Vol 4 Chapter 63: Hugo and Sherry’s Painfully Awkward First Time
1.7k 6 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I finished my tale, tears once again decorated her green eyes. However, her expression was one of anger, not sorrow.

"Unforgivable! How could they?! Marina! And you, Hugo! How dare you leave her and Erika?!" She gave me a sharp glare.

"I was a coward. It's as simple as that. " I chuckled weakly, averting her gaze. "You have all the right in the world to hate me for it."

"No." Her glare sharpened. "You're not getting off that easily. I'm dragging you to apologize to her if that's the last thing I do."

"That's the plan."

"Oh, and I'm going to slap you. Renee would do that if she were here, wouldn't she?"

"Eh? A sla—"

Too late. Her hand flew in what must have been nanoseconds.

"Gah!"

Leaving a stinging red mark on my cheeks.

God-damn that hurts! I felt my brain was about to explode from that!

"That's for being a coward!"

Another slap, this time on the other cheek.

"That's for leaving Marina behind!"

And another slap, back on the first spot.

"And that's for even thinking of taking your own life!"

I braced myself for another slap.

It never came.

Instead, she had wrapped her arms around my head, pressing down my face to rest on her chest.

"I'm glad that you are not as strong as I thought you are. I can finally repay everything you did for me all those years ago."

She released me and looked at me right in the eyes, a determined look canvassed on her expression.

"From now on, you can count on me to give you support. Those Magocracy wretches… we'll take them down. Together."

"And, yes, that includes sharing you with that woman. Hmph, not out of the goodness of my heart or anything, but just because I know how badly she wants to be with you. And besides, we can use an alchemist."

Did… did I hear that right? Did she just… agree to a harem?

"I've heard about her childhood. I'd feel bad if I take you away from her. B-but make no mistake! I am the No.1 wife! And everything lewd you do with her, you do with me as well!"

...Holy shit, she just agreed to a harem!

Someone pinch me! There's no way this can be happening! Not this easily!

"A-are you sure? Think about how much of a screw up I have been. I'm no knight in shining armor. I might end up paying her more attention than you."

Wait, what am I saying?! Stop hitting yourself in the foot, Hugo!

"Then I'll just take you back by force. As you know. I am a lot stronger than her physically. In a fight, I'll win for sure."

W-whoa, that murderous glint in her eyes…

"And, speaking of that…"

Before I could react, her hair had wrapped itself around my arms and legs. She then pushed me back down to the grass, with her sitting on my lap.

"We're going to do it. Now. I'm not going to be beaten by that witch."

"D-do it? You mean—"

"Yes! Don't make me say it, you dummy!" She looked away with a blush.

...Oh my God am I seriously going to—

In a flash, her hair unbuttoned and dragged down my pants, revealing my boxers to the world. And that too soon came off, and now my manhood was out in the open.

"Now, stay put. I'll do all the work."

Tried as I might, I couldn't move my hands or legs to stop her. Her hair's grip on them was rock solid.

"W-wait! If we're going to do it, do it inside! Not out in the open like this!"

No answer.

"Look! This is all too sudden! My heart's not ready yet!"

She stood up, pulled down her pants and panties in one move (giving me a perfect view of her ass and privates), and sat on my now naked lap.

I groaned. My member immediately came to live from the touch of her soft, firm butt.

"S-Sherry, stop! I still have one more thing I need to tell you! And it's really important!" Unlike Felicia, she still doesn't know my old life!

"It can wait. Now, I just need to make sure it's perfectly stiff before entering it."

She began to rub her butt on my crotch, sending heavenly sensations to my member. A moan escaped my lips as I was slowly getting overwhelmed by pleasure.

I have to tell her! Now!

"I am actually an old, obese man in a kid's body! I had lived in a different world before I was born in this one! And I still have all my memories from there!"

"Shut up! You're not making any sense!"

A bundle of hair shoved itself into my mouth, paralyzing my ability to speak.

"Mmmmhhhhh!"

Oh God what is this? Is she seriously going to rape me? Yes, this is rape! I do not consent for this!

Is this how I'm going to lose my virginity? Getting raped by my superpowered grown up childhood friend?

...Heh, that's not so bad, is it?

It didn't take long until my member was fully ready. The sight of her thighs and girlhood certainly helped matters.

Sensing the beast poking her butt, she stood up and looked down.

