Vol 4 Chapter 65: Hugo’s New Harem
1.5k 12 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Goddamnit, Kiri.

The girl who jumped on top of me was none other than Miss Hot Spring Water Fairy. Now that she had become my familiar, she could stay at my side indefinitely. And, judging by the lack of wings, she had transformed into her human form.

I didn't know why she was wearing a maid uniform though.

The softness of her breasts didn't last long as Sherry quickly pushed her away, making her roll down off the bed.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING? G-GET OUT! GET OUT!"

She quickly sat up, covering her naked body with her hair.

"Uhhmmmm…"

Felicia stirred and she slowly sat up as well, groggily rubbing her eyes before lifting her arms to stretch. Yawning, she looked around with blinking eyes before smiling in my direction.

"Good morning, Milord. Or, rather, I'll call you Darling from now on. That's okay with you, right?"

"S-sure. Call me whatever you want." I scratched my cheek. Wow. Darling, huh? Oooh, I'm tingling all over just thinking about it.

And damn, as usual, she's sexy with that bed hair of hers.

"Uuu~ that hurts!"

I looked down to see Kiri face first on the floor—her skirt draped upwards, revealing the blue striped panties she wore.

Huh, she wore panties now? Pretty sure she never did.

Yeah, I got to look up her dress a few times when she was flying around.

"Master, I am glad that you seem to be well."

The next person to enter was, of course, my other familiar—Aria, the Earth Fairy. She too was dressed in a maid uniform. The only explanation I had for this was that they must have been given the outfits by someone.

And that someone was probably that big-boobed woman standing behind them with an all too satisfactory look on her face.

“Had a fun night you three?” She entered the room with a smirk, her breasts bouncing with every step she took. She wore what looked like a kimono, except the top was extremely low-cut, exposing a generous amount of cleavage that showed she wasn’t wearing a bra in the slightest. And judging by her long black hair, she was probably another Izurd.

Damn, why can’t Sherry have a body like that?

…No, bad Hugo! You can’t think like that! She’s hot enough even without those massive knockers on her chest!

“Greetings. My name is Fran. I am Sherry’s aunt. It’s a pleasure to meet you two.” She gave a bow, giving me an even further tantalizing view as her top draped down, teasing me with her nipples. She then took my hands, shaking it vigorously as she spoke.“Oh, I am so happy to see that Sherry’s beloved man is as excellent as he describes him to be! And oh, sorry for what Quania did. It’s quite a long story, I’m afraid, why she’s so cold and hostile like that.”

Oh yeah, since she’s Sherry’s aunt, that means Quania is her mother.

Damn demons and their youth! Even a grandma like her still looks like she’s in her late twenties at the very most!

Releasing my hands, she straightened herself before looking down, right at my crotch.

“Oh my… you might want to take care of that first before you get dressed… Don’t worry. I’ll keep breakfast warm for you three~” She giggled.

Without me noticing, I had gotten a boner from staring at her boobs. Thankfully, the blanket still covered it but the tent was all but too noticeable.

Chills ran down my spine as I could just feel the glare coming from both Felicia and Sherry.

“Huuugoooo!” Sherry whispered from the left.

“Darling, are my boobs not satisfactory enough for you?!” Felicia whispered from the right.

“Well, I’ll let you three settle it out.” The izurd smiled, strolling her way back towards the door, her hips swaying left and right, once again locking my attention for a second or two. “Oh, and Sherry, I have a gift for you. You can pick it up after breakfast.”

With one last giggle, she left.

Leaving me to the mercy of my two quite angry lovers on both hands.

“Darling~” Felicia’s smile was as cold as steel. “Please tell those two to leave as well.” She glanced at Kiri and Aria.

“R-right.” I coughed. “Kiri, Aria, please leave us.”

“Huh? Why? But we just met!” Kiri protested.

“Because we’re about to… ah… do something private. Something that you two can’t be around to watch.”

“Huh? Something private?” Kiri tilted her head. “You mean… like a secret?!” Her eyes brightened. “Ooh, I love secrets! I want to know, Master! I’m your familiar, right?! You have to tell me everything! Now that I’m here to serve you day and night!”

“Eh? Serve me day and night?” My mind immediately went to the gutters from that sentence.

“That’s right! Miss Fran and Miss Tira said so! That’s why Miss Fran gave us these maid clothes thingy! Maids are who you call female servants in your world, right? So we both want to be your maids!"

"Yes, that is so." Aria chimed in, her hands folded in front of her apron like a proper maid. "We wish to aid you as much as we could, now that we're your familiar, Master."

"I-I see…"

So Tira's in it too. Just what is she thinking?

