Chapter 20 – True Nature
32 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Evelyn looked at the restraints on the counter, and smiled. She took the coils of rope out of the drawer and straightened them carefully.

"No wear and tear, and no broken strands. Good." She recoiled the ropes, and put them back in the drawer. She picked up the restraints, and examined the leather. "No tearing, or straining. The threads are still intact, and the rivets are not stretched." She put them back in the drawer.

She cleaned the counter meticulously until it shined. The posts had all been checked, her supplies are in place, and even the expansion valves for the manifold have arrived.

"All I had to do was tell her my story and it loosened her heart enough to let me in fully." Evelyn said softly. She opened the two new boxes, picked up her wrench, and took the plug out of the end with a box ended wrench. Once out, she wrapped pipe sealant tape around the valve's connector, and used the wrench to turn it into the manifold. She took the second valve and did the same. After she wrapped new sealant tape around the plug, she screwed it into the new valve, and tightened it.

"Careful not to over tighten." She said. She picked up two nipple covers, closed the valves, and blew into one end. No leakage. She opened the first new valve, heard air move through it, closed it, and did the same with the second.

"It doesn't need to be leak proof. It just needs to hold against the strength of gravity. If it was air, or water, I would test it more thoroughly." She said, and put the covers back on. She put it in the drawer after covering it with a leather sheet. She tapped the counter thoughtfully, and spied the chairs, and the side table.

"But it's not quite time." She smiled gently as she turned. Once again, she imagined Roberta down here as her willing model, and shivered.

"I am in her heart, but she's not fully in mine. I can not do that to her, as it wouldn't be fair. If someone models for me, it must be because I love her, and want to preserve her beauty for myself." Evelyn sighed a bit.

There was no doubt in her mind that she had already grown closer to Roberta, and each day was one she treasured, but there was still something missing.

"What did Eva have for me that Roberta does not?"

 

* * *

 

It was mid afternoon, and while Evelyn's pencils flew over the page, she watched the 'cat' come into the shop. She gazed at Eva quietly, picked up a new sketch of Eva that Evelyn drew from memory, chose one of Roberta from about three months ago, and approached the counter.

"Roberta too?" She asked. The 'cat' nodded.

"When was this done?" The cat said. Evelyn lifted an eyebrow.

"Three months ago. When she was here for two." Evelyn saw her nod, gave her the money, and walk out with her sketches held to her chest like a treasure. "What a strange young woman." Evelyn said softly.

She returned to the chair, she began to sketch again, all the while, Roberta had not moved or twitched. Soon, she murmured softly.

"She came again?" She yawned a little.

"Yes. How did you know?" Evelyn asked.

"Her scent is soft, but she's the only one that I know who has it. It's a natural scent. A calming one." She yawned again.

"You didn't wake up when she came in, just as you didn't when Jill came in the last time." Evelyn said in a low tone. Roberta smiled sleepily.

"I trust you. All your attention is on me." Roberta said quietly, yawned again, and fell asleep. Evelyn stopped.

"You're right." Evelyn said quietly. She just realized something. All of her attention was on Roberta. She didn't have to question her as to whether or not she was jealous, because she knew she wasn't.

Evelyn knew Roberta trusted her. After only five months, Roberta trusted her fully. Evelyn stared at her, and her lips started to smile.

Roberta was in her heart. She was so fully rooted, Evelyn had not even noticed. She was a part of her life to the extent that Eva was as well.

What had been missing was no longer missing. She now knew what she had missed, and couldn't see. The true nature of a person she wanted to preserve, and now she could see it.

Roberta's sleeping form, full of trust and innocence, was what she had come to love about this woman. She was in the pose she wanted Roberta to stay in forever.

What was there left to do? One more night of love, giving Roberta that look of complete joy and happiness that she wanted to preserve forever.

She could picture Roberta with a small smile on her lips, sleeping on her chair, curled up like she was now.

Evelyn felt the thrill of her decision run through her like a runaway train. She was so horny now, Roberta would be so thoroughly exhausted before she let her sleep tonight.

After all, tomorrow she would preserve Roberta's beauty forever. After she let her make the choice to model for her.

 

* * *

 

Roberta's mouth was open a small amount as moans came out. Evelyn smothered her moans with her kiss, and jealously hoarded them.

Evelyn delved her tongue into her mouth, and thrust firmly within her. She kept her pace smooth, and just a tad forceful. It was still gentle so Roberta knew she cared for her pleasure, which made her girl climax hard.

"You're quite intense tonight." Roberta said as Evelyn slid down her body, and started lick her buttonhole. Roberta moaned as she loved how Evelyn made love to her. Soon, she was buried inside her, and giving it to her with all she had. She did with intensity, but not mercilessly. This was her night with Roberta, her lover, and she wanted that smile on her lips again.

"I realized something, my beloved Roberta." Evelyn said softly, and looked lovingly into her eyes. Roberta looked into Evelyn's eyes, and saw something there.

"Evie?" She asked quietly.

"I am deeply in love with you. You are the love of my life." Evelyn said, which widened Roberta's eyes.

"Love?" She sniffed a little. "You've never said that to me before. You've said it about Eva, and Tandy, but not me." She said in a small voice.

"Because I did not see it." Evelyn said softly. "I was, but I did not see it." She leaned down and kissed her with lingering sweetness, and desire.

"You figured it out?" Roberta asked quietly.

"Yes, I did." Evelyn smiled. "And now I have to ask you the question I asked Tandy, Rachel, and Eva. Model for me, my love. Let me capture your beauty alongside Eva's, so I will never lose this time of our lives."

"Are you afraid I will leave?" Roberta asked. Evelyn smiled gently down into her eyes.

"I hope you won't, my love." Evelyn smiled sadly. "But they always leave eventually. Even if you are the first to stay with me until we grow old, I still want you to pose for me, and settle my heart down." Roberta bit her bottom lip.

"Yeah, I will model for you." Roberta said softly. She blushed brightly, but was soon kissed into helplessness, and thrust within until she was a quivering mess.

Everything was ready downstairs. She could take her time loving Roberta until she passed out from exhaustion.

Evelyn was so worked up and horny, after each time Roberta climaxed, she would climb up and mount her face.  She was quite eager for Roberta's oral skills. Roberta went to sleep with a soft satisfied smile on her lips as each time she climaxed, Evelyn would whisper two words each time.

"Only you. Only you." Evelyn said softly. Roberta knew what she meant.

Only Roberta had ever discovered this about her, and she used it each and every night. No one else had ever crawled this deep into her heart either. Not Tandy, not Rachel, and not Eva.

Only Roberta.

 

1