Only to freeze at its sight.

No, really, she froze there with her mouth open, looking at my manhood as if it was a monster.

Still, her body wanted it inside her, it seemed, as I could see a thin line of white fluid evacuating her crotch.

Surprised at how big it is?! You're flattering me with your reaction, you know!

And then, with an audible nervous gulp, she sat back down, this time aiming her opening at my tip.

And she missed.

She slid off my shaft, brushing her labia in the process.

She moaned, a spurt leaking out from her flower.

So this is what happens when a virgin tries to be a seductress. Felicia will laugh her boobs off if she were here.

"Grrr, it's too slippery!" She glared at me, her face looking even redder than before. "It's your fault! You're already leaking that much when I haven't even done anything!"

I would giggle here if I could. Somehow, she managed to look even more adorable than usual.

She was right now. My precum was already covering most of my member. I desired her as much as she desired me, that's for sure.

She tried again, only to end up pressing her thighs on top of my sword.

I groaned. Damn, nearly came right then and there. Those juicy thickness… it was just too much…

"Grrr, why is so hard to do—to do this sex thing?!" Tears were now trickling down her face. "You just have to insert the thing into my thing, right!"

Sensing her grip on me weakening, probably due to her embarrassment, I freed my hands and legs from her hair's grip before doing the same to my mouth.

"Look, if you want to do it that badly, I'll teach you."

Before she could protest, I sat up, pushing her away from my lap in the process.

"H-Hugo, what are you!"

I stood up, lifted her up by her hands, and then turned her around so her butt faced my direction.

Well, here goes nothing!

Aiming my member right at her dripping flower, I pushed it in.

"Kyahh!"

It went in. Perfectly. With barely any resistance. The cave was already well-lubricated after all.

And now, me, the former obese virgin, knew just how good actual sex felt.

Oh God this sensation—I can come at any second! She's so wet and tight and… aaahhh!

I spent my entire willpower trying not to finish right then and there. Masturbation, using an onahole (oh yeah I was perverted enough to buy one in my old life)—they couldn't compare to this!

Oh, and if you ask me how I know how to do sexual intercourse while standing like this, blame all the hentai I used to read.

I rammed my rod further, causing another cute yelp from Sherry.

"H-Hugo, a-are you—"

"Yes, my thing is inside you right now."

"Aahhh, ngggg, just… just do it then! Shoot your sticky white stuff! I-I'm ready!"

"No. Not until you're satisfied."

She really has no idea how sex works. Who the hell has been telling her all this stuff? Definitely not her grandmother, that’s for sure.

I released my grip on her arms, moving my hands to her buttcheeks. The soft and supple flesh was perfectly accommodating to the shape of my fingers, which allowed me to firmly grab them before pulling them closer.

“Ahhhh!”

Sherry’s moan was the loudest yet as she reacted to my sword breaking the barrier of her sacred cavern. Or, to not use flowery language, my tip just pierced her hymen.

Oh crap, did I hurt her? They say that a woman’s first time always hurts. And how about the blood?

“S-sorry, did that hurt?”

“N-no, go on. Y-you gotta go that deep when you’re doing it, right?”

Yeah, I forgot. She's a lot more durable than us humans.

So, she should be able to withstand this, right?

I began moving my hips back and forth, thrusting my member repeatedly into her womb.

"Aaahhnnn! Ahhhnnmm! Mmmaaahhhhh!"

Her moans only made my desire grow stronger. I grabbed her waist and butt even harder, pushing her even closer. The wet sound of our intercourse filled the night, interspersed by the pleasurable gasps we made with our mouth.

Until, suddenly, I realized something. Something really, really crucial that I should’ve realized earlier.

We didn’t have any protection!

I don’t think she has the foresight to drink a contraception potion beforehand and I certainly am not wearing a condom!

I gotta pull out or else I’ll get her pregnant!

Don’t get me wrong! I do want to start a family with her! But not now when we’re still on the road like this!

N-no good! I can’t! It’s too—it’s too good!

My hips! They’re moving on their own!

Tried as I might, I couldn’t stop myself. The pleasure I felt was too overwhelming and the beast down there refused to be cowed before it was satisfied.

“H-Hugo… ahnnnnn! S-stop! I need to—ahhh! It's coming out!"

