Chapter 8 – All For Me
144 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Eva felt strange. She heard her beloved Evelyn's voice many times, but could not clear the fog within her mind.

Her body didn't feel like her own. She moved, turned over, saw the lights go out through her eyelids, and sat down again, but it was not under her own power.

She couldn't understand as time passed oddly, either really fast, or so slow that Evelyn's voice turned into water gurgling, or muffled entirely.

Eva felt her beloved's lips on her own. She felt something intrude within her body, and her mouth. Cool sensations spread in her belly from multiple points, and continued to spread out as her belly was massaged gently by her lover.

'So cool and comfortable. Soft and gentle.' Those were the words within her mind.  Evelyn's fingers were so gentle and soft on her belly that she enjoyed it.

Her belly soon felt that cool sensation, but she began to feel sick as her belly bloated. After a soft massage from her beloved Evelyn, that bloat faded, and she felt happy Evelyn was there to take care of her needs.

'Evelyn has been so intense lately. This last week, she has been extremely horny. Last night was so wild, and she did not let me sleep after I said yes. We had sex for hours and hours.' Her thoughts began to clear a little.

'She showed me that painting, explained about Tandy, and Rachel so I could understand how strongly she felt about me being her first.' Eva remembered her eyes, and how excited she looked.

'I remember how excited you were that I said yes, and that I wanted to model for you. You looked so happy, as though I gave you the biggest gift in the world.' Eva smiled inside.

'You took my virginity, and had the same look on your face, Evelyn. You looked so happy, and excited.' Eva's eyes fluttered a bit.

'I am so happy to be your model.' Her eyes popped open, and she saw Evelyn close something near her mouth.

"I am so glad you chose to be my model, Eva."

 

* * *

 

"Her stomach is full. Now to pull this tube out." She opened the valve, slowly pulled the tube up until she could see the movement in her throat. She closed the valve from that point, and continued to pull the tube out.

Evelyn detached the stomach tube, set it aside, and looked at Eva carefully. She smiled warmly, and turned on the next valve.

Her air could be heard moving softly in and out of the tube. Eva's breathing grew a bit stronger as the line got closer to her mouth. Evelyn had never felt this excited before. She watched the line approach the valve little by little.

Eva's eyes began to flutter, so she removed her hand from the manifold. Just as she hoped, and timed, she reached for the air valve.

Eva's eyes opened, confusion in them, the excitement changing in a flash as Evelyn reached out and turned the air valve to the closed position.

"I am so glad you chose to be my model, Eva." As the fluid went down her throat, and started to fill her lungs, Eva began to buck and struggle. Her limbs had no strength, her middle had started to harden, though was still pliable.

Evelyn smiled gently into her eyes.

"This is the look I first saw. Your eyes were so beautiful, but your body was destroyed by starvation and abuse." She said as Eva continued to struggle weakly, and her lungs continued to fill.

"There were shadows of others there, of betrayal by others. I couldn't have that in my art. I wanted all your beauty to be for me, and for me alone." She said, and gently wiped tears that rolled down Eva's cheeks.

"There are still air bubbles inside." She reached out, pushed gently, but firmly on her chest. Air came out her mouth as it escaped her throat.

Evelyn continued to massage her chest, and encouraged the air bubbles to be released. Once the last of it was out, she slowly pulled the air tube out of her mouth, and let her throat fill as she did so.

"Your body can no longer expel the gel." Evelyn said. "But I don't want you to strain your muscles in the attempt." She put a leather strap over Eva's head, and held her mouth closed.

She picked up a syringe, filled it with the gel, and looked into Eva's eyes. She pushed the syringe up her nose, and filled her sinus cavity. She did the same to her other one.

"The fluid will leak down your throat, and into your mouth." She said and injected another syringe into each nostril, and even had to do it a third time as the gel filled her mouth right to her teeth.

"I love these eyes." She whispered, and pushed the blunt end of the syringe into the corner of her eye socket. It pushed in beside her eye, injected the cool gel deep within, filled her eye socket, and soon covered her eye. Evelyn pulled open her eyelid that wanted to close instinctively.

Once it dried, the gel acted like a glue, and a sealant. After she did the same to her other eye, she filled in any imperfections in the surface, and gently shaped the eyelid so that she could see into the eyes she loved so much.

Evelyn picked up two butterfly needles, and inserted them into Eva's neck. One had a tube attached, and run into the bucket with Eva's urine. She attached a tube to the manifold, attached it to the other butterfly needle, and opened the valve.

Eva could feel the cool sensations of the gel spread throughout her body, and the warmth begin to fade. Her mind grew fuzzy as she felt the cool sensations spread up her neck and beyond.

Her eyes reflected the betrayal she felt, the extreme sense of loss, and heartache at being betrayed by someone so loved by her.

Her beloved Evelyn continued to inject that fluid into her body.

Even her ears.

 

* * *

 

"Still some prep work to complete." She picked up a pair of electric hair clippers, and buzzed Eva's hair off her head.

Evelyn picked up a medium art brush, one meant for larger surfaces, but not meant for walls. The brush was dipped in the gel fluid.

"Your body needs to be sealed from the air. Just as it is sealed from the air inside, I'll seal it from the air outside." She smiled and started to brush on that clear soft gloss gel.

"The gel is a type of emulsion that turns into a near medical grade silicon. It is injected into the body's orifices, and wicks into the rest of the areas. It will harden into a rubberized compound that will only degrade if exposed to sunlight, or air." She continued to paint her scalp, ears, face, neck, and shoulders.

"It will need to be maintained from time to time, but your body will never decay, or deteriorate." She looked into Eva's eyes and smiled warmly. She kissed her lips gently.

"I have the look of betrayal that I loved from the beginning, and it is all for me."

 

1