Chapter 29. Cat Toy
7.2k 17 123
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Andrew's PoV

Kitty pulled out her sharp claws and took a stance to attack, one of her knees touching the floor, one of her hands in front of her knee to support her body and the other hand behind her, ready to tear her enemy with her claws, her eyes staring sharply at him.

Feeling in danger, Andrew lifted his tentacles, its tip swooping down like a snake's head ready to rip off its prey.

Kitty lunged fast while swinging her sharp claws, at the same time Andrew's tentacles stormed, stabbing at her. Kitty dodged expertly and drew closer to him. He moved some of his other tentacles, stabbing toward her. Kitty cut it with her claws and jumped on him. Some of his broken tentacles fell to the floor.

Andrew jumped backwards to avoid her attack, his tentacles quickly followed and surrounded him to protect him, while some of his severed tentacles grew back to normal. He looked at Kitty sharply.

"This is bad! Lilieth is right, she's dangerous!"

Andrew raised his tentacles once again, preparing to attack her, while Kitty also took her position to attack, her sharp claws ready to tear his body. The room is filled with a tense atmosphere. If anyone saw them, they can tell this would be a deadly battle.

He was just about to attack her, but suddenly he realized Kitty kept glancing at the broken tentacles that were still wiggling on the floor. He held himself and kept paying attention to her movement. Shortly, Kitty's attacking position relaxed, her eyes completely fixed on his tentacles on the floor, her tail wagging playfully.

She approached the tentacles carefully, her claws folded and began to poke the tentacles curiously. Her expression turned suspicious. Every time she pokes it, the tentacles wiggled harder. She continued to poke it vigorously, after a while her eyes shone in excitement. A happy smile spreading on her face.

Meanwhile, Andrew could only stare at her while tilting his head slightly in confusion.

"Huh? She likes my tentacles?"
He looked at Kitty who eagerly caught his tentacles on the floor and wrestled with it.

"Is she also lonely like I used to be? Then I'll accompany her to play."

His tentacles moved slowly on the floor. Before Kitty realized it, he immediately tied her legs, arms and body. Kitty was startled in shock.
"You crazy octopus! How dare you fool Kitty!" she said angrily.

After hearing her words, he panicked. He did not want kitty to think of him as a bad person.
"I-I didn't fool you. I-I just want to play with you."

Suddenly, Kitty's angry face turned more relaxed.
"Play?"

He nodded excitedly as a smile adorned his face.
"My friend Lilieth just taught me a fun game, I think you will like it too."

Yass! It's tentacle play part 2. I'm a cat lover, I can't hurt Kitty ?. Don't forget to click ❤️

123