"Well… haaaa… let it out… let it all out… no need to… gaahh… hold back…" Because I can't hold back either!

And then, as if we were in some cliched vanilla hentai, we both climaxed at the same time.

As my member flooded her womb with my seed, her walls tightly squeezed my shaft and tip. There was no pulling out. Her firm muscles made sure of it.

We both fell to the ground, with her butt falling on top of my lap. I could feel her juices leaking out to my balls and thighs.

After what felt like an eternity of ecstasy, we finally finished.

"So that's… that's the thing a husband and wife do every night?" She spoke between her labored breaths.

"Yeah…" I replied, panting as well. "What Renee and Alan did every night."

"Now I get it… that's why… they kept making those noises…"

We then stayed silent for a while, enjoying the pleasure hormones that had drowned our brain. My member was still inside her. It seemed she had no plan to stand up anytime soon.

Until she swiveled around and planted her lips into mine.

"Mmmmhh!"

I fell down and she swiftly entered her tongue into my mouth. I could then feel her hips gyrating again, going up and down as she pleasured herself using my member.

I-is she really going for round 2?

"That's it! Get off him you greedy girl! It's my turn now!"

A woman's voice, followed by rushed footsteps. I looked up and saw the red thong I was all-too-familiar with.

Felicia was here.

Sherry, realizing we no longer had our privacy, flew into a panic.

She sat up, freeing my member from her womb. She quickly grabbed her panties and trousers, wearing them as fast as she could. "W-what are you doing here?!" She stuttered, face as red as a tomato. "

"I'm here because of you, you cheat! How dare you steal Milord's virginity behind my back?!"

"S-shut up! Hugo was the one who wanted to do it! He chose me over you, you old hag!"

"Old hag?! You insolent flat chested girl! I saw just how pathetic you were in pleasuring him! You had to beg for him to do all the work while you just stood there moaning!"

"What?! You were watching us?! You—you can't do that!"

"Of course I can! We're going to both be his wives, right? I can watch you having sex with him whenever I want!" Felicia replied with a frown. "Now, shoo! I'm going to do it with him too!"

After waving her hand dismissively at Sherry,  she squatted down in front of me, showing her delicious thong in a close up view.

"Milord~ Do you want to do it here or back inside~ Both is fine with me~♥"

My gaze switched between her smiling face and her crotch. I quickly noticed how soaked the latter was.

"Wow, she's already that wet…" I mumbled under my breath.

"Oh my, you're looking up my skirt again, Milord? How typical." She covered her mouth and giggled. "And yes, I am that wet. Just from watching you taking her from behind so vigorously, I imagined myself in her place. Yes, I can see it—my womb throbbing with your hot, engorged sword in it, and me enjoying every second of it."

Well, that's… an unexpected reaction from her. She's not into NTR, is she?

"You're not jealous?"

She huffed. "What kind of a question is that?! Of course I'm jealous. But that doesn't mean I got to be selfish. As your No. 1 wife, it is my duty to share you with Miss No. 2 here." She glanced at Sherry.

"No.1 wife?! I'm his No. 1 wife!" Sherry retaliated.

"Alright. As the older wife then." Felicia gave her an annoyed glare. "Now, carry him back inside. As you know, I'm not strong enough to lift him up."

"D-don't order me around!"

Still, Sherry obeyed anyway. She lifted me up with her hair, all the while stealing glances at my still exposed crotch.

"I prefer we do it inside. It's a bit cold out here, isn't it? And I do want to take my time…" Felicia whispered, licking her lips.

Pleasuring two hot girls in one night…

Ahhh, I'm living the dream…

---------

Quania

Meanwhile, outside the village, under a tree inside the Great Fairy Forest, there was another Izurd who just finished her pleasurable climax.

It was Quania. With her hair as the tool that helped her masturbate.

She sat on the base of the tree, her skirt missing from her lower body. She was staring up the tree, with a dazed smile on her face.

Let us turn the clock. Back to the afternoon, after her victory against the Archfey.

--------

It's over…

Or rather, this is a new beginning…

For me… and for the Izurd…

Quania said nothing when Hugo's companions glared at her as they made their way to the village. It was only natural for them to hate her, after all she did.

She was standing a distance away from them, staring listlessly towards them and then to the distance.

I have to go back to the village. Order my people to clear all these trees. Return back our farmlands.

