Chapter 31. Jealousy
7.3k 21 122
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kitty took an attack stance, her eyes fixed on Arcania. Upon seeing Kitty's attacking position, Arcania laughed sarcastically.
"What do you want to do, Kitty dear? Do you want to kill me? You know as long as Master Diorix's 'Magic Collar' is on our necks, we won't be able to kill each other."

"We'll see about that, nya~," Kitty replied curtly. She lunged fast, grabbed the ropes and glided towards Arcania.

As soon as she felt any bad intentions from Kitty, Arcania shot her web from her mouth but Kitty's movements were very fast, all of her shots were missed. Kitty bent down, sliding between Arcania's legs. She threw a spinning low kick to all over Arcania's right leg.
"Arghh!" screamed Arcania when she lost her balance, Kitty tied her calf to her thigh to all over her right legs. After that, she jumps and does the same thing for all her left legs. Kitty pulled Arcania's hands swiftly and tied each of her wrists to her elbow behind her back.

She wrapped the rope around Arcania's mouth, tied it and connected it to the rope on her hand. Kitty pulled the rope around her grasp, Arcania's upper body was forced to bend backwards. Kitty made Arcania's shoulders as a foothold and jumped in front of her. She wrapped it around Arcania's chest, pulled the centre and squeezed them, making her twin peaks look more huge then she wrapped her huge ass. Arcania is tightly bound, she can't even move a finger. But Kitty not stopping there, she threw the rope to the iron pole hanging on the ceiling. With one pull, Arcania's body lifted from the ground. Her head was down in an oblique position, his legs spread and bound in the opposite direction.
"Mmpphh! Mmpphh!" she muffled. Her eyes glared at Kitty with an angry expression.

Kitty paid no heed to her anger, she tied the rope to the iron bar and held Arcania's body in the mid-air. Then she quickly approached Andrew who was half-conscious near the exit. Kitty swung her claws several times, releasing the web that covered Andrew's body. She examined the Arcania bite wound on his neck and found that the poison that injected to his body wasn't much.
"Nya ~! Octopus! Wake up!" she said, shaking Andrew's body repeatedly.

Andrew's consciousness returned as the effects of Arcania's poison began to fade.
"I'm not Octopus ... My name is Andrew ..."

Kitty's smile grew as soon as she saw Andrew recover, without thinking twice she hugged him. Andrew gasped in surprise and responded to hug Kitty. His hand stroked her hair gently.
"Are you worried about me?"

Hearing his question Kitty immediately released her arms and stood up.
"Who's worried about you ?!" she said curtly, but even though her tone sounded unhappy, Andrew could see her face turning red in embarrassment. Unconsciously Andrew kept staring at her. Realizing Andrew kept staring at her, Kitty turned her face in the other direction.
"What are you looking at, nya~ ?!"

"N-Nothing..." Andrew answered. He bent down his head, his face also red like Kitty.

Silence filled the room as their hearts beat fast and glanced at each other but none of them opened their voices.

"I haven't thanked her."
he thought. He just opened his mouth to say thank you, but suddenly Arcania struggled and tried to scream.
"Mmpphh! Mmmhhhpph!"

Kitty sighed tiredly and took a short whip.

-Klah-tch !! -Klah-tch !! -Klah-tch !!

The whip left some tender marks on her body. Kitty raised her whip, was about to throw another hit but Andrew caught her hand.
"Kitty, you shouldn't torture your own friends."

She pointed her index finger at Arcania.
"But she likes it, nya ~," she said casually.

He turned his gaze to Arcania and realized that Arcania looked so excited. He silent for a moment as he felt awkward about this situation and released Kitty's hand slowly.
"I-I'm sorry."

In the past, the bad guys also liked to torture him but he didn't like it.

"This is the first time I see someone who likes to be tortured."

"Octopus, help Kitty," she said.

"Huh?" He made a stupid voice in respond.

"Use your tentacles, she will surely be happy," she added.

"My tentacles?" he said doubtfully.

Kitty nodded.

He turned his fingers into tentacles, approached Arcania hesitantly and gave her a gentle poke. Arcania responded by glared angrily at him. He gasped in surprise as he pull back his tentacles away from her. 
"Nya! What are you doing? Hit her harder!" snapped Kitty.

"Eh ... Ah ... Okay!" Andrew answered in a panic. He swung his tentacles and unconsciously threw hard blows. Arcania's body shook violently when his tentacle landed on her body. He panicked even more as he realized he hit her too hard.

But Arcania shows a different expression, she looked at him with a misty-eyed expression, dilated pupils, red nose and trembling lips, as if to ask for more. Kitty patted his shoulder.
"Looks like she likes it. Octopus is really talented, nya ~"

"Huh?" He sounded more stupid voice in confusion as he turned his gaze at Kitty.

Kitty's face reddened due to Andrew's gaze, she averted her eyes to avoid his gaze.
"Why are you staring at Kitty? Hit her again!" she said curtly.

"Uh... Okay," he said in confusion.

Andrew continued to swing his tentacles to Arcania's body even though it wasn't as hard as the first time. Every time his tentacles landed on her skin, Arcania felt an extraordinary sensation. The tentacles hit her hard but as soon as they touched her skin, the soft and gooey feeling embraced her skin, which made her shudder in pleasure. Andrew looked at Arcania's expression that seemed to enjoy his hit in confusion.

"This place is really strange, even the people are weird."

Kitty caught Andrew kept staring at Arcania, and suddenly her heart burned in jealousy. She slipped between Andrew's legs and began to lick his stick that had not awakened yet.
"Ahhh ..." A moan slipped out of his mouth.

Andrew turned his gaze to Kitty who was between his legs. She seemed to really enjoying sucking his stick.
"W-what are you doing?"

Kitty let go of his half-hard stick, her saliva covered his stick. She looked at Andrew with a displeased expression.
"Kitty doesn't like octopus staring at Arcania! Kitty wants octopus staring at Kitty!"

"Wasn't she angry when I stared at her earlier?"
"B-but--- ahhh..." another moan slipped from his mouth as Kitty licked right at the tip of his stick. His body trembled in pleasure.

Kitty smirked after seeing Andrew's reaction.
"Kitty found octopus's weak spot, nya ~"

Don't forget to click ❤️

122