Vol 5 Chapter 38: Goodbye The City of Wisdom
644 6 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hugo

After our visit to Gretchel, we decided to discuss our findings over lunch, which we had back at Balthazar's mansion. We sat in the dining room, with Tira, Kiri, and Aria acting as our attendants. Theo and Tama were absent, choosing to train at the courtyard instead with Victoria.

"So, it was true. The Goddess really did get to him…" I opened the discussion, taking a bite of the sandwich in front of me.

"Which one do you prefer, Master?" Aria asked with an elegant tone while standing beside me. "Tea or coffee?"

"Tea, please." I smiled at her.

As she poured the liquid into my cup, my eyes lingered on her figure. Her sizable breasts jiggled right in front of me, jutting out of her cute maid uniform.

"And how about the appetizer?!" Kiri chirped. "Do you want the bread sticks or the seasoned rice?"

"I'll take the latter, please." I smiled at her as well.

Once again, I was treated with a close-up look of a cute maid's boobs.

"Hey, you two! Don't just serve Hugo! Serve the rest of us too!" Sherry yelled from across the table.

And Sherry being all jealous like this… that's cute as well!

Aaah, it would be nice if once Marina and Erika are with us, we buy a nice, fancy mansion like this. We should have enough money for that.

While the two scrambled across to Sherry's seat, Tira covered her mouth and giggled. "She's right, you know. As maids of the Greenwood household, you're obligated to serve Sir Hugo's wives as well. Not just him."

Staring at the elf with a dreamy look, I let out a sigh of gratitude. And now I have a beautiful silver-haired elf as my household maid…

My mind returned to Mary, the village girl that once served as our maid many years ago. She was really cute as well though beauty-wise, Tira still won over her. Although, her boobs were definitely a lot bigger…

I wonder what she's doing right now. Hope she's doing well with her husband…

"Well, let's begin, shall we?" Felicia smiled, taking a sip of her coffee. "Myrilla, if you would…"

"I've read her mind," she replied with a firm look. "And it's just as you say—the Goddess was the cause of Balthazar wanting to become a Demon God. And, not only that, she also had decided to abandon him, choosing a different candidate instead."

I scratched my chin. I still remembered what Felicia said this morning before we met Gretchel.

"Milord, I have to show you something."

She tapped the dull end of her staff to the marble floor, forming a magic circle out of shadows.

And from it manifested a dark-haired elven woman, as pale as the moonlight itself

"I… once again… become a necromancer." She gulped, averting her eyes from her gaze. "Feel free to hate me for it but I did it for your sake. It is only thanks to her help that I managed to turn off that anti-fey charm. Now, introduce yourself," she ordered.

"My name is Adele Naturia, the fifth wife of the Demon Lord of Wisdom. And you are Hugo Greenwood. How… unimpressive."

"You see, my spell makes her retain her faculties when she was still alive," Felicia continued. "However, it also makes her unable to disobey my commands. The perfected form of a zombie slave. Now, tell him everything you know about Balthazar's ambition. The same things you've told me."

And that was how I learned that he was just another pawn of the shitty Goddess.

"Then, the question is, who's the next Demon God if not him?" Felicia bit her lip.

"Does it matter? The Demon God won't be our problem. It'd be the job of the next Legendary Hero to bring them down." I smiled, taking another sip of my tea. To be honest, as long as I got Marina and Erika back, I don't care what happens to the world.

"True… Still, I don't like this… She might have been preparing a trap for you, Milord. We should be more careful from now on," Felicia said with a concerned look.

"I'll just smash through that trap. Hugo got nothing to worry about as long as I'm on his side," Sherry declared with a serious look before grabbing a bite out of her steak.

Heh, I wonder if she's what they call an overprotective girlfriend…

That night, just after we finished dinner…

"Maaassssteerr!"

Before I could say anything, Kiri ran from behind me, crossing the hallway at the blink of an eye before leaping towards me. Hugging me as hard as she could, she looked up, her face as bright as the stars themselves.

"Master Hugo! Master Hugo! Is it true? We can sleep with you tonight?!"

Her soft chest charmingly pressed into my stomach and her cute smile assaulted my poor eyes.

