Chapter 21. Underground Society
8.7k 9 139
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hello, my name is Andrew," he introduced himself to Irien and others in the Vance mansion's living room, Ironshade Town.

I sat folding my legs on the sofa and sipping a cup of tea in my hand. While they immediately turned their gaze to me.
"Where did you find this man? Didn't you just have a fight with a strange creature last night?"

I placed my teacup on the table and leaned on the sofa.
"He is the strange creature who attacked us last night," I said casually.

Irien turned her gaze at Andrew, who looked nervous and observed him.
"He doesn't look dangerous."

Some women raised up from the sofa and approached him to examine him in more detail.
"He looks like a normal human to me."

A woman rubbed his reddened face.
"He's so cute."

Another woman gropes his chest.
"He has a good body."

"Really?" said the other women. They began to grope him and rubbed his face which getting redder by every second.

He tried to ward off the hands that touched him everywhere, but they still continued to touch him eagerly.
"Ple-Please Stop," he said nervously. His face is as red as a tomato now.

I sighed at them, but I can understand their actions. Andrew does look different after wearing a knight uniform. He looks more manly and handsome even though his shy attitude hasn't changed. I understand why my servants immediately fell in love with him. I turned my gaze to them.
"Stop it. He-"

Before I finished my sentence, suddenly his fingers extended and turned into tentacles that spread throughout the room. The women quickly jumped back to avoid and take out their claws as they took the stance to attack, their eyes turning red. Andrew looked around frantically.
"I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean it."

-Clap!

I clapped my hands, asking them to stop.
"Enough." I turned my gaze to my servants. "Save your claws, he is not our enemy." Then I turned my gaze to Andrew. "Control your tentacles."

Soon, their nails returned to normal and Andrew's tentacles turned to normal hands. After they all calmed down, I spoke again.
"I want to discuss our next plan. Even though we are safe here but we're still weak. Therefore I want to expand our influence and make this town our main base. What do you think?"

"I agree. This town is a good place to start. There aren't too many people in this town, the location is also not strategic and it's very rare for outsiders to come here," answered Irien representing the others.

"That's why I want you to start spreading throughout the town to find information and build our influence here." I gestured to Vance who was standing beside me and he handed out some papers to them. Their attention was focused on the paper in their hands. "I have asked Sir Vance to make a list where you will be placed. I will divide you into two teams, some spread out within the civilians and some will placed in the noble houses. Remember, you can suck human energy but avoid killing people as much as possible. If you meet demon hunters or White Saints, you must run away unless you are sure you can defeat them. "

"We understand," they answered.

"Get ready, Vance and his subordinates will take you this evening."

They nodded and dispersed to prepare themselves.

By spreading my servants throughout the town, I will get information and build our influence more quickly. In addition, some of Vance's patrons were rich merchants and nobles. After they were under our influence, we can use them as a source of funds. But my work hasn't finished here, I still have to find a large energy source to release Lord Damon. I turned my gaze to Andrew.
"You also have to get ready. We will be going out tonight."

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"Sir Vance will take us for a walk in the underground society."

Don't forget to click ❤️ if you like this chapter.

139