Chapter 21 – Forever
39 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

After a light breakfast, Evelyn furiously sketched Roberta as she sat upon the chair, curled up in her normal every day pose. Roberta would smile shyly from time to time, even when the 'cat' came in to purchase two sketches, one of Eva and one of Roberta from a month ago.

"She treasures them." Roberta said softly, with a grin on her lips. Evelyn lifted an eyebrow, and nodded while she drew her lover.

"Yes, she does appear to treasure the sketches, not only of Eva, but also of you." Evelyn said and made a few more lines. Roberta laughed softly.

"Just a little jealous, are you, love? Even after all the love we've shared?" She asked softly. Evelyn smirked.

"Just because we've loved each other thoroughly, and we love each other deeply, doesn't mean there isn't room for a little jealousy." Evelyn said. "The first day I displayed Eva's sculpture, Jill visited and admired her." Evelyn grit her teeth. "Her hands were on her belly, her breast, and her butt." Roberta smiled.

"Taking liberties with your sculpture is a little forward." Roberta admitted. "Even I do not dare to kiss Eva's lips. She was not my lover. She was yours." Evelyn looked at her, thought for a moment, and nodded.

"Thoughtful. Thank you." Evelyn said in a soft tone.

"I love my Evie." Roberta stretched a bit. "Mm, I always get tired this time of day. I was loved so much last night, and every night, it's a wonder how I get any sleep at all." Evelyn smiled gently.

"Do not worry, love." She handed her a cup of tea. "Drink this last cup, and sleep a while." Roberta smiled gently and took the cup offered. She took a soft sip.

"The good tea again?" Roberta asked.

"It's a special occasion, love.  I'm feeling it today." Evelyn said softly. "When you wake up, you will model for me, right?" Evelyn's pencil flew over the paper, while Roberta kept her sleepy eyes open, and sipped the tea until it was done.

She put the cup down on the side table, snuggled up into the chair, and closed her eyes. Evelyn's eyes sharpened, and she took out a fresh sheet.

"My love. Love of my life. Pose for me."

 

* * *

 

Evelyn gently lifted Roberta in her arms, smiled softly at her young lover, and walked towards the stairs. She had already closed the shop, and turned out the lights.

Evelyn put her over her shoulder, as a princess carry was almost impossible with anyone when they were asleep. If the person helped by holding on, it wasn't difficult. If they were fully asleep, and unable to assist, they would be dead weight that moved like a five to six foot long bag of water.

The movies always lied, and Evelyn had figured that out when she was young, and still quite strong for her age. Tandy had passed out due to her illness. She tried to princess carry her, but the result was strained muscles, and discomfort when she dropped her lover.

Once downstairs, she gently put Roberta on the chair, put the restraints on her wrists, and carefully lifted her into position with the crank.

Evelyn put her clothes to the side, and sighed softly.

"My love, you have a beautiful body. When you filled out from a good diet, your breasts became much larger, and your bottom flared nicely." She fondled those curves only a little. "I must preserve your beauty, and keep you by my side for as long as I live." Her eyes hardened. She had already faltered twice. Not that far away, there was a ten gallon blob of fresh silicon that was already cured.

She had tried to bring Roberta down the stairs two days ago, but lost all strength in her hands, and her heart. She cried for two hours, silent and just let the tears roll down her cheeks. When Roberta woke up, she was upstairs on the chair in the bedroom, and Evelyn sat nearby, quietly sketching her with reddened eyes.

The same thing happened yesterday, the limit for the silicon to be used before it would cure. She drugged her, and tried to carry her downstairs. At the door to the downstairs, she stopped, turned around, and carried her back upstairs.

Her resolve hardened this time. Evelyn took out the tubes from the cabinet, and set them on the counter.

"Time to model for me, my love.  I can't take the chance that you'll leave me like the rest."

 

* * *

 

Evelyn uncoiled the tubing, took the first piece in her hand, and looked at Roberta hanging by her wrists. For only the briefest of moments, Evelyn faltered again.

Roberta was here right now, not in her imagination. If she did this, she would no longer sleep in her bed, and no longer be able to make love to her. However, Evelyn quickly remembered Tandy and Rachel. The feelings she had inside startled her.

