level!

     Asia, Saji, Ni, Li, and Mil-tan all said at once...

     "P-Promotion to Queen!"

     "Promotion to a Queen!"

     "Promotion to Queen ~Nya!"

     "Oh, fun... Promotion to Queen ~Nya!"

     "Promotion to Queen and Magical Girl Transformation ~Nyo!"

     As the group went into the air for battle, Shirone said.

     "Now, you're fighting a Rook and five Queens, someone record this beat-down, cause shit is happening!"

 

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

(A/N Rough Estimate Power Levels)

Spoiler
  • [Human-class (low 1-3, mid 4-6, high 7-9)]
  • [Low-class (low 10-30, mid 31-60, high 61-99)]
  • [Middle-class (low 100-300, mid 301-600, high 601-999)]
  • [High-class (low 1,000-3,000, mid 3,001-6,000, high 6,001-9,999)]
  • [Ultimate-class (low 10,000-30,000, mid 30,001-60,000, high 60,001-99,999)]
  • [Satan-class = Devil King-class (low 100,000-300,000, mid 300,001-600,000, high 600,001-999,999)]
  • [Super Devil-class = Transcendent-class (low 1,000,000-3,000,000, mid 3,000,001-6,000,000, high 6,000,001-9,999,999)]
  • [God-class (low 10 million+ - mid ???- high ???)]
    [collapse]
61