Chapter 17: A Rogue questions a friend, and A Mage gets a quest to save a city.
4k 2 95
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nicole quickly went to her friend and helped her friend up from the ground. As she did so she took a look at her changed friend. The Frankie she knew from before was at least six feet tall, and was muscular to the point where his arms were as thick as Nicole's head. He had a short mess of brown hair, and perpetual stubble on his face. Frankie had several scars from his mercenary day's before he quit and took to thieving.

Those scars were what clicked for Nicole, and allowed her to recognize the woman as Frankie. Frankie was now shorter, maybe 5'4, Frankie had to basically tilt her head up to look up at Nicole's eyes. Frankie was toned, at least one of the most muscular women Nicole had seen. Frankie's hair had grown out at least a foot, and her eyelashes were far longer than before. With stone grey eye's Frankie had turned into a cute girl.

Nicole after helping her up, said "I thought they had killed you!"

Scoffing Frankie "It will take more than that to kill me. Though it was getting pretty close there. Thanks Nick, I owe you one." Frankie scowled and said "You were right, It was too good to be an easy job."

Nicole looked at Frankie and asked "What happened? Why are you now a woman?" Turning around she pulled off the cloak off of the dead cultist and handed it to the nude Frankie.

Frankie took the cloak and put it on, looking absurd in the several sizes too big cloak. "Damn Statuette cursed me!. I started to feel funny when I took it out of the temple. By the time I got back to the city, I was sporting these!" Frankie hefted her breasts. "I was done with this job, I turned around and was headed back to the temple to see if I could reverse this curse, when I was fucking ambushed by these assholes."

Frankie went to the cultist's corpse and gave it a kick. "Fuck these bastards. They work for that snob who hired me. They took me down here with these women. Fuckers killed those poor women. They said they were saving me for last, as they weren't sure I would count. What the fuck is going on?"

Nicole said "I took a contract with a god, He says that they are summoning an Evil God."

Turning around Frankie gave the body another kick "Shit! I fucking should have known, dealing with the gods is a fucking pain." Frankie looked at Nicole and said "You came here looking for what happened to me? Thank you, you're a good friend. Now are we getting out of here? I'm having trouble thinking, feels like I've been drugged with something."

Nicole shook her head "I have to head down deeper, I have to help stop them, or we won't survive the night."

Frankie grabbed the knife that the cultist had and said "Fuck it, I'll help you." Frankie headed towards the door and turned towards Nicole and said "You look great. Now are you ready to fuck these asshole up?"


Alexia was catching her breath from the intense orgasm while lying under Megan when the door to the Office burst open. A woman came in yelling "Megan I need your help!" Startled she quickly started to cover herself with her slime armor. Megan got up and went to the person who had burst in. A little weak in her knees still, Alexia got up and heard the woman exclaim "I need your help, They took Oliver!"

Looking closer she realized it was Beryl, the Captain of the Guards she had met earlier. She was covered in blood, and had a nasty looking cut on her arm. Going to Beryl said to Megan "Can you get some towels and hot water? We need to get her clean." Megan nodded and went into her room. Jena had come in after Beryl had burst in, and helped Alexia lead Beryl to the couch.

Beryl looked to be on the verge of having a panic attack, Alexia sat next to her and rubbed her back "Hey listen to me, just focus on breathing slowly as I count. One....Two...." Megan came in with a load of towels and a Bowl of Water. Placing the bowl on the table, Megan dipped a towel in the water and began to wipe Beryl down. Getting most of the blood off her, Beryl was starting to calm down. Alexia looked her over and found the cut on her arm seemed to be her only injury.

"I'm going to heal you, just keep breathing." Alexia activated Lesser Renewal flames and channeled through Beryl. The wound slowly closed. Alexia had to activate it twice more to fully heal the arm. Alexia looked at Jena and said "Can you get her some fruit juice?" Jena said yep and charged out the door.

Megan looked at Beryl and asked "Can you tell us what happened?"

Beryl took a deep breath and said "Oliver and I were having our weekly session, the scene you and I had planned out, and everything was going great, when the windows burst open. Several people wearing black cloaks that hid their faces came in and attacked us. I tried to fight them off, but damn it they were fucking vampires!" Beryl started to get agitated and Megan rubbed Beryl back.

Taking another breath to calm her down "Oliver was tied up and couldn't fight back. They grabbed him and took him out the windows. I tried to stop them but they stopped me. They started to retreat, but I managed to tear one of their hoods off." Beryl put her hands over her face and said "It was Trevor. The Head of the Guard. He was a damn ghoul. I can't go to the guards, I need your help Megan."

Alexia was listening closely to Beryl when a window popped up.

