Chapter 20 – Creepy Night (+)
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The precarious situation forced them to seek refuge in a safe haven, their frightened gasps echoing through the eerie forest.

Seekng respite, they came across a sturdy tree that provided temporary solace. They sank to the ground, their minds consumed by the horrors that had befallen them.

Daren joined them in silence, the weight of their predicament keeping communication at bay. It seemed that misfortune always found them in this grim place.

No words were exchanged during their brief reprieve. The desolate surroundings offered little comfort, incapable of transforming this dreadful place into a warm sanctuary.

"I'm sorry. I've led you to this place," Daren apologized softly, his regret palpable.

Regret filled Daren's heart as he realized his mistake—plugging in his headphones and indulging in thoughtless music.

The girls, however, remained unresponsive to his apology, their solemn faces resembling lifeless masks.

Daren fell silent once more, turning his gaze forward and attempting to access the virtual screen's stored manual.

Yet, no helpful information was available to resolve their dire situation. Having made a grave error that endangered them, they were hesitant to heed Daren's words.

The predator's eerie call sliced through the forest, prompting the girls to instinctively draw closer to Daren, despite the pain caused by his carelessness.

In the pitch-black darkness, their thoughts became muddled, their limited vision spanning a mere 10-15 centimeters.

They pushed aside any thoughts of blame towards their team leader, instead clutching Daren's hand tightly, hoping he could find a solution.

"I'm scared, Daren! Please, do something!" Chinatsu embraced Daren, seeking solace in his presence.

"Please, I don't want to die!" Ravina pleaded, her tears flowing uncontrollably.

Left with no alternative, Daren swiftly activated his flashlight, directing its beam at Chinatsu and Ravina, alleviating their fear of the dark.

Helpless and overwhelmed, the girls relied on Daren, their protector. They let out a collective sigh, knowing they would have screamed and cried if he hadn't been there to shield them from the beasts.

With Daren by their side, they felt safe, their panic gradually subsiding.

Time slipped away, the starless night casting a shroud of darkness over the forest. They were unable to create a bonfire to ward off the chill.

Yet, no predators dared to encroach upon them, unwilling to endure the consequences of attacking a lost group in the forest.

Thankfully, Daren had managed to salvage some provisions, relieving the hunger pangs that gnawed at their bellies.

As the team leader, it was Daren's duty to protect his comrades in times of distress. He didn't need to resort to harsh reprimands like others, opting for a more understanding approach.

"Please, eat. I don't want you to starve."

They accepted the rations with gratitude, savoring each bite. Daren's flashlight served as a beacon of hope, soothing their frayed nerves. It was the responsibility of a caring young adult like Daren to take care of them in this trying ordeal.

The biting cold air permeated their surroundings, threatening to harm their bodies if exposed for too long.

Shivering, Ravina attempted to warm herself up by rubbing her palms together, but her efforts fell short of generating any significant heat.

Daren swiftly accessed the virtual screen, scanning their inventory. Upon inspection, he discovered only one large blanket. Though it wasn't ideal, they had no other option.

 

"We only have one blanket, but it's big enough for the three of us. We can share," Daren suggested.

Without hesitation, both girls reached for the blanket as Daren retrieved the blue one.

The ample size and thickness of the blanket ensured a lasting warmth, perhaps even bringing a stroke of good luck.

"Thank you, Daren! I feel much better," Chinatsu beamed, her smile lost in the darkness of the night.

Unconsciously drawn to Daren's warmth, Ravina found herself inching closer to his body, the temptation too strong to resist.

"Daren, I want to cuddle too! It's so warm when I'm close to you," Ravina murmured, her voice filled with desire.

"Absolutely not! Daren is mine! I won't let you have him all to yourself!" Chinatsu interjected, approaching Ravina to protect her claim on Daren.

Chinatsu tightly wrapped her arm around Daren's, refusing to yield to Ravina's sweet and mischievous advances. The girl on Daren's left shot glares and hurled insults at her rival.

"What? No! I want Daren to cuddle with me!" Ravina retaliated, their argument reaching Daren's ears. Despite his limited vision, his sense of hearing remained sharp.

"That's enough! No more fighting! Let's share, okay?" Daren interjected, his hand gently separating the two girls and calming their squabble.

They fell into silence, listening to Daren's words, their unity as a team prevailing over any conflict.

Subsequently, they removed their outer garments, leaving only their underwear. Their avatars reflected this change, transforming into women clad in undergarments.

Chinatsu and Ravina exchanged tender kisses and indulged in intimate acts. The echoes of their sighs dissipated into the forest, unheard by any other beings.

They moved swiftly, their bodies glistening with sweat as their desires reached a climax.

Lost in their passion, Chinatsu and Ravina unknowingly jeopardized their camaraderie, succumbing to their lust for the team leader, who had yet to prove his true worth.

In the world of Alvarest Game, intimate relationships unfolded as usual, but the availability of condoms was scarce in convenience stores.

The chances of pregnancy for women or girls in the Alvarest Game stood at only 10-12.5%, making it difficult to conceive within a six-month period.

After twenty minutes of indulgence, both Chinatsu and Ravina succumbed to slumber, their naked bodies covered by the blanket.

Daren embraced the two girls, their petite forms captivating his gaze. The night stretched ahead, offering a mix of longing and pleasure.

"Good night, both of you. Hopefully, we can find our way out of this forest soon," Daren whispered, his words laced with hope for their escape.

0