Chapter 5 – Yes, I Will Model For You
133 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"This...you asked me this the first day, didn't you?" Eva asked quietly. Evelyn smiled gently.

"I am an artist. I draw, I paint, I sketch, and I have an interest in sculpting. When I first saw you, I knew you were meant to be my first." She said with a soft smile.

"What did you mean by 'my first'?" Eva asked. Evelyn looked in her eyes.

"A model bares it all to her sculptor, or her artist. I am asking you to bare it all to me, and let me capture that in the sketches, and my first ever sculpture." Evelyn said. "Just like my first sketch, drawing, and painting, the first one is always the most precious one."

Eva thought for a moment.

"Is it different from what you've already done?" She asked, her thoughts somehow unclear.

"A sketch is taken at the moment. It reflects what is seen at that exact moment. Like your first sketches. You remember how your eyes looked?" Evelyn asked.

"Haunted, and a sense of betrayal." Eva said softly.

"Because that is what you endured. Your sketches are different now. Your body is healed, and healthy. Your eyes are no longer shadowed either. I want to preserve this moment." Evelyn said softly, but not forcefully. "This moment of our lives, in case of an accident, if time takes you away from me, or you find another to love, I want to preserve this moment." Evelyn smiled gently.

"Don't answer me now. Think about it overnight, or take a week to think." Evelyn said, and hugged her firmly.

"Tonight, we must still celebrate." Evelyn grinned. "I am so going to make your eyes cross." Eva blushed brightly.

"So bad."

 

* * *

 

Evelyn looked around, and moved a few things around. She closed her eyes, and pictured the process, step by step.

She walked herself around the room with her eyes closed, and from memory. She opened her eyes, and shifted a side table, and two chairs.

Evelyn looked at the empty bag hanging on a stand. She bit her bottom lip.

"She will say yes. I know she will." Evelyn got out a bucket, filled it with water, and added a cup of powder with the label 'scupture'. After mixing it with a drill mixer, and it was still frothy, she poured it into the spout of the bag.

The first five gallons half filled the bag, and five minutes later, another five gallons filled it to the brim. She gently massaged the bag, slapped its surface, and slowly worked the bubbles out of the fluid.

As each of the bubbles were removed, and the froth settled, the bag underwent a catalytic reaction, and turned into a clear gel fluid. She pressed on the side, and smiled.

"A perfect batch. It will last forty eight hours." She smiled, and set up the tubes, the valves, and all she would need. Even the breathing tube.

"Once I start, I can not stop the procedure." Evelyn squirmed and grew excited. Eva would be her first sculpture, and she would be able to preserve the beauty she was first attracted to six months ago.

Everything was ready to go. All she had to do was wait for her to say yes. Evelyn was almost sure about when Eva would say yes to her request.

"Oh, I am so going to roast her ass tonight!"

 

* * *

 

Eva looked up at the woman she had come to love in the last six months. The question she asked was not a significant one, but she wondered if there was a hidden meaning.

As their lips met, she momentarily lost her thoughts. When the strap on penetrated her the first time that night, she moaned softly into Evelyn's mouth. Her lover lifted up, and looked down at her with intense passion.

"You haven't asked me again." She whispered. Evelyn smiled warmly, and thrust firmly within her.

"It is a decision that you need to make without me applying the pressure." Evelyn said. "It is a first, like when I took your virginity. That gift to me was so special, few could ever take their place." Eva nodded.

"I wanted my first time to be special too." She said. She moaned, and as Evelyn sealed her mouth shut, she could only moan into her mouth. Once she climaxed and opened her eyes, Evelyn lifted her lip.

"Delicious." Evelyn whispered. It was one of her fetishes, to smother her moans so that only she could hear them, and something Eva found a little odd. She was used to it though.

"Like your virginity," Evelyn began, and slid the dildo lower. Eva groaned as it entered her. "Each time I try a new medium, it is a special piece. The first is always so special, I choose my models carefully." She thrust slow, and smooth as Eva adapted.

Anal was not the type of sex that everyone could enjoy. Eva did not like it at first either. With slow deliberate steps, Evelyn not only got Eva to like anal, she also was able to make the young woman climax from it. The deep stimulation, along with bouncing against her button, made it a type of sex Eva could climax from.

"Who was your model from your paintings?" Eva asked. Evelyn grinned.

"A childhood neighbor that took me from my gawky teen years into adulthood." Evelyn's passion grew stronger. "Her beauty was extraordinary." Eva's emotions became filled with turmoil. To hear of your loved one's first time was not good conversation for sex, but as she continued, Eva could understand why it was important.

"When I was so thoroughly in love with her beauty, I painted her. Naked, and in all her glory. On her bed, sated from sex, and at her peak." Evelyn's fierce intensity lessened, and her eyes showed a sadness Eva had never seen before. "When I reached my middle teens, her beauty began to fade, her age caught up with her, and an illness took her from me." Evelyn put her cheek on Eva's chest.

"I realized that our perfect moment was forever sealed in that painting. It reminds me of the passion we shared, and keeps me warm whenever I feel saddened by her loss." She sighed, but continued to thrust within her. She lifted up, and kissed her on the lips.

"When I switched to charcoal and pencil, I had another lover, but learned my lesson. At our peak, I used my first time using pencils to sketch her at our greatest moment." Evelyn's eyes brightened, and the sadness left her eyes. "She moved on, as she was also an artist, and could see the signs. She gave me a wonderful gift, the peak of our relationship, will forever be a work of art."

"So why me?" She asked quietly. Evelyn quietly combed the hair out of Eva's eyes, and laid her lips back on hers. The thrust that had momentarily stopped, now started up again. The thrusts were smooth, and long. She lifted her lips, a brightness in her eyes stole Eva's breath for a few seconds.

"The girl I met six months ago is gone." Evelyn said softly. "She was haunted, abused, starving, and always looking for signs of betrayal. I loved those eyes, but I love these eyes now." Evelyn smiled, and looked deep into her eyes. "She is not there any longer. I do not know if this is the peak of our relationship, or if there are other peaks where I will beg you to model for me." Evelyn leaned down and kissed her again, increasing the force of her thrusts a bit. Eva's hips began to rock as she approached a climax.

"For now, I want to preserve the woman I see, just in case she disappears too." Evelyn saw her eyes, and smiled. She didn't need to say the words on her tongue.

"Y-yes, I-I-I will mmmodel fffor you! Ahhh!"  Eva stuttered badly as she reached this point.  Unwilling to let the moment go, she said she would model for her.

Eva climaxed so hard from the emotional roller coaster she experienced that day, she had an orgasm. Eva had seen the vulnerability in her lover's eyes, and this sent her over the edge.

She said yes, not to have her beauty preserved for all time. She said yes because she loved Evelyn.

 

3