Chapter 82: I’m not Tom.
618 2 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ah, that would be a hassle. You see.. I don't want to go to Azkaban at all, Dumbledore."

Cyrus figured out Dumbledore's psychology, and he seemed to have great confidence at the moment. But it's no wonder that Cyrus's magic power at this moment is about the same as that of Voldemort when he just graduated and is far behind Dumbledore who has the Elder Wand.

This old man may have seen through his own strength the moment they fought.

Now, taking advantage of Dumbledore's self-confidence may be the only possibility for him to escape.

He simply stopped attacking and lowered his hands, which made Dumbledore couldn't help but raise his eyebrows: "What tricks are you trying to do again, Tom?"

His tone was very frivolous, and the atmosphere between the two people was not at all as tense as before. It was as if he was not facing an enemy who planned to kill each other, but a naughty but naive and ignorant bad student."

"I just want to know."

Cyrus took out the Marauder's Map and rubbed his fingers on the empty parchment: "This is indeed a very powerful magic item, isn't it?"

"I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good."

He picked up the wand and tapped it lightly on the parchment. Many words and pictures immediately appeared on the parchment.

Dumbledore was attracted by his actions. His beautiful blue eyes were staring at the Marauder's Map. He probably knew what the other party's doubts were.

"So, sometimes, we have to admit that young people always have more wonderful ideas and can do things that we cannot do." He said with a smile while seeing the magic of the map while passing the past troublemakers with a sense of longing...

"Just answer me one thing -" Cyrus looked directly at Dumbledore, "How did you manage to appear in the principal's office and in front of me at the same time?"

"It's easy, Tom, you just need a little help." Dumbledore calmly took out a golden pendant from his robe. It was a ring-shaped thing with a small hourglass in the middle.

——Time turner!

Now the truth is revealed.

Dumbledore used a time-turner so he could be in two places at the same time. As for how to accurately know which secret passage he would choose to leave through, I'm afraid it's not accidental. Dumbledore has the time and energy to try one by one.

No matter which secret path Cyrus took tonight, this old man who is good at planning will appear in front of him.

Cyrus felt suddenly desperate.

How can people play like this?

His current body is indeed very talented. Perhaps Dumbledore is modest, but the other party does admit that Voldemort's talent is greater than his own, and he also believes that Tom Riddle is the most talented student in the history of Hogwarts.

But Cyrus is not Voldemort. He does not have the power of peak Voldemort, and he doesn't have the time either.

And what about his opponent?

Dumbledore, the greatest wizard in the world; possesses the invincible Elder Wand; controls the right time and place, and has a lot of spies everywhere in the castle; and now he holds the time turner.

The strongest panel, the most sophisticated operation, and the unparalleled magical equipment.

Cyrus didn't even know what he could do against Dumbledore.

But he quickly calmed down.

His eyes glanced at Dumbledore's feet, where a small snake, only as thick as a pencil and as long as a finger, was approaching Dumbledore. It was the basilisk!

Cyrus made the Basilisk take action when he picked up the Marauder's Map. At that time, all of Dumbledore's attention was on his hand, and he did not see an inconspicuous little snake coming from Cyrus. Basilisk lept under the wizard's robe.

This is probably Cyrus's last chance. Even Dumbledore, as long as he is still human, can't resist the basilisk's magic.

The little basilisk suddenly grew in size and swelled up, filling the entire room!

Almost not a second was wasted. The moment it returned to its original form, two eyes bigger than the moon above its head were already looking at Dumbledore!

The huge body of the basilisk suddenly blocked the line of sight between Cyrus and Dumbledore. Cyrus cast the flying spell without hesitation, turning into a plume of thick black smoke and flying towards the sky.

He didn't care at all whether the basilisk had any effect on Dumbledore. In fact, the moment the basilisk appeared, Cyrus had already made the decision to sacrifice it. As long as it can be delayed for a little while, it has done its job.

The moment Dumbledore saw the basilisk, he was extremely surprised. He thought "Tom" would leave the basilisk behind to deal with Harry, but he didn't expect that he would actually leave with the basilisk.

In this way, the preparations he left for Harry - the phoenix, the sorting hat... would be useless.

Thinking of this, he immediately closed his eyes and called the phoenix in his mind. A hot flame suddenly bloomed in front of the basilisk like a firework!

The sharp claws of the phoenix protruding from the flames blinded the basilisk mercilessly!

At the same time, Dumbledore stretched out his right hand holding the Elder Wand from a distance, holding it empty with his left hand, and his magic controlled Cyrus's body through the air. A simple floating spell, under his superb magic power, became the thread that trapped the kite.

He grabbed Cyrus back from the sky in one fell swoop.

Before Cyrus could fall to the ground in embarrassment, Dumbledore immediately added a restraining spell.

Then, he made a rooster out of mud. The rooster immediately crowed in the process of being frightened. This crow made the blind basilisk completely crazy. It was festering all over, and the flesh and blood in its body seemed to be melting, turning into some kind of poisonous thick water that gave off a foul odor.

However, its skeleton and snakeskin were well preserved.

Green scales glowing with colorful light hung loosely on the winding snake bones, and disgusting thick water flowed from its empty eye sockets.

Dumbledore avoided the foul smell and slowly walked up to Cyrus.

"To be honest, Tom, you were a bit beyond my expectations tonight. I thought your strength would be stronger. It seems that you have only returned to the level you were in school." He said while taking it from Cyrus's arms. Out came a diary and a crown.

Judging from today's competition, Cyrus's magic is at best only at the level of the Housemasters of Hogwarts and may be comparable to Snape, who can use black magic at will. Of course, there are not many wizards who can reach this level, but compared with the strength of the Dark Lord more than ten years ago, it is not worth mentioning.

At least Dumbledore didn't expend much energy in subduing him.

Cyrus was not worried or nervous at all now. Losing was normal. Who asked his opponent to be Dumbledore?

The only person the Dark Lord feared.

"Haah, I guess I have to tell you the truth as I really don't want to go to Azkaban... The thing is... I'm not Tom nor Voldemort either" 

Dumbledore's brows furrowed hearing this.

"My real name is Cyrus and I'm not from this world."

He didn't expect Dumbledore to believe that he was not Riddle himself. However, he was finally resurrected and gained a new life. How could he be willing to live inside Azkaban under someone else's name?

Now, Dumbledore looks confused.

____

A/N: Now let's see what the Old Bee does after finding out the truth! The suspense is too much right? 

13 Advance chapters- http://Patreon.com/HornyFBI

36