She wanted Roberta to stay forever, but the lessons she had learned were too strong to overcome. She walked to Roberta's back, knelt down, and parted her lovely cheeks. She softly licked her buttonhole, and murmured softly. With a second lick, Evelyn sighed a little, and pushed the tubing within her.

After she attached it to the manifold, Evelyn knelt down, parted her vaginal lips with her tongue, inserted the catheter, and dumped her bladder contents into the bucket. Right after, she gently licked her warm thick lips, and slid the tube deep until it pushed against Roberta's cervix.

A short push later, it was nestled in her womb.

Evelyn took a deep breath, kissed her on the lips, and pushed the breathing tube down her throat. After both the breathing tube and stomach tube were settled, Evelyn poured the second cup of tea down the stomach tube, to keep Roberta asleep.

Evelyn looked into Roberta's sleeping face, to the manifold, and back to Roberta's lovely body. Her thoughts slipped out of her mouth, as she could barely control her emotions. She was so deeply in love with Roberta, her stability was questionable.

"She can't leave me. Not like Tandy or Rachel. Either she becomes like Eva, or she'll leave eventually." She said in a small voice, and curled up a bit as she considered the possibilities, and consequences. Her eyes sharpened, she stood up straight, and her hands firmed up.

Her arm went about Roberta's hip, and she pulled her close.

"You trust me." Evelyn said softly. Her fingers opened the air valve behind her. "But I can not trust the future." She removed her hand, turned behind her and opened the valve on the manifold.

"What has been started, can not be stopped." She whispered, and watched the line approach Roberta's bottom. She reached out to the manifold, and when it almost reached her body, she forced her hand to leave the manifold, and close the air valve near her bottom.

"It can not be stopped." She whispered in a smooth voice, and ignored the tears that rolled down her cheeks. She treasured the time they had together, but was insanely jealous of the time they may not.

Evelyn reached around Roberta's hip, put her fingers on Roberta's soft belly, and gently massaged her middle. The tears stopped, and she murmured softly. The fluid spread inside, as did the cool sensation beneath her fingers.

She followed it up, around, down, and back and forth as her intestines slowly filled. Her sadness subsided, and her arousal grew intense again. She opened the air valve at her mouth, opened the valve, and waited.

Once at her mouth, she closed the air valve, and reached down again. Once her belly bloated, Evelyn's fingers lightly pushed on her belly until it flattened.

Fingers moved up and down. Her fingers sensed the intestines hardening. Evelyn reached up and turned off both valves.

She turned on the butt one again, and pulled the tube out to the end, and only waited a few seconds until her bottom filled to the end.

"There. Preserved and sealed." She whispered. She opened the stomach valve, pulled the tube up slowly, and closed the valve when it reached her throat.

Evelyn filled her womb and bladder carefully. With her middle already filled, she didn't want to overfill the rest.

"Breasts now. Then her blood. Lungs after." She said quietly. Evelyn's heart thumped hard. Roberta was now hers.

Evelyn put the hypodermic needles and their tubing onto the valves, opened the valves to get the fluid to the ends, closed them, and slid the needles into the tips of Roberta's nipples. The sharp point pushed through her flesh, passed the end of her nipple, and deep into her breast. She opened the valve, and let the gel penetrate deep into her long and large breasts.

After about ten seconds, she pulled the needle out slowly, and let the fluid fill Roberta's breasts right out to her nipples. Once the needles were out, she removed them from the manifold, and massaged Roberta's breasts gently to move the gel around. Afterward, she felt the cool sensation over her entire breast surface.

Evelyn inserted the two short butterfly needles in her neck, hooked up the tubing, one to the manifold and one trailed into the bucket.

"Now, you belong to me completely." Evelyn said in a soft voice. She opened the valve to her airway, attached it to her manifold, and opened the valve.

As she watched it approach Roberta's mouth, only a few tears rolled down her cheeks before she grew insanely aroused again.

After Roberta twitched, and she gently prodded her chest to force out the remaining air, Evelyn closed her eyes. Roberta was no longer her lover.

Roberta was now her sculpture. Forever.

 

1