No more relying on the fey. We'll stand with our own power now.

And yet, I still feel… empty…

The heart she stole… it has not returned to me…

Is it gone forever?

This feeling…

Something's calling for me.

The ex-Demon Lord began to walk. Deeper into the forest, away from the village.

My heart… my memories…

It is here.

She stopped after a brisk five minutes walk.

In front of her now was a large, towering tree.

Unlike the other trees around her, it had no leaves to speak of—only innumerable thin branches reaching and spreading upwards into the skies. Touching the violet-colored trunk, she could feel a rhythmic pulse emanating from the tree.

She looked up and saw another thing that was very peculiar about the tree.

A heart-shaped fruit, about the size of a child, hanging down from one of the thin branches.

That's…

Somehow, she immediately knew.

It was where the fairy had stored her memories.

But, did she really want to take it back? All that pain… all that anguish…

...No more running away.

It ends today.

With a single slash, she cut down the tree, grabbing the fruit with her hair before the entire thing crashed to the ground. She brought it close to her and with the tip of her finger…

She touched it.

The fruit burst, its juices falling all over her face and clothing.

And just like that, she remembered everything.

"Aaahhhh…"

She fell down on her knees, her eyes wide open, her body shaking.

"My dear… Ernie… you… why…"

Tears erupted from her eyelids as her mind returned to that fateful day.

--------

It was in the middle of their conflict against the succubi and incubi. She and her people were staying in tents, resting themselves for a great push to the succubi territory tomorrow.

Quania had just returned from her bath at the nearest lake. And when she opened the flaps of her tent…

"Aahhh… ahhhhnnn… you're amazing, Uncle Ernie!"

She found her husband copulating with the Demon Lord of Love herself, Eros Philia.

The rotten creature was in her young girl form, perhaps around eight or nine. She didn't know how but she was capable of manipulating her age however she wished. Or so the rumors said. This was the first time they met face to face after all.

She was being pinned on the ground, with her darling furiously thrusting his spear into her. The spear that she thought belonged only to her and her alone.

What happened next was a blur. She only knew that she swung her sword towards the girl, only for his darling to protect her with his body. He begged her to spare her.

And then, she asked the question. The Demon Lord's life or hers?

His answer… was the Demon Lord.

And, from that moment onward, the succubus won.

She could only watch in despair as the succubi and incubi launched their surprise attack, slaughtering and raping her people. The women lost their strength as the incubi used their magic to drown them in aphrodisiac. The men could do nothing as the succubi guided them to endless bliss. Even as they watched their wives being violated, they could not fight back, thanks to the succubi hugging and caressing them, making them ejaculate over and over.

When dawn came, only a handful of the Izurd remained. Most of them were killed, having their vitality sucked dry by the sexual vampires. Others were kidnapped, with no chance of rescue. Not with Quania's shattered mind.

It was then decided. The Izurd would hide.

----------

"Aaahhhhhh!"

All her sorrow… It had entered her heart once again.

She weeped and weeped and weeped, seemingly for an eternity. If not for the trees surrounding her, her weeping would reach the village for sure.

And yet… that sorrow…

It slowly transformed into happiness.

She remembered his face, his smile, his caress, even his unfunny jokes… everything that made her fall for him…

There was no despair, for the sweetness of the fruit triumphed over its bitterness.

Her weeping… it was soon silenced.

Replaced by moaning instead.

Now that her memories returned, she could no longer resist the effect of the aphrodisiac. In a flash, she tore her skirt into shreds before assaulting her flesh with her hair.

Hundreds of years of desire, all paid in full on that night.

And, as she came over and over, all she could remember was the hot, throbbing member Ernie had, violating her womb again and again.

...Until…

It was me.

I killed him.

When he chose her over me, I let my rage get the better of me. I struck him down, sliced him into two with my sword, cursing it forever.

She paused.

Her lustfulness disappeared. The aphrodisiac's effect had died down.

And I… never bothered to think. That girl… he could easily be bewitching him. And yet I…

Her right hand balled into a fist.

Sherry… you handled your jealousy far better than me. Is it because of your human upbringing?

...I have to apologize.

She stood up and slowly walked her way back towards the village, still skirtless. She had torn it to shreds in her horniness.

She would just have to cover it up with her hair.

-------

A/N:

Next chapter, Felicia's turn.

36