Chapter 67  Game Day (End)?
1k 25 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

[Fun Fact: In the Light Novel, the real-appearance of Raynare is that of her form of Yuuma Amano! They only gave her the S&M look in the anime for viewer pleasure.]

 

Chapter 67  Game Day (End)? by Harem-Devil

 

      BOOOOOOOM! Rumbling!

      Both Sairaorg and I threw a strong punch at one another, not holding back our strength. The shock-waves from our two fists colliding vibrated the air and cavern walls.

     As the two of us looked into each-others eyes, we could tell how this fight would go from the first collision. I smirked, and he grins. A tiny trickle of blood came from his knuckle, and both of our arms felt the strength.

     I can assess that, without raising his Power Level with Touki, he is at the peak of High-class-high. We stepped back and I told him, as I was ready to strike him again.

     "You better fully use your Touki, Sairaorg. If you want to go toe to toe with my physical strength, it is a must."

     Sairaorg starting to release full power,

     "I was not sure why you avoided fighting with me in the past... And I should have guessed, the Devil who told me to take this path would understand it. But I could tell from that punch... You do not look down on me."

     I like a good Dragon Ball character, let Sairaorg do his power-up in strength and let him talk. Then he took his stance and warned me.

     "Alright Cousin, be ready, because I will not hold back now, let's fight to our hearts content!"

     To ordinary High Class Devils, it would look like he vanished from his spot, but... My eyes can track his location and speed without issue. I trained with all of my Pawns and Queen moving at Godspeeds all the time.

     Bang! Thud! I put up my right forearm blocking his roundhouse kick to my face, and then used my right leg to snap-kick his stomach, which he blocked before jumping back.

     Now with our probing strikes over, it was time for us to destroy this Undersea Temple! We flew at one another again...

     Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! As our attacks viciously targeted one another, the shock-waves from our blows made the ceilings and walls slowly crumble.

     Our fight was so fast that no Devil under High-class strength could even see our movements, but would only see the two of us in snapshot after image.

-

     At the infirmary where contestants would exit the event...

     Bang?! Diodora had just punched the wall of the room he was in, while his Peerage waited to the side. His Queen said to him.

     "Master, your friend sent a messenger, he said, "Your secret was tipped off, and if they discover your secret, they will kill you. And you must flee."

     Diodora looked pale, and he said.

     "Damn you Ray Gremory! I will kill you if it is the last thing I do! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

     "Master, I have made our escape Transportation Magic Circle already, if you wish to run now."

     Knock Knock Knock!

     [Lord Diodora, your Father has requested to see you immediately... The Devil King Ajuka wishes to ask you some questions.]

     Diodora's dead eyes looked at the door and said.

     "I will be there in 5 minutes..."

     [Yes Young Master, I will let them know.]

     Diodora walks to the glowing green circle of magic with gloom in his eyes, and says to his peerage.

     "Don't just stand there, we are running..."

     Soon, all 15 members of his Peerage entered, and then the green light swept them away to the far-side of the Underworld to the Old Satan Factions hideout...

-

     In the Gremory VIP box, everyone in the room was watching the single monitor watching the final moments of this battle. Sirzechs said to his Father.

     "Little Brother really wanted to use this battle to do a lot. I think it is no coincidence what he said about Diodora. Ever since he was a young child, he has harbored caution and anger to Diodora, and it seems that this latest event is revealing why."

     Zeoticus with a serious face, unlike his perpetual playful look, said.

     "Your Little Brother has seemed to subconsciously be aware of many individuals' true nature since he was young. He knows friend from foe clearly, and he has been training his Peerage hard the last 8 years, like he is afraid of something. What is going on Son? What are you not telling me?"

     Sirzechs still watching the fight said softly.

     "Many small groups are loosely gathering in the dark... The Old Satan Faction, Nilrem (this group's name is Merlin spelled backwards), Hero Faction, the Church, Heaven, and a few more. They seem to be causing trouble all over the human world, and are becoming more open and bold. Backdoor negotiations have begun lately about the unrest. So, I believe Ray has understood the growing threats, based on how Yasaka has been moving in Kyoto, like she is preparing for external threats."

     "How did you find all of this out?"

     "We have been investigating this for about a year, but with Jeanne talking a bit, we confirmed that spies in Heaven have given the list of Human names of wielders of Sacred Gears to the Hero Faction, and they have been collecting Sacred Gears to build an army. But this Hero Faction only seems to be a Pawn in a much bigger group. But due to some mind magic placed on Jeanne and Leonardo, we cannot get more than superficial information out of her."

     Just as his words ended, he received a call from Ajuka. The crimson Communication Circle appeared on Sirzechs ear.

     [Sirzechs, can you go see if any of Diodora's servants are still there? It seems his Queen illegally used a teleportation in Agreas. I think he fled as a criminal?]

     "Alright, I will go investigate now, I will let you know."

     [Alright, and I will investigate the Rating Game Field after the event, to see if any clues are left.]

     Cutting off the call, he said to his Father.

     "Seems Ray spooked Diodora, and made him flee. I will go take a look."

     Venelana, seeing her Son leave in a hurry, went to her husband and asked.

     "Zeo, what is wrong?"

     He patted his wife's hand and said.

     "Little Zechs is only doing official work, he will be back."

     Off to the side, Kuisha, Tsubaki, and Akeno are watching the game with bated breaths, knowing Ray should be fine, but still worried...

-

     In the Sitri VIP box...

