Chapter 25 – The Challenge of Mediocre Players
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The three players observed Daren and Agustina talking, their eyes looking convinced that there was something the young man was hiding. It was as if they didn't want to let him get away.

They desperately wanted an item that no one else had and just by Daren's luck, Daren got it easily but didn't know how to use it.

They had used certain tricks to get the two girls away from Daren, so Daren got lost and went into a sizable arena.

One of the mediocre players immediately opened his hand, revealing his instructions to the other players so that they understood his instructions and he was just monitoring from behind so that nothing suspicious came to him.

"Okay. We challenge that guy right away and make sure he accepts. If not, we'll have to force him to fight at all costs."

His face watched the two players, making sure that their courage and confidence increased significantly.

The two players simply nodded in understanding and the process of challenging Daren was no mistake at all.

Their eyes fixed neatly and widened to the surroundings of the still crowded stadium as the stadium was about to announce the next match. They could register first and wait for a while before the match started.

After that, they rushed over to Daren with the intention of challenging him. His hands were clenched hard and then released again and their feet walked slowly, ready for action.

One of the mediocre players stepped away from the other two, daring himself to be forced to play their game.

Breathing heavily, the player immediately gave a dismissive exclamation to incite the others, so the provocation worked perfectly.

"Hey, you!" The player called out to Daren while pointing out Daren.

Daren turned his face away and put on an ordinary face, not what they expected. His face looked friendly and normal with the threat, not afraid of him.

They were silent and could not say much about the current situation. It felt like they didn't understand what Daren was doing in the midst of the threat. The behavior of the three players looked quite bad.

"Hello! Can I help you? I'll help you guys the best I can." Daren greeted and waved like a friendly person in a tropical country.

The mediocre player in front of Daren still didn't back down, wanting to raise his tone.

"Listen to me, you have to play this game if you want to survive. We decide the game and will register it once again. So, you can't refuse." He forced Daren to listen to his words as he made a one-sided agreement.

Daren just nodded slowly, trying to hear something from the mouth of the player in front of him.

The heads of the other two players shook and tilted somewhere, like they needed something and needed to correct their mistakes as soon as possible. One of the players tapped his forehead, not expecting it to be like this.

Daren moved a little closer with the aim that the player's voice could be heard in his head with maximum ability. Meanwhile, the mediocre player in front of Daren was silent and felt his scrutiny increase so that Daren wouldn't mess with the evil intentions behind that kind and friendly mask.

"What game is that? I want to know." Daren's curiosity showed unease to the mediocre player before his eyes.

The player was left speechless as Daren's expression looked normal and was hard to contain at any cost. The thing was, Daren's appearance looked normal and there was nothing strange about him.

The mediocre player simply fell silent and was replaced with another mediocre player, who had to step back and pay close attention to their conversation.

"Oh, I apologize for this member of mine. So, I'd like to invite you to play. Do you accept?" The mediocre player changed and tried to be persuasive to Daren.

Daren thought for a moment and considered their challenge from all aspects.

"No, thank you. I'm focused on finding the two lost girls. They need my help." Daren's face took on a look of refusal, not wanting to accept the challenge due to various specific issues.

The player in front of Daren just let out a long sigh, invited subtly or rudely Daren still refused because he was looking for his members. They found it difficult to separate Daren and the two girls so that they could reduce Daren's strength. They also found out that Daren couldn't compete without his members.

"It's okay. If you refuse, you will suffer the consequences." He smiled wickedly, ensuring that Daren would not survive if Daren still refused just because he was focused on finding the two girls who were his members.

Agustina who saw the incident decided to approach Daren and intend to check what happened to them. The girl watched the movements of the three mediocre players so that Agustina could memorize them and could give her an indirect advantage.

The three mediocre players were speechless when the fox-eared girl recognized Daren well even though it was their first time meeting.

"Daren and I are going to play. You guys can sign up right away. I want to fill in for the team leader who has no members." Agustina said firmly, approaching Daren and challenging the three of them.

There was no rule about members and leaders in collaboration. They could do it well.

"Good then. I'll sign you up for our game. I'll still hint the game. Math cards."

The three mediocre players immediately left Daren and Agustina and gave them time to plan the game. Agustina turned to Daren, asking him.

"Math cards. What are they, Daren?" Agustina asked,

"According to the Guidebook, the Math Card is a 16-number card. The game issues cards numbered 1-16 and then adds math operations. If the next round is played, the previous card number cannot be selected anymore." Daren explained while opening the virtual screen and opening the Alvarest Game Guidebook, it was one of the ways Daren could know and survive in the Alvarest Game.

Agustina just nodded in understanding, immediately making the initiative to help Daren as soon as possible. Hopefully, the girl could defeat the three players with the evil intent of her eyes alone.

"Alright. I have a good idea for you. If you listen to my plan, I'm sure we'll win." Agustina's hand held Daren's shoulder, giving the man in the office suit a sense of optimism.

Daren simply nodded and still maintained eye contact, Agustina's face unforgettable at that first meeting.

Daren and Agustina rushed to their places and wanted to come up with a good plan to ensure their victory so that the three mediocre players would be astonished by their communicative and simultaneous skills.

 

0