Chapter 25. Beg to Me!
9.2k 31 137
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yes, master," I stood up, my hands moving unbuttoned the remaining buttons of his shirt one by one.

Once all of his shirt buttons are open, he pulls me closer. I was forced into his arms. I can feel his temperature was hotter than usual. The area that seemed hotter was the thing that poked me in the stomach due to the wide difference in height. I glanced down, stunned at the thing's flaunting presence that hid behind his trousers.

"I haven't done anything but he has this aroused?"

His hand slipped into my dress, crept on my thighs and climbed onto my butt. In one pull my panties ripped open and fell to the floor.
"Too bad, I want that tentacle man watching me violated you," he whispered as he caressed my face, then he snorted in annoyance. "But it seems like my subordinates can't be relied on to catch him."

He took my chin once more.
"But it doesn't matter, as long as you're here he won't go anywhere." From the look in his eyes, he was ready to devour me.

He pulled the rest of my dress, leaving me completely naked. While I just stared at him in a daze, letting him do what he wanted.

He carried me, rammed my body into the desk with strewn papers on it and turned me around, pressing my twin peaks against the desk. He went down and licked my entrance, tasting my sweet hole before he inserted his long fingers inside it. I can feel his finger wiggling inside me.
"Ah..." I let out a moan.

I can tell from his movements that he is used to doing this. Even though he is my prey, but I enjoy his touch. There's nothing better than playing with your prey before you eat it.

He leaned over my back and opened my mouth forcefully with his hand. He slipped a finger in then moved it inside my mouth. Wet saliva slipped out of my mouth and covered his palm while his other hand worked on my hole as he slipped another finger. I could feel the tingling sensation from my lower area, as my hole was slowly getting wet. I let out another moan, I could say he is a good seducer.
"Ah... haah..."

He pulled out his fingers from my hole, then I heard rustles of clothes. He peeled off his trousers and rubbed his fully hard hot stick at my wet entrance.
"Don't you want this?"

"Yes, I want it ... I want yours, master," I replied in an unclear voice since his finger was still playing in my mouth.

Suddenly he pulled my hair backwards.
"Ah!" I yelped in surprise.

"Say my name! Beg to me! Like a slave begging to his master!" he ordered.

"Master Diorix... Make me yours," I begged.

"More! Beg me more!" he said in excitement.

"Please... I want to be yours, master... " I begged once more. I obeyed him like a good slave. But actually, I tried to hold back my laughter.

"Pffttt! What a pervert."

He turned my body, laid me on the desk and he climbed upon it as he spread his legs, locked my body with his weight, placed my head between his thighs. With half my body and his body on the desk, the paper on it fell apart to the floor.

He pulled the back of my head closer to his hot hard stick which was right in front of my eyes.
"Lick it! Make me feel good!" he said in a seductive smile.

Don't forget to click ❤️?

137