     Even though Sona had a calm look on her face, her heart was in turmoil. Every hit that I was taking made her feel like her special person was being wronged. She was less worried about who would win, and just wanted the fight to end.

     Her Big Sister Serafall, seeing Sona's eyes, just patted her hand and said.

     "Little Ray is only playing with his Cousin. Boys like to play rough, and they are exchanging feelings. I can already tell Ray will win, but he has to let Sairaorg fight to his limit, so he has a goal to achieve. You know that Ray loves his Cousin and is trying to push him. This is why we all like Ray."

     "I know. I have faith in Ray, I just know Ray does not like to fight. He will fight because he has too, but I made him fight."

     "Ufufu, Boys are the cutest when showing off for the girls they like, so just watch and remember this moment, and tell your children about it. Your Big Sister likes kids, you know, so work hard!"

     Everyone in the booth smiled at the red-faced Sona, who looked like steam was coming out of her head in shame and embarrassment.

-

     Kalawarna was sitting at a cafe with Raynare, having a late night coffee, when a flustered and frightened Loli Mittelt came over with news.

     "Raynare it is really bad! Dohnaseek was killed by Ray Gremory's Peerage after defeating Sion Dracul, so if we do not hide, that Devil will hunt us down when he gets back! What do we do?"

     "Dohnaseek was killed even with your new Sacred Gears?! And they killed that Noble Vampire?"

     Mittelt said in a rush.

     "If it wasn't for my Gear, I would be dead too, but no, the Vampire did not die, only his Servant. After getting knocked away, the Vampire fled and did not return to fight." (Vampires in D×D cannot normally heal damage or recover lost power, unless they sleep in a coffin or drink blood)

     Kalawarna stood and said.

     "Raynare, we need to flee back to headquarters!"

     She shook her head and told the two.

     "We cannot, because Leader Kokabiel ordered us to help Freed hunt down Holy Sword wielders in Kuoh. But we will hide and abandon the church."

     Kalawarna and Mittelt looked crushed, like they received Sacred Gears for nothing, and were waiting for their necks to be cut...

-

     Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!After ten minutes of constantly exchanging and taking attacks, the two of us separated, with small bruises and busted lips. Our knuckles were raw from the constant collisions, but our smiles are not gone. Sairaorg wiped his mouth and said to me,

     "You haven't cast a single spell, and you cannot use your Power of Destruction, so it seems I cannot beat you..."

     I licked my lip to clear the little cut on it, and I said playfully.

     "Sure, I cannot use my Power of Destruction, but you are not using your trump card, your real secret weapon, so I cannot bully you with my Demonic Power. Maybe when you are able to use that trump card, we might not be on the same level, right?" (Ray is hinting about Sairaorg's power as a lion-tamer he got from his mother Misla Bael)

     Sairaorg's face stiffened, and he then looked seriously at me and asked.

     "Ray... Do you really know?"

     I shrug and said,

     "With everyone watching, do you think I am dumb enough to expose it? But yes, I know your real potential, Cousin."

     Instead of getting mad, Sairaorg asked.

     "You knew about it as a kid, right?"

     "Who knows? But, I do want to see it one day. I also want to fight you at your best, so you can see what I see in you."

     My Cousin sighs, and then smiles.

     "Fine, let's just consider this our warm up for the real battle. I will face you this summer in our Youth Gathering, so let's finish this fight at our best. Don't forget to invite me to your wedding... I will retire..."

     As the white light covered Sairaorg, he said something that shocked the Underworld.

     "Oh, and Sona told me you already beat her in chess, good job, later..."

     [Lord Sairaorg has retired, and the winner of this Battle Royal is Lord Ray Gremory.]

     Soon, white light covered my vision, as I was being forcefully brought out of the event...

 

HAREM STATISTICS

Akeno, Hair: Black / Eyes: Violet / Power: Holy Lightning, Fallen Angel Mode, Bishop Piece (mutated)
Tsubaki, Hair: Black / Eyes: Light Brown (right) Violet (left) / Power: Mirror Alice, Naginata, Queen Piece
Kuisha, Hair: Blonde / Eyes: Green / Power: Hole, Magic, Bishop Piece
(Pregnant) Yasaka, Hair: Blonde / Eyes: Golden Yellow / Power: Fox Fire, Youjutsu
Shirone, Hair: White / Eyes: Gold / Power: Senjutsu, Youjutsu, Touki, Kasha, Nekomata Mode, Shirone Mode, Rook Piece
Ni, Hair: Blue (ponytail) / Eyes: Red / Power: Touki, Pawn Piece
Li, Hair: Red (scorpion braid) / Eyes: Blue / Power: Touki, Pawn Piece
Sona, Hair: Black / Eyes: Violet / Power: Water

 

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

(A/N Rough Estimate Power Levels)

Spoiler
  • [Human-class (low 1-3, mid 4-6, high 7-9)]
  • [Low-class (low 10-30, mid 31-60, high 61-99)]
  • [Middle-class (low 100-300, mid 301-600, high 601-999)]
  • [High-class (low 1,000-3,000, mid 3,001-6,000, high 6,001-9,999)]
  • [Ultimate-class (low 10,000-30,000, mid 30,001-60,000, high 60,001-99,999)]
  • [Satan-class = Devil King-class (low 100,000-300,000, mid 300,001-600,000, high 600,001-999,999)]
  • [Super Devil-class = Transcendent-class (low 1,000,000-3,000,000, mid 3,000,001-6,000,000, high 6,000,001-9,999,999)]
  • [God-class (low 10 million+ - mid ???- high ???)]
    [collapse]
56