Chapter 9 – Your Replacement Has Arrived
140 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Evelyn spent most of the night painting Eva's body with the gel to seal it from the outside air. It was exciting to finish her first piece, and preserve that beauty she had failed to capture twice before.

"Oomphf. You're heavier now that all that gel is inside your body." She looked at the bag that was drained a bit more than halfway. "Maybe about six gallons. That is twenty four liters, all mixed with her body's fluids, and spread throughout her body. No wonder you're heavier." She grunted as she carried her to the door.

"Up two steps, that's it. Now, over my shoulder. Damn, heavy, but still manageable." She carefully walked up the stairs, nice and slow, and used the handrail she didn't need on the way down.

Once on the main floor, she turned on the lights in the room she first met Eva, and smiled gently.

"It's only right that I bring you back here." She said softly. She leaned her against the wall in the room with the most sketches of her displayed.

Her body was practically polymerized, so it wouldn't bruise, and all her muscles were stiff as they were rubberized.

"Now, bend your legs just a bit, put about a foot distance from the wall. Oh damn." Her foot slipped forward. "I'll need something to create traction." She sat her on a chair, still in the pose she wanted, but walked down the hall to her material room, and passed an alcove in the wall. She pursed her lips.

"You know, I didn't consider it, but this is a perfect place to display your beauty." She went back, lifted her carefully, and carried her to the alcove. The hall ran from the front room, all the way to the back of the house, and was about twenty feet long. It had a door at the end where she stored the excess sketches, and some materials.

She set her in the alcove, turned her so that she was leaning against the side, and had her arms over her bare belly. Her head was turned gently towards the hall, and her eyes were easy to see.

Evelyn returned to the main room, grabbed a bag, and returned to Eva's side. She slid a wig onto her head, adjusted it, and smiled.

"There, just like the real thing again." She moved in slowly, closed her eyes, and kissed her on the lips. The lips were firm, just like the rest of her body as that gel had penetrated into all areas of her body. When the gel dried on her skin, it looked like she was covered in a soft sheen of sweat, while her lips looked a little glossy, as though she just licked them.

"My beautiful Eva." She whispered. "Forever mine."

 

* * *

 

During the day, Evelyn returned to sketching the outside quietly, and patiently. As long as she had Eva, her life felt full and complete.

Evelyn would frequently climb into the alcove, lean against her upper body, and gaze quietly into her eyes. She was fascinated, and mesmerized by that look in her eyes, and how she was able to get her to portray it before she became her sculpture.

"So beautiful." She would whisper, and kiss her lips. It comforted her to have Eva there, never able to leave her, and never to fade away.

"However, I miss your voice, my love." She whispered. She closed her eyes and sighed. "I was so focused on the final result, I forgot to enjoy the journey."

Evelyn returned to the living room, picked up a laptop she seldom used, and opened it to a real estate website.

She pursed her lips delicately, and began to type. Her fingers moved smoothly over the keyboard, only lifting her gaze to the outside from time to time. There was a familiar person in the crowd from time to time as well.

"I wonder who you are, that you come to me so often." She whispered. She reread what she typed, and smiled gently.

She clicked on a button, and closed the laptop down. Evelyn stretched her arms above her head, and yawned.

"Hello, Evelyn." She opened her eyes, and smiled.

"Jill, aren't you early this month? It's only been a week since you were last in."

 

* * *

 

"Wow. Your first sculpture." She said in awe. Evelyn smiled.

"I know. Here. Let me get a few sketches so you can see something." Evelyn left while Jill looked at the 'sculpture' carefully. When she returned, Jill had a hand on Eva's breast, slid down, touched her belly, and cupped a cheek afterward.

"She's so perfect." Jill whispered. Evelyn smiled.

"Yes, she is." Although she felt a little bit jealous of Jill's hands on Eva's body, she knew that Jill was unaware of the fact that this was Eva herself. She pulled out her first sketch, the one before Eva entered the gallery.

"See her eyes?" She pointed it out, and Jill stepped out of the alcove. She looked at her eyes, and nodded.

"Haunted." She said softly.

"And this one? It's her most recent sketch, maybe less than a month ago." She pulled it out of the envelope, and showed her. She kept the others private.

"Her eyes, they look so happy, and fresh." Jill said. Evelyn nodded.

"But this..." Evelyn turned to Eva, and smiled. "I preserved her body, and added the sense of betrayal she felt in the beginning. It was what originally attracted me to her." Jill nodded.

"I can see why too." She said, her eyes going back to Eva's, and felt a sense of longing within her.

"Can I buy a few more of her sketches?" She asked, and looked into Evelyn's eyes. She saw a smile there, gentle and soft, and somewhat seductive.

"Of course you can." Evelyn could tell that Jill wanted to ask something, but didn't have the courage to.

Maybe she would eventually find the courage.

 

* * *

 

"Hello?" A nice feminine voice called out. It was the day after Jill's visit. Evelyn lifted her eyes from the sketch.

"Yes? Can I help you?" Evelyn asked. The woman in front of her was tall, slender, had long curly light brown hair, wore wire rimmed glasses, and had a lovely shape. Not only that, she had some nice assets on her.

"My name is Roberta. I've come about the ad online." She said, and looked nervous. "Is there really room and board available if I pose for you?" She asked. Evelyn smiled.

"There is a room available. Why don't you sit down while I get some tea for us to drink?" Evelyn stood up and was surprised that Roberta was her height, as when she matured, she had been considered a tall woman at just over six foot one inch tall.

Evelyn went to the counter, turned on the pot, and looked up at the tea tins. There were two types, regular leaf tea, a blend she liked for normal everyday occasions, and the more expensive blend for special occasions.

"Eva, I think your replacement for companionship has arrived."

 

1