New Emergency Quest- Ancient Blood! A Elder Vampire Lord has taken steps to Summon an Ancient Evil God. They seek to use the blood of a pure soul to weaken the chains of the seal. When the chains are at the weakest, they will use a Corrupted Everlasting Heart to break the seal. Rating (B)

-Create a party to head out. (Note Non-Users are able to be invited to party)

-Follow the Blood Trail. Beryl Injured several vampires. They have left a trail that leads underground into the sewers.

-Rescue Oliver.

-Stop the Summoning

Rewards (The city is saved from destruction) Oliver is safe, Two Tokens for rare skills.

Meeting Megan's eyes, Alexia knew they received the same quest, and nodded at her. Jena came back in then carrying a large glass and placed it onto the table. Alexia handed it to Beryl for her to drink. Megan said "Jena go get Henrik and Bob, I need their help." Jena nodded and ran out.

Megan then said to Beryl "Our god has given us a hint to where they took Oliver. I'm going to send you an invitation to become part of a party." When Megan said that an Invite came to Alexia. Accepting it, a little version of Megan appeared in the corner of her vision. It showed her health and mana. Focusing on it brought up a little more info on her, and showed a mini map indicating her location. A few seconds later a Small figure of Beryl Joined unde Beryls figure.

Beryl said "Wow is this what you are seeing with your contract with your god? This is incredible!"

Megan said "Yeah, here I can share the quest to party members, take a look at it and tell me what you think Beryl."

Beryl nodded and looked at the screen frowning. "So they want to use Oliver to summon an Evil God. What do they mean by pure? He certainly aint a virgin. So they've been using the sewers. That explains why I was having so much trouble getting the guard to go down, Trevor must have been blocking me."

Henrik and Bob came in, and Megan quickly brought them up to speed with what was going on. "This looks like it will be dangerous, I would like your help." Megan said to the two.

Bob looked at his partner and found Henrik nodding. Bob said "Of course we will help you Mistress. This city is our home, no stinking vampires are going to scare us from it." Megan nodded and sent them invites. The Two joined the figures under the party.

Megan looked over them and said "We need to gear up, let's head down to the Security room. I've got an armory there. The Five of them left the room and walked to the Security office. In the back was a heavy Iron Door. Unlocking it led to a fairly large armory. In the center of the Room was a set of black leather armor that looked well cared for and used.

Beryl said "I wondered if you still had your old adventuring gear."

Megan said "Yes, I couldn't get myself to get rid of it. It's going to come in use again." Megan rubbed her hands over it. "I've some armor that should fit you Beryl, your guard uniform won't exactly hold up against a Vampires attacks." Megan went to the side and opened a large chest and pulled out a set of Plate mail.

Beryl walked to the chest and examined this armor "Wait, is this the armor I saw in that blacksmith shop down in Merkal?"

Megan said "Yes, I got it for you, I was going to give it to you on your birthday so consider it an early gift."

Beryl eyes glittered and pulled out the full outfit from the box and started to strip to her small clothes. Taking the padding layer out she pulled it on, followed by a set of mail, and then with a bit of help from Henrik the Plate mail. Under the mana lights in the room, the Armor held a strange pattern that seemed to be waves breaking. "Thank you Megan"

Megan said no problem, as she was putting on her armor. Megan's armor, while not as tight fitting as Alexia's, was fitted nicely to her figure. Megan said "Weapons are in that cabinet, Shields are in the next cabinet. Pulling on the Leather pants up she followed it with her high heel boots. In her complete armor, Megan held a very dominating presence.

Beryl pulled out a long sword and gave it a few swings, and nodded her satisfaction, then chose a medium sized shield. Beryl said "Vampires are a fucking pain. Unless you have magic, or holy abilities you have to cut their heads off to kill them for good."

Henrik and Bob had finished putting on their armor, Bob wore a simple mail, and Henrik wore a chest plate and thick leather pants. and started to arm themselves. Bob pulled out a spiked mace. Henrik pulled out a Giant Great sword that was almost as big as Alexia.

Alexia said "I have magic so I can damage them. I can cast fairly quickly but I'll need you to keep them off me. As you saw I can also heal a bit. But I can't bring back someone from the dead so here." Alexia handed out the health potions she got earlier out. "Use these if you are getting low in health. It won't heal a lot so use it to get yourself safe and out of the battle."

Megan pulled out a black whip from a chest on a table. The feeling coming off it was strange. Seeing Alexia look at her she said "It's made out of a dragon's tendons and hide."

Alexia looked at them and said "Are we ready to head out?" Just then Jena burst in carrying a Crossbow almost as big as her yelling "Don't Forget about me!"

Megan looked at her furry friend and sighed saying "Alright, just don't cause too much trouble." A second later A smiling otter figure joined the party.

Finished prepping they started to head out to the main floor of the club heading for the entrance when a Noble kid approached Megan. Taking one look at him she said "Fuck off and go play with yourself in a corner" and stepped outside. The boy blushed and started to head to a corner. Alexia smirked and followed Megan out with the others.

95