Chapter 162 Experimental TE Rounds
38 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

TATATATATATATA!!!

Hiding behind the sand as a barrage of bullets flew and hit the sand around me I quickly grabbed a small canister made from metal from my inventory...

Buzz!*Buzz!*

The canister started getting coiled with electricity and started heating up...

And as it started to combust and glows brightly I threw the glowing canister toward the many mercenaries in front of me that was firing and quickly lowered my head...

And after some seconds...

BOOOMMM!!!!

A large explosion happened and multiple enemy mercenaries were flung or just died from the explosion...

As that was happening I quickly got up from my cover and raised my left free hand...

I then quickly swipe my left hand to the right while saying...

BUZZ!*BUZZ!*

"[Shock Wave]!" (Liana)

As I said that a wave of electric current flew in an ark towards the many mercenaries in front of me...

As the electric current touched the mercenary they got coiled up by it and started screaming before falling and stopping moving...

Don't worry they're not dead...

Just got shocked by around 50,000 Volts of electricity or more?...

Just as strong as a regular Taser, they won't die from it...

As all the mercenaries fall I quickly aimed my railgun towards the super tank again...

But...

Looking at the giant twin barrels that were looking up there's no way I can hit it if it was still looking up...

"Did they take precautions?... Smart, now what?" (Liana)

The enemy commander is really smart...

But still...

I looked around the place...

"Sad that the troops he sent aren't powerful enough... Or maybe it's because we just stronger? Nah..." (Liana)

As I said that I saw multiple giant ice shards flying from above and impacting more enemy vehicles that were still in operation...

I looked up and saw Cyan with a tired face flying towards me...

Well...

No figure there...

With her ways of fighting maintaining flight while also fighting and evading will use almost all of her mana...

She landed right in front of me and I could see her breathing heavily...

"Ha...ha...ha...ha...ha..." (Cyan)

"Okay, you should take a rest now Cyan you did well" (Liana)

"Ha...ha...ha... B-but... There's still a lot... More?..." (Cyan)

I scratch the back of my head as I hear that...

Indeed, there are still a lot of them but...

As Cyan was already very tired I couldn't exactly let her continue...

"Don't worry about us! We can take care of them, you should head back to Will and rest first! You already did a great job over here, leave the rest to us Cyan!" (Liana)

Cyan was reluctant but...

She nodded with a sad face and slowly lifted off and headed back to base...

"Sigh*... Okay! Now on to-" (Liana)

WUUSShhhh!.....

WUUSShhhh!.....

WUUSShhhh!.....

I heard something from the back of the super tank...

As I looked there I saw multiple missiles flying in the sky toward the plane that Eli was driving...

"Um... Eli?" (Liana)

[Pss* I'm doing my best!] (Elizabeth)

Eli shoots out flares but the missiles seem to still fly toward the plane not minding the flares that are all around them...

"Um... ELI!!!" (Liana)

[I'M TRYING MY BEST!!!] (Elizabeth)

Eli started turning the plane left and right but the missile still trailing behind her...

I then saw Eli start controlling the top turret of the plane and start shooting the missiles that were trailing from behind...

BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!

She managed to shoot down all the incoming missiles but...

WUUSShhhh!.....

WUUSShhhh!.....

WUUSShhhh!.....

More missiles were fired from the super tank...

[GOD DAMMIT!!!] (Elizabeth)

As Eli was panicking above while evading the missiles...

I was reloading my railgun and thinking about how to stop this annoying super tank...

A flash of light suddenly came from behind me...

And flew towards the super tank in the distance...

"What?" (Liana)

As the light flew towards the super tank, it hit the left side of the main turret of the super tank...

As it hit it made a large bright explosion and spewed molten lava all around that place...

And as I looked at the molten lava it became brighter and brighter and smoke started coming out from there...

"What was that?" (Liana)

[Pss* That Was Our Experimental Shell!] (Clap)

"Experimental shell?" (Liana)

Suddenly Clap answered my question from the communicator I have...

[Yes! It's Our Ver First Experimental