Still, I guess this means she's taking them under her wing. Good. These two need more common sense if they're going to be traveling with us.

"Thank you, Kiri. Aria. To be honest, I never wanted to bind you guys to me permanently like this. It just doesn't sit right with me. But, thanks to you two, I still have my right arm. And for that, I owe you big."

"Yay!" Kiri punched the air with a big smile on her face. "Don't worry, Master! I'm already bored living in the Forest! I want to be with you instead!"

"Agreed." Aria nodded, a serious look on her face. "Those other feys—they don't understand how interesting your world is. I'd rather be with you and with them."

Judging by that sharp tone she has, I guess she hasn't gotten along well with her kind lately.

"So please! Tell us your secret! I swear I won't tell anyone!"

"Yes, I swear that as well."

The two maids now looked at me with expectant eyes. I glanced at Felicia, not wanting to give them the wrong answer, and she replied with a sigh.

"You two need to learn how us humans reproduce." She gave them the glare. "Tira can explain. And I'm sure she'll tell you two not to intervene whenever we're doing it."

"Reproduce?" Kirin's ears perked up. "Ooh, you mean making babies? I wanna watch! It's how mortals make more of themselves, right?"

"No! You're not watching!" Sherry, who had been silent all this time, finally spoke up. "It's a really private thing that I do with Hugo! I-I don't want any other women watching me doing it! Just her is enough!" She threw a quick glare at Felicia.

"Mistress Sherry, Mistress Felicia, I don't get it. Why can't I watch?"

"Because—urgh," Felicia groaned. "Just ask Tira, alright?"

"A-alright, if you say so…" Kiri looked down, her smile disappearing.

Damn, my heart almost breaks seeing her like that.

"Aria, let's go then. We will not disturb Master Hugo and his mistresses any longer!”

The Earth Sprite nodded in agreement, giving me a departure curtsy before walking together towards the door.

The slight bounce it gave to her breasts didn’t escape my attention.

The moment it closed, Felicia immediately grabbed my member with both of her hands. Sherry immediately soon followed.

“Darling~” She cooed, giving me an unexpectedly intimidating smile as she tightened her grip. “Even though we’re done it multiple times last night, you’re still this worked up, to the point of ogling other women… you really are something else~”

“Hmph! You really are a pervert, Hugo! You know that she already has a husband!" Sherry tightened her grip as well, to the point that I started to feel more pain than pleasure.

"I-I know! But you're asking the impossible if you don't want me to get turned on by that!"

"And not only that, you now have two cute, big breasted maids that will obey your every command~" Felicia continued, her breath tickling my ear. "As your wife, this is an extremely troubling development~" She gave my member a good squeeze as her thumb gyrated on the tip.

She's teasing me. She's absolutely teasing me.

"D-don't you worry! I'm not some predator who'll lay his hands on every girl he sees! You know me, right? You think I'll ever cheat on you?!"

"Hugo, you already cheated on me," Sherry pouted. "Honestly. Even when we were kids, you're already popular! Remember all those girls in the village? They only left you alone because they were afraid of me."

Oh, so that's why that only started happening after she left.

All of a sudden, a surge of pain exploded from my crotch.

"Gah! Sherry! You're—you're squeezing too hard!"

"Hmph, you deserve it. For being so perverted."

Felicia giggled. "Oh, Sherry. Why don't we use this opportunity to teach you how to do a proper handjob?"

What ensued next was me being milked dry, until my poor little guy was all sore.

Being a husband to two strong-headed lustful wives… isn't easy at all.

--------

After we finished, we got dressed with our old clothes (Fran had neglected to bring us fresh ones unfortunately). I, being the connoisseur that I was, watched with glee as they put on their dirty panties, soaked with their juices from yesterday, wiggling their butts in the process. In fact, I was pretty sure Felicia intentionally moved her hips all over just to tease me further. Sherry, on the other hand, being Sherry, shyly covered herself with her hair—which definitely had its own charms!

Though I gotta say, I prefer Sherry's butt slightly more. It’s just more well-toned than Felicia’s slim behind. Must be because of all her training.

As I pulled up my trousers, however, something black fell out from my right pocket.

They were a pair of string panties.

"Hugoooooo…."

I was too late. Sherry snatched the panties from the ground with her hair before hanging them up in mid-air.

"Whose panties are these?" Her gaze narrowed. Immediately I felt a burst of killing intent coming from her.

"They're not mine." Felicia glared as well. "I only wear red."

"W-well, they're— they're Myrilla's."

"And mind explaining to us why you have Myrilla's panties in your pocket?"

"It's…"

I quickly explained what happened the best I could—how thanks to her spell, her panties landed right on my face, waking me up. And she refused to take them back out of embarrassment.

Sherry looked at the panties and saw that yes, I wasn't lying, and there was indeed a tear in the waistband of the garment.

"And you say the scent woke you up?" Felicia folded her arms under her chest as she looked at me with disbelief. "That doesn't make any sense, scientifically speaking. Unless they seriously reeked, it shouldn't make you regain consciousness. Though speaking of that, now that I think about it, I could’ve used my smelling salt on you back then. I completely forgot.”

She walked over to the panties and took them from Sherry’s hair, before giving them a quick sniff.

“No, this is normal. Sure, it got a bit of a musk to it but every worn underwear will have that."

"Hmph!" Sherry put her hands on her waist. "You haven't changed at all! You know, Felicia, he used to keep his sister's panties and mine in his room!"

"What? Is this true, Darling?" Felicia looked at me incredulously.

“Y-yes, but it’s not what you think. I didn’t go around asking for panties. Marina gave them on her own volition and when Sherry found out, she gave her own just so she wouldn’t lose to her!"

Sherry cocked her head to the side, blushing. Felicia, on the other hand, burst into a giggling fit. She had to cover her mouth with her hand to stop.

“Ooh, I see. You really had quite the fun childhood, didn’t you, Darling?”

“I-I guess you can say that…”

…I’d rather not reminisce about it though. Even now, remembering those golden days… it puts a weight on my heart.

“Well, if you want, I can lend you my panties as well. In fact, I insist. I refuse to lose to Sherry here or your awfully lewd sister."

Before I could say anything, she began pulling down her red thong from her crotch.

“N-no need! I can’t walk around with panties in my pocket!”

“You can just store them in your Dimensional Storage.”

"Look, I'm trying to be a good man who doesn't go around sniffing girl's panties!"

"A bit too late for that. We all know just how much of a perverted horndog you are."

I could only stand in silence as she handed over the fabric to my right hand.

"As for Miss Sourpuss' panties, I think I'll keep it. I'll hand them over in private. Don't you worry about it." She then pocketed the string panties in her coat.

I couldn't help but think this was a bad trade for me though.

...Oh, knock it off, Hugo!  You may be bored of Felicia’s panties but that doesn’t mean you have the permission to ogle other girls’ panties! Especially Myrilla’s!

“Now that’s out of the way, let’s take a bath, shall we?” Felicia smiled with satisfaction. “Sherry, do you know of any nearby river we can do that in?”

“Yeah, follow me. There’s a small stream nearby that we could use.” Sherry nodded, still giving me a suspicious glare, glancing at the panties in my right hand. “And you’re not going to wear a new pair?” She asked Felicia.

“No need.” The alchemist smirked. “If a naughty wind were to show my unmentionables to Darling, well, I won’t bother to hide it in the slightest.”

“Hmph! You’re as much of a pervert as he is!”

With that agreement, we finally departed the house.

—----------

Outside, Kiri and Aria were nowhere to be found. They must have returned to where the others were. Sherry then explained that the house we were in was actually supposed to be Quania’s house, until she decided to live her life in the temple further up the hill.

So that's why the house was so sparse… barely any decoration or anything…

The air was heavy with fog. And there were trees everywhere—odd shaped trees that could only exist in The Great Fairy Forest.

"Hey, uh, should I blow all this fog away?"

"No need." Sherry answered. "We're almost there."

She wasn't lying. After the next bend in the path, we found the stream she was talking about.

"We can just leave our clothes here. And don't worry. The stream's weak and shallow."

We each immediately undressed, with my sight locking in to Sherry and Felicia in the process. Looking at hot chicks undressing would never get old, or so my perverted mind believed.

"Really? We just took care of that, you know."

Sherry, now fully naked, was staring at my erection, her cheeks reddening. She quickly recovered, however, by rolling her eyes and glancing away. "No wonder you got seduced by Felicia. You're horny all the time!"

"Now now, it's healthy for a young man to easily be excited like that." Felicia giggled. "That's another reason why I agreed to share him with you. He got enough libido for both of us!"

I said nothing as I jumped into the stream, feeling somewhat embarrassed by their stares. Really, there was no reason why I would feel that way, yet I did anyway.

Well, at least Sherry blushed seeing it...

Shivering a little from the cold water, I went further into the middle. The fog continued to obscure the view, making the perfect curtain for me to hide from them for a bit.

I dunno. I felt I wanted some quiet time on my own, even if a little. If I stayed close with them, no doubt they would start teasing me all over again, especially Felicia.

As I walked further in, however…

Hmm, is that…

I saw what seemed to be a silhouette of a person, standing on the other side of the tiny river. They weren’t on the land. Instead, they seemed to be bathing as well.

Huh… someone’s already here?

Their features were completely unrecognizable, thanks to all this fog. My only choice, other than to rudely yell at their general direction, was to walk closer to them.

Guess I should say hello. Gotta be ready though, in case it’s a wild animal or something. I didn’t bring my staff and my sword is broken so the only weapon I have is the magic I can cast without either. Should be more than enough.

I waded through the shallow water, slowly feeling the cold liquid climbing up my body. In the middle, my head could barely stay afloat. Still, there was no problem in the slightest as the current was extremely weak, not enough to push me astray in the slightest.

When I finally got close enough to see them, however, I froze.

There, standing right in front of me, was Myrilla.

Fully naked from top to bottom.

Well, not exactly, as the water hid her body below her chest but you got the point.

“U-uh, h-hey. Didn’t expect to see you here.” I flashed my best, most casual smile.

To my surprise, she didn’t scream like your typical girl in an ecchi anime would.

What she did was quite a bit worse.

"Aahhhh!"

A searing, burning pain entered my head, knocking me out in an instant.

As my sight darkened, the last thing I saw was the light coming out from the antennas on her head.

When my sight returned, I was back on land.

With Myrilla staring at me from above.

Fully dressed, of course.

"You idiot. You're lucky I didn't fry your brain there."

Her tone was as cold as ever. Yet a small blush reddened her dark cheeks.

Cute!

Really, I have no idea why Alan didn't marry her too! If I were him, I'd taken the harem route for sure!

Though perhaps Renee is just not the type to share…

"I can read your thoughts, you know." Her blush intensified. "You really are a piece of work."

She then stood up, sliding down my head off her lap.

"Go back into the river. Your wives are calling for you."

Sure enough, I could hear them calling from a distance.

I sat up. My body was still mostly naked, except the towel on my lap. Heh, she doesn't want to see my little guy, I guess.

"Hey, uh, sorry for peeking at you like that. I swear it wasn't intentional. I didn't even know you were taking a bath here."

"I know." She replied, still averting her gaze from me. "But you clearly enjoyed the sight. How could you? You already have two lovers yet you still lust over me."

"Well, I'm a big pervert." I smiled. "You already know that."

"...Yes. Of course. No matter how much you grow, you'll remain a pervert."

Her green eyes then locked into mine. "You're Alan's son through and through."

With those words, she left me on my own, disappearing into the fog ahead.

Somehow, I had the feeling I might have upset her. Guess she didn't like being the object of my perversion.

Man, she really needs a good boyfriend.

--------

Reuniting with Felicia and Sherry, I didn't say a word of what just transpired between me and Myrilla. No need to complicate things. They'd definitely get upset if I told them I saw her bare chest.

As expected, it didn't take long until one of them grabbed my junk under the water. Sherry was the culprit, to my surprise. It seemed she still wanted to practice giving me a handjob. Felicia giggled seeing her serious, blushing face as Sherry failed to pretend she wasn't being a perv under there.

I didn't finish. The water was too cold and she was not really that good at it. And I just got milked dry less than half an hour ago.

Back on land, I decided to talk to her.

"You know, you don't have to do that if you don't want to. Don't try too hard. Just act as you always do." I spoke to her as I summoned fresh clothes from my Dimensional Storage.

"Hmph, I just want to be a good wife. You're a big perv, Hugo, so I have to pleasure you day and night." She huffed, looking away. "Or else you'll get horny at other girls." She glanced at Felicia.

"Oh dear, you don't understand at all — the art of seducing him." Felicia giggled before pulling up her red thong. "You see, Darling's preference for lewd things is more… subtle. He loves catching naughty glimpses of the female body in public — a voyeur, if you understand that term. "She smirked. "See how he was staring at your big-breasted aunt? That's how he likes it. He doesn't want you to rub his member all day long."

That's… not that far off from the truth, actually.

"Hugo, is that really what you want?" Sherry glared at me. "Y-you know I don't have a chest like hers… I… I can't make you happy that way…"

Aand her eyes started watering. Judging by Felicia's smirk, teasing her about her flat chest was totally part of her plan.

"Yeah, but you do have something else."

Finished putting on my shirt, I walked over to her and gave her butt a squeeze.

"See? This baby down here is your main appeal," I whispered to her left ear as I gave it a good pinch. "Don't tell Felicia but your butt looks—"

"Kyaaah! HUGO YOU PERVERT!"

With a speed faster than sound, she landed a straight uppercut, right on my chin.

Knocking me out in a single hit.

Whhhyyyyyy….

33