Behind her Aria stood, saying nothing as she stood with her hands in front of her skirt. Her face told it all though. She was just as excited as Kiri was, only, she tried to hide it like a good servant would.

And further still was Felicia, who entered the scene with a smirk, her sight locked at the bedazzled Sherry.

"Now now, don't be alarmed," she chirped in a sing-along tone. "I simply think Milord needs more women to warm his bed. After all, tonight, I'll be sleeping with Victoria instead."

I raised my eyebrows. Well, that's… an unusual development…

Not that it never happened before though. Sometimes she would join me in bed late as she wanted to read her books or do a little alchemy beforehand.

"No! I'm enough to warm his bed!" Sherry joined in hugging me, looking at me as if to tell me I should shoo Kiri and Aria away.

"No fair! Miss Sherry can't have Master Hugo all for herself! We're his familiar!" Kiri huffed.

"I can! I'm his wife! And I don't want to see another girl clinging to him!"

Felicia giggled. Damn it! You're enjoying this, don't you? "Oh, don't be like that. A familiar grows in strength the closer she is to her master, you know."

She then patted me on the shoulder, smiling as she whispered into my ear, "Good luck, Casanova."

And that was how I ended up with three skimpily dressed girls on my bed, each wearing only a short translucent nightgown with no panties or bra underneath.

"Mmmm, Master Hugo…"

"Master Hugo…"

Kiri and Aria hugged my arms tight, their barely covered chests pressing into me as they lightly snored in their sleep. In their human forms, they could sleep and rest like humans do, if they so wished.

As for Sherry, well, she sat on top of me with her body resting on my chest, face merely inches away from my own.

She didn't say anything. Nor did she need to. Her glare told me all the words she would've said.

"If you dare grope either of them, I'll punch your face so hard your teeth will fall right off!"

She wasn't pleased in the slightest that the feys decided to wear their sexy nightgowns as well. She thought she would have the advantage in that department. It turned out that Felicia had told them to do it as well, saying that I'd be happy if they did. It seemed that when she went out to town to buy our supplies, she bought them those scandalous garments.

Of course, she was completely right. I was happy I got to see their bare chests and cherry red nipples, along with their smooth, flawless girlhoods.

But Sherry heavily disagreed.

"Hugo, you like big boobs more than small ones, don't you?" She pouted.

"W-well, about that…"

"I can feel it, you know. Your erection. You really are going to perv at every cute girl you see, even these two…"

Slowly, her hair slithered into my pants, tugging at the seat of my stretched briefs, pulling it to the side.

*SQUEEZE*

Gently, she rubbed my erect member. Her technique, having been trained by Felicia, was now just as good as the latter. Her squeezes possessed confidence and the pressure she applied was just enough to be pleasurable without actually making it painful.

"Come on. Let it out. I know you want you, you pervert."

She pressed her lips into mine, our tongue dancing together as her hairjob slowly intensified. Meanwhile, two pairs of breasts were pressing my arms from the sides.

The kiss didn't last long. Raising her face, she then said, "You want to grab my butt, don't you? Then do it. Release your hands from them two."

Damn, Sherry's getting bolder by the day! I guess she doesn't want to lose to the competition…

I wriggled my arms, trying to set them free. No dice. Their grip was far too tight. Unless I wanted to wake them up, there was no getting out.

Before I could think up a different plan, however…

"Mhmm… I love you Master Hugo…" Kiri giggled.

*CHUU~♥*

Her lips had just pressed into my cheeks.

…E-ehh?

"Master…."

Aria's lips bit into my earlobe next. I moaned, my member twitching in excitement. I can't help it! My earlobes are my sensitive spot!

It was a two-pronged attack—a punishment for me trying to escape their grasp.

Sherry's expression turned grave. She tightened her hairy grip on my member. "I see… They don't want to give you up either… But, unfortunately for them, I still can do this to their beloved 'Master' Hugo."

Without warning, she turned around and planted her ass right on top of my face.

"Lick it. Just like you did last night," she said with a blush.

My mind returned to yesterday, where I indeed ate both her and Felicia's flowers until they came on my face. Normally, I was the one firing my seed into their mouths, wombs, or skins. But that night, I figured I'd be the one serving them instead.

A grin grew on my face. "Sherry, can I do it while you wear those short shorts of yours?"

