Chapter 15. Don’t You Feel Disgusted?
12.9k 15 153
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He paused for a moment as he stared at me before looking away in embarrassment. One of his tentacles moving open all his clothes showing his body and his stick which was tense and hardened. Several scars were seen on several parts of his body.

I looked at him, even though his face looked innocent but from his body, he was clearly a mature adult man.

"But why is he acting like a ten-year-old kid?"

He noticed his hardened stick.
"Am I growing a tentacle again ...?"

"No... That's not--"

He shook his head.
"No... I don't want it... I don't want to grow tentacles anymore..."

His tentacle dropped down to pull his own sticks, but when he touched it he moaned.
"Ahh..."

Instead of pulling it, the tentacle started to shake it slowly. He seemed to enjoy it. He untied my hands and feet, the tentacles moved to his stick. Moans kept coming out of his mouth as he enjoyed the wiggled of his own tentacles.

I pushed him to the ground and sat on his hips.
"I'll show you a better way."

Without further ado, I put his hardened stick into my pleasure hole, a loud moans straight out of his mouth.
"Anghh...!"

Meanwhile, the pleasure directly spreads from under my abdomen to my entire body. This is amazing... As soon as his stick came in, the tentacles that had covered it instantly swaying wildly inside me, sucking on my inner wall, tickling my sweet spot, making me lose control of myself. His stick and his tentacles made my hole feel full, giving extraordinary stimulation. While the other tentacles continued to wiggle throughout my body.

I shake over it impatiently and he followed me instinctively. My mind began to goes blank, all I wanted was to pursue pleasure and he did the same thing.

I bumped my lips at him and stuck my tongue into his mouth, twisted his tongue with mine. He swallowed my lips and sucked my tongue like a mad man.

"Do you like it ...?" I said as I broke my kiss.

"I like it... I --- ahhhh... Never... Feel like --- Uhhhh this..."

Moans kept coming out of our mouths as I accelerated my pace.
"I... I feel... Ahh --- Hahhh... something wants to come out," he said in a ragged breath.

"Let it out ... I want it ... I want yours ..."

I could feel his stick twitching, I knew he could not take it anymore, so did I. A groan came out of our mouth as his hot liquid came out inside me.
"Anghh!

He lay limp in front of me, a satisfied smile spreading on his face. I slid out his stick from my hole and grabbed one of his tentacles that came out of it. I licked it slowly while staring at him with a seductive look. The sweet taste of honey mixed with nectar-filled my mouth.
"Are you not afraid of me? Don't you feel disgusted by my tentacles?" he said while looking at me with a blushing face.

"No, I like it ..." I answered as my tongue licked his tentacles while my eyes remained fixed on him.

He looked happy with my answer as an innocent smile spreading on his face. Another tentacle raises up and began to enter my mouth. I licked it and sucked it slowly, finishing the whole mixture of my liquid and his that covered it. The tentacles wiggled slowly while exploring my mouth while the other tentacles twisted with my tongue. He watched my reaction and I replied to him with a seductive gaze telling him that I enjoyed it. The other tentacles began to slither throughout my body and wiggled slowly.

I pulled the tentacles in my mouth.
"Do you want to do it again?"

"I know I should suck up his energy but I still want to play with him."

He nodded happily.
"Yes."

153