Chapter 3 – Their First Night
198 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Eva was treated to a night she had never dared to dream of, though she so badly wanted one like it.

Evelyn pulled her in close, and she kissed her gently, slowly encouraging her to open her mouth, and let her in. She delved her tongue into Eva's mouth, her warm soft flavor made her murmur in delight.  She lightly licked her tongue, so that when she lifted her lips, Eva was breathless.

"Wow." She whispered. Evelyn smiled gently, leaned down, and slid her shirt up. Eva paled and reached up to stop her, but when Evelyn put her lips onto her nipple, Eva moaned softly.

Her fingers slid down slowly, went into Eva's shorts, and lightly rubbed her button. Eva shuddered, and tensed up.

"These are the scars that others have left, Eva." She whispered at her ear. She moved her lips down to her nipple again, and sucked gently on it. Eva murmured, and her tension slowly bled away. Evelyn left her hand in place, and gently rubbed her folds, only skipping over her button until her Eva began to moan.

Once she started to moan, she increased the amount of time her fingers rubbed, and gently stroked her button. She even slid down over the edge, and gently prodded at her entrance. Again she stiffened. Evelyn moved her lips to Eva's ear.

"I am so glad you saved it for me, Eva. This is a precious gift that can only be taken when you willingly give it." Eva pulled back, and looked her in the eyes.

"You're okay that I'm a virgin?" She asked incredulously. Evelyn smiled warmly, and hugged her.

"Okay? I am impressed. To keep your virginity intact, in spite of what you've endured that put that look in your eyes, that is truly something amazing." She lifted her eyes, and looked into Eva's eyes. She lightly ran her fingers through her hair, and cupped her cheek.

"It is a wonderful gift for the right person. I hope that I am that person for you."

 

* * *

 

"Oh damn, I didn't know it could feel so good." Eva said, and lifted her head from the pillow. She looked down into Evelyn's eyes as they stared up at her. Her mouth was firmly clamped on to her lips, her tongue slid up and down between her lips, and licked her button firmly.

Eva began to rock her hips, moaned with ever increasing frequency, and her belly flexed and shuddered. Evelyn reached around her hips, and held her in place.

"Ahhh!" Eva cried out as she climaxed hard. She went limp from the sudden release. Evelyn watched as Eva's head flopped onto her pillow, and her look sharpened for a few seconds.

"I-Is th-this n-normal?" She asked breathlessly. Evelyn's look softened.

"It is for me, and my lovers." She said honestly. Eva lifted her head. "Now, it will be a normal thing for you too, Eva. Aren't you my lover?" Eva nodded shakily.

"Yeah." Eva said and rolled her eyes as her head fell backward again. Evelyn smiled, propped herself up, and climbed up until she straddled Eva's hips.

"Since we are lovers, and now you know what to do, I think you should also practice." Evelyn moved upward, and placed her lightly furred mound on Eva's chin.

Eva watched as Evelyn straddled her shoulders, moved her fur forward, and hovered above her mouth.

"Show me your affection, my dearest Eva. Show me what you've learned." Evelyn watched her eyes, and groaned inside. The complicated emotions that flashed through Eva's eyes were completely gorgeous to an artist like herself.

She really wished she had put her sketchbook on her nightstand. Soon, Evelyn moaned softly as a tentative tongue began to explore her.

"You scared me, Eva." Evelyn said, and watched her eyes look up at her, a question buried there. "You hesitated so much, I thought I was asking too much of you. I am glad I was wrong again." Evelyn closed her eyes and smiled as she moaned.

"You have learned a bit, and only need some practice." She said with a happy smile. Eva saw that smile, and blushed. She also became happy due to the honest emotions that she saw.

Although it took nearly an hour to find the edge of Evelyn's climax and push her passed, Evelyn was not unhappy with the result. When she climaxed onto her chin, Evelyn laid beside her, pulled her firmly into her arms, and hugged her while she came down from her climax.

"I am so glad that you chose to be my lover, Eva." Evelyn said softly, and huskily. She kissed her cheek, and snuggled in close.

"I am so glad that I was wrong, not only on the bet, but also on how strong you are." Evelyn said at her ear.

"You make me so happy that you chose to be my lover."

 

* * *

 

Eva woke up in the middle of the night and felt Evelyn slide back into bed with her. She had been tense until she felt her body snuggle in, and hold her tight.

"Sh. It's still quite early."  She stopped, and lifted her head.  "But if you need the bathroom, come back quickly." Evelyn said. Eva nodded, dashed from the bed, which made Evelyn chuckle.

Once back in bed, the two fell back to sleep, and were quiet until the sun came up in the morning.

 

* * *

 

Evelyn got dressed in her silk robe, walked down the stairs, and into the basement. She went to the wall behind the stairs, and walked down a set of hidden stairs.

Once there, she opened a thick door that didn't make s single noise as it opened. She turned on a light, walked over to a counter, and quietly cleaned it with a disinfectant spray.

Evelyn pulled plastic tubes out of drawers and set them on the counter, checking the tags carefully, and lining them up in the order they should be used.

After everything was set in place, she walked to the door, looked over her shoulder, and sighed.

"This is the sculpture room I built ten years ago, but have never been able to use it. There has never been a model that I wanted to sculpt." She turned back, and looked it over with a calmness she didn't feel.

"Eva could be the one." She whispered. She promised herself that she would only make a sculpture of someone she had such a great affection for that it would feel like a crime not to preserve the moment.

She has painted many different women, and sketched countless more, but none were able to dig their way into her heart like Eva already had.

"It has to be her choice though. The hurt and betrayal in her eyes." She closed her eyes and shivered. "Such deliciously intense emotions for one so young. Followed by hope and insecurity, and she still had more to show." Evelyn groaned as she recalled their first night.

"I just have to choose the best to sculpt, and wait for her decision." she smiled a bit more and turned away from the sculpture room.

"She will give me many firsts, and I will savor them long after the peak of our relationship has passed." She firmed up her back, and climbed the stairs after closing and locking the door.

"I must have her model for me. My first true sculpture must be her."

 

3