I already pleasured her naked girlhood, which, by the way, was dripping wet with her juices, just like now. Now, I wanted to do it through her clothes, just like those ecchi harem leads when their faces "accidentally" ended up in the girls' crotches.

"...Fine. Stay right where you are."

She climbed out of the bed, giving me a nice view of her bare buttocks in the process.

Sheesh, it's not like I have any other choice, being stuck with them like this.

Her hair, however, remained wrapped around my member, giving it a pleasant massage.

Mmm, yeah, that's it… I let out a groan.

In just five minutes, she was back, fully clothed in her usual outfit. Immediately she climbed back on top of me again, her legs resting between my head, giving me a perfect view of her clothed cameltoe.

"Do you really prefer me dressed like this? I thought guys want all women naked in their bed." She pouted.

"Not necessarily." I smirked. "A man of culture can appreciate the teasing nature of some certain clothing. Like your skimpy shorts. I can see the shape of your girlhood and a glimpse of your panties from this angle and that's a wonderful tease in my humble opinion."

"...Hmph, I suppose Aunt Fran was right. These shorts really do attract men."

She moved her bum forward, pressing her clothed slit right up to my nose.

"You're lucky they're so comfy to wear. And they're great for mobility too. Better than wearing a skirt."

The scent of her wet sex entered my nostrils. I didn't wait a second longer. I began to breathe heavily into it, rubbing my nose into it as well.

"Hmmmmphhh!"

She held her moan as her entire body shivered.

Now, if this were an ecchi anime, she'd say things like "Nooo, not there!" or "Don't move!". But since she wanted it, she instead rapidly grinded her crotch up and down, using my nose to rub her privates through her pants.

"Haahhh, hmmphhh, aahhnnnn, hyaaannn…"

It didn't take long until she reached her climax. A wet spot visibly grew on her shorts as her juices overflowed from her panties.

As for me, well, I didn't see the point of holding back anymore. I finished in my pants as well, no doubt making a mess of my briefs in the process.

Panting, she moved her hips back down, resting her crotch on top of my own crotch as her head rested on my chest.

"You really are a pervert, Hugo…" she whispered. "My pervert…"

And just like that, she fell asleep.

Naturally, when we woke up the next day, Kiri and Aria innocently thought we simply had a little nighttime accident.

"Are you sure you can't stay for longer, Lord Hugo?"

"No can do, Orluk. My two sisters are waiting for me on the other side of the world. I won't make them wait unnecessarily longer."

After breakfast, we decided it was time to depart. And so, we made our way to the mayoral building where Orluk resided, which was located just beside our mansion. We didn't need to go outside to the streets as there was a gate linking the two complexes.

Finding him at the study, I immediately noticed that he looked… haggard, as if he hadn't slept in a few days. It seemed he was buried with work ever since he had to help his father and the other clan chiefs with the changing of power.

"Ah, right, Miss Marina and Miss Erika…" He looked down with a regret-filled look. "If only I could help you with them as well…"

"You've done enough." I approached him and patted him on the shoulder. "Thanks to your help, Victoria is with us again."

"Thank you very much, Sir Orluk!" Victoria bowed.

*Boing♥* *Boing♥*

My eyes wandered for a short moment at her breasts. Those heavy lumps of hers bounced at every move she took. Not to mention how her white shirt was stretched to its limits trying to contain her size….

Sensing a glare from Sherry, I quickly averted my gaze.

"If you have to leave, I suggest you do it under discretion. The people of this city—they all want a good look at you, Lord Hugo." Orluk smiled. "If they noticed you out in the open, they would swarm you for sure."

A sense of pride filled my heart. Heh, guess I'm a celebrity now…

"I'll send Fia to escort you all. She should return soon."

I nodded. We can wait a little bit longer. And it wouldn't feel right leaving without saying goodbyes to her after all.

Just five minutes later, Fia entered the room. Orluk quickly briefed her on what was going on, and she responded by giving me a hug, thanking me for all the things I had done to her. Of course, this meant her soft, full boobs were pressed into my chest—a nice reminder that I would never have a sexy dark elf like her in my harem.

Orluk, you lucky bastard… I smiled towards the ogre.

