Chapter 14 – Do You Trust Me?
61 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Evelyn was true to her word. Roberta kept her company for the afternoon, and she made a couple of dozen sketches of what she saw, and imagined.

Roberta blushed brightly at some of those. She had combined some postures from the previous day, tops, untied the top, but never uncovered her breasts. She maintained Roberta's dignity, and continued to draw with intense fascination.

Roberta stayed silent while she ate the sandwich, and sipped the tea, but she felt a little awkward. Evelyn continued to draw, and look at her from time to time, until Roberta began to fidget.

"Roberta." Evelyn called out in a soft voice while her eyes were on the paper.

"Mm?" She lifted her eyes.

"You can talk, or not talk. You can sit still, recline, or do whatever you want. Do not feel obligated to hold certain poses, or try to pose. My art is a bit different then you are used to." Evelyn said softly. Roberta sighed a bit.

"So...if I nap for a bit, it won't bother you?" She asked. Evelyn chuckled.

"Roberta, being asleep is the most vulnerable position you can take." Evelyn turned towards her slightly. "If you fall asleep, it is not a bad thing." She smiled gently with a slightly odd look in her eyes.

"What?" Roberta asked in a small voice.

"If you are able to fall asleep out here with me, that tells me one thing." Evelyn sighed happily. "It tells me that you trust me." Roberta blushed, as there as a soft inference in her tone.

"Maybe." She said. She pulled her feet up onto the chair, turned so that she faced her, and put her head down on the back of the chair. She slowly closed her eyes. Evelyn smiled a little, and her eyes took on this intensity that had been lacking the day before.

"I hope so." Evelyn said softly. She looked at the tea cup, but shook her head. It wasn't time to light Roberta's fire, nor was it time to strive for a connection.

Evelyn began to sketch her again, and showed the vulnerability she could see in this simple pose. She gazed that the new sketch, and for the first time since Eva's beauty had been captured, she felt her heart beat with excitement.

Maybe there was already a connection she didn't see.

 

* * *

 

Roberta had five shirts to show off to Evelyn, and had been excited when she bought them. After Mike slapped her, her excitement had waned, and she grew tired.

The dryer buzzer sounded upstairs, and woke Roberta up from her pleasant dream. She yawned delicately.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"You've only been asleep for half an hour." Evelyn said. "The dryer timer just went off." Roberta sat up excitedly. She stood up and ran up the stairs. Evelyn lifted an eyebrow.

"She didn't even notice that she had come out of her shirt." She said in a whisper. "But unless she lets me, I can not draw those lovely breasts so freely. It would violate our trust." Evelyn was serious. Though she had already betrayed Eva, and turned her into a sculpture, while they were together, she took her obligations to Eva quite seriously.

It wasn't until she agreed to be a model for her, and become her first model for her sculptures, that their relationship changed. She didn't regret preserving Eva's beauty, nor having that look of betrayal in her eyes. It was focused on her, and showed the depth of their love for each other.

Yes, Evelyn loved her. She loved her deeply, but she had worked ten long years towards this goal of preserving the beauty of the ones she loved. Eva was someone she loved, and if she didn't preserve her, Evelyn would start to believe that she didn't love her.

Evelyn turned her head as Roberta walked down the stairs. She smiled up at the young woman, and enjoyed the the girl's excitement.

"I don't know what kind of shirt this is, but I loved it!" She said, and spun around. Evelyn smiled gently, and walked over. She straightened Roberta's collar, and smoothed the fabric.

"It's called a bishop style." She said warmly. "It looks really good on you." Roberta blushed a little.

"Did you bring the other shirts down with you?" Roberta shook her head. "Then sit for a minute before you return upstairs. I want to sketch this one out." Evelyn sat down, while Roberta sat down shyly.

The care that Evelyn showed her made her feel quite warm inside, and so did her intensity as she quickly drew the next two sketches.

"Go on. Bring them down this time. You can change in the hall, or the bathroom over there." Evelyn said. Roberta stood up, and with a backwards glance, she went upstairs with a spring in her step.

"That shirt showed off your body nicely. I can't wait to see the next one." She didn't have long to wait. Roberta practically ran back down the stairs. Evelyn stood up and walked forward. Roberta tensed up, but she reached out and frowned.

"Roberta, do not run down the stairs. I would feel terrible if you were harmed." Evelyn said, concern in her eyes. She looked at the shirt, and smiled softly. "Although I can understand why you would want to show this one off." Roberta's eyes began to shine with happiness.

"I thought it was a little dressy." She said, and bit her bottom lip. Evelyn smiled.

"Princess vest over top a collared shirt. Good quality material, and sits on your frame nicely." She looked it over, and nodded. "The buttons should be replaced with something a little bit nicer. They are a little too tacky for someone like you."

"Tacky?" She asked.

"Of course." Evelyn smiled warmly. "There are cheap plastic buttons on the vest, and some already have cracks. Don't worry. I'll teach you how to sew some nice ones on."

"Oh." Roberta said. Evelyn could see she was unsure.

"Roberta, do you see yourself as a plastic girl? Someone with fake nails, and so much makeup you would need a paint scraper to get it off?" Evelyn asked. "Or do you see yourself as I do? Precious metal, like silver, or gold." Roberta sniffed again.

"I-I'll go change into the next one." She said and turned away.

"Treat that shirt and vest well, Roberta." Evelyn said warmly. "When we fix those buttons, I want to sketch you in that shirt and vest." Roberta blushed, and walked into the bathroom.

It took five minutes for her to come out, but Evelyn noticed that her eyes had traces of tears in them. She didn't say anything, as what she said was not wrong.

"Oh my." Evelyn said. "That is what is called a Deep V shirt." Evelyn's eyes were drawn as the V collar was called that for a reason. It revealed a large amount of her breasts, all the way down to just above her belly button.

"Um, is it too revealing?" She asked cautiously. Evelyn closed her eyes for a few seconds.

"For honest home wear? No. However, I would have a fit if my lover went out wearing that shirt with nothing underneath." Evelyn took a deep breath, and let it out slowly, and softly. "A tube top, with a complimenting color." She took another breath, which made Roberta see that Evelyn was not immune to her.

Evelyn had a bit of trouble calming herself, not that she wanted to throw Roberta down on the bed, and have her way with her. She just wanted to have her way with her. That little connection was growing stronger, and faster than she expected.

The next shirt was a simple kimono style, and she looked quite cute in it. Finally, Roberta came out in her last shirt.

"That looks nice." Evelyn said with a relieved smile. "A nice flowing sweater that drapes about your body, with huge sleeves." Roberta grinned and turned to her back, and to her front again. She noticed that Evelyn had come to a dead stop.

"Evelyn? Is something wrong?" Roberta asked, a little concerned, as Evelyn's eyes were granite hard.

"You're wearing nothing underneath." She said. As she spun around, her breasts were easy to see through the lifting folds of the sweater, and the wide open sleeves. To say it was a sweater was a bit of a misnomer.

It would be more accurate to call it a poncho, and Roberta didn't now how to prevent that poncho from showing off her lovely curves. Evelyn soon groaned. She closed her eyes and looked upward.

"Forgive me, Roberta." Evelyn said softly. "I seem to have forgotten that other than these five pieces, you don't really own many clothes to wear." She sighed a bit, but soon had a small grin.

"However, this is a good time to sit, and let me sketch you." She grinned wider, and slowly licked the inside of her lips, well in view of Roberta.

"Do you trust me?"

 

0