Chapter 34. She’s Yours
6.2k 86 108
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Andrew quickly moved his tentacles to form a wall to protect us. The shadow bounced back when touched it and landed swiftly on the floor.
"Kitty won't let you touch master!" she shouted.
Andrew dispersed his tentacles, I could see Kitty had taken an attacking stance before us, her eyes were staring like wild beasts ready to rip their prey.
"Ah! I see." 
After I saw Kitty I could guess what Andrew's request was as I could smell Andrew's scent from her body.
"Kitty ?! Why are you here?" said Andrew in surprise.
"Arcania has helped Kitty to escape," Kitty answered with a displeased expression.
Upon hearing that name, Andrew swiftly moved his tentacles around us and swept his gaze throughout the room. I can guess Arcania is an archane that I saw in the arena earlier since I could feel her presence in the corner of the room. Even though I can't see her, I can smell her scent mixed with Andrew's from her body. I secretly let out a slight chuckled.
"I just left this boy for a while but he has already made trouble with two women."
Seeing Andrew continue to sweep his eyes searching for Arcania, Kitty was planning to take the opportunity to attack, while Arcania prepared to shoot her web. But suddenly Diorix gave them an order.
"Kitty, Arcania! What are you doing?! Don't be rude to our guests!"
Kitty looks shocked by his order while Arcania immediately shows herself.
"B-but master, she wants to kill you," Arcania said.
"I'm fine. Why do you say she wants to kill me?" replied Diorix.
They both fell silent while staring at Diorix's body which was covered in wounds, but how could he say that he was fine? 
"Master, she clearly wants to kill you," Kitty added.
I folded my arms and gave them my wicked laughter.
"Don't worry, we just have fun." Then I turned my gaze to Diorix.
"Isn't that right, Sir Diorix?"
"That's right, my queen," Diorix replied as he stared at me deeply.
Both of them glared at me, but they couldn't do anything against Diorix's orders.
"Andrew, which one do you want?" I asked him out of blue.
"Huh?" he answered me in a stupid voice.
I turned my gaze to Andrew and gave him a teasing smile.
"You want to ask Diorix for one of them, right? Or do you want both?"
"Bo-both of them?" Andrew said in shock. His face turned red in embarrassment after hearing my words. Then he looked down to hide his blushing face.
"I-I think one is enough."
I let out a slight chuckle at his words, it's rare for a man to refuse this kind of gift.
He stole a glance at Kitty for a moment before returning to speak.
"I... Want Kitty to be mine," he continued shyly.
"O-octopus! What are you saying?" said Kitty in surprise, her face also turning red.
"How sweet." I thought. Maybe if I were still 'Eve', I would also hope to have a sweet love story like them. But since I turned into Lilieth a love story like this has been gone from my mind, Reyn's betrayal has made my heart break to pieces. Changing the shy 'Eve' into 'Lilieth' who can do it with anyone only based on lust. Now all I want is to get revenge on the man who ruined my life and ruled the world with Lord Damon. I'm no longer interested in dealing with love.
I turned my gaze to Diorix and stroked his face.
"Sir Diorix, I hope you can grant Andrew's request."
"No problem, my queen," answered Diorix. Then he stretched out his hand to Kitty and began to mutter a spell.
The 'Magic Collar' on Kitty's neck began to glow, she nervously closed her eyes. After years of being a slave, she was finally free. A minute later the glow on Kitty's Magic Collar' faded, she opened her eyes and touched her neck, but the 'Magic Collar' was still there.
"Sir Andrew, Kitty is now yours," Diorix said as he turned his gaze to Andrew.
"Ehh ???" said Andrew shocked with a dumbfounded expression.

Hello, author here. I have opened the patreon page for this story, so I hope you can check it out. I know this story still has a lot of things to improve, so I decided to look for an editor or at least a proofreader to improve my grammar. Thank you for my first patreon Michael and thank you for all the readers who have supported me, stay awesome, stay safe. Don't forget to click ❤️ if you like this chapter.

Note: I will update this story every Thursday, Friday and Sunday.

108