*STAAAARE*

My eyes crossed paths with Myrilla's, whose stern gaze was drilling into me. I imagined she was reading my perverted mind.

For a split second, I imagined her as my own dark elf. After all, she also had dark skin and silver hair. Though the boobs department was certainly lacking…

*BOING*

A vision of her naked form pinning me down entered my mind.

That size… it's not all bad… it's small in a cute way… and definitely bigger than Sherry's…

Pain flashed inside my head, knocking me out of my lewd thoughts.

Myrilla's glare intensified while her cheeks reddened with embarrassment.

Alright… alright… sheesh… calm your tits…

Want it or not, the fact that I took her virginity back then… that would never leave my mind. She was just too hot for that.

Afterwards, we put on hooded cloaks to hide our faces, before Fia took us through the city streets, taking the least populated roads.

Unfortunately, even with all that, we were still discovered.

By none other than our dear tight-pants elven bard.

"Sir Hugo! Sir Hugo! Finally, I get to see you!"

Oh come on! We were so close! The gate is right there!.

"O-oh, oh hi, Sari." I forced a smile. "Long time no see. Look, we're kinda in a hurry now so I would appreciate it if—"

"Sir Hugo!" She grabbed my left hand. "You have to tell me everything that happened! I wish to write an epic, three-hour ballad about you! I'll call it 'The Rise of The Lecher Demon Lord!'"

"Uh, you do know I'm not a demon, right? I can't be a Demon Lord. I might have beaten Balthazar but that doesn't mean I want to take his place."

"It's too late for that!" Her eyes sparkled like the stars themselves. "The people want a new Demon Lord! They're really excited to see you, you know! Especially after hearing that you're a human! Do you know how many humans got to be a Demon Lord? No one! You're the first!"

"Are you sure? Don't they hate me for killing their beloved Demon Lord?"

"Oh sure, they admire him indeed but knowing you are stronger, they now want you to be their Demon Lord instead!"

Sheesh, what a dog-eats-dog kind of thinking…

"And besides, you're not like those uppity human heroes who can't have some fun! Your fondness for women is very much a welcomed attitude amongst the demons! Everyone knows of you killing Balthazar just to steal his woman or you taming a monogamous Izurd to accept polygamy. All men want to be you while all women want to be with you, Sir Hugo!" She giggled.

Tamed? That's…. That's totally not what happened! I took a glance at Sherry's nonplussed face. See! Even now she's glaring at me for being so close with you!

"Oh, I know!" She clapped her hands with a smile."I'll give you my body in exchange for your story! It's only natural that you won't tell it for free and since you're the Lecher Demon Lord, you definitely will accept my offer!"

…What did she just say?!

"Unless, you don't find me attractive?" She pressed her body into mine, squishing her average-sized chest. Fluttering her eyelashes, she looked up to me, her lips protruding outwards as if expecting a kiss.

I sighed. This girl… she doesn't know her own charms… it's not your mediocre boobs that's attractive. It's your cute butt you're showing off in those tight pants of yours…

Still, even though banging an elf has always been a dream of mine, I'm gonna have to say no… for reasons that should be all too obvious…

"Ha… hahahahaha!" I let out a fake laugh. "You think you can compete with the beauties in my harem? Naive! I have no interest in a whelp like you! Come back when you're a woman!"

She froze.

Her smile disappeared, replaced by a sad, pained look while her eyes watered and her lips shook.

She took a step back, grabbing her chest with her hands, before glancing at Felicia and Victoria.

"I… I'm sorry!"

And just like that, she ran away.

In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have said that.

"Good work, Milord. You totally crushed her self-confidence." Felicia patted me at the back.

"...I went too far, didn't I?"

"Well, I think it's fine. If they think you're a Demon Lord, you might as well act like one. Only real beauties are allowed to sleep with you. Just like a Lecher Demon Lord would act." She wrapped her hands around me from behind, pressing her chest to my back. "That means we are all the prettiest women in the entire continent."

I chuckled. That's how it should be. Your wives should be women you're attracted to the most. Meaning, they're the most beautiful women in the world.

"Now, let's depart, shall we?" She released her hug. "Before those people around us start to notice who we are…"

I nodded, giving one last look to the street the elven bard ran towards, before turning around and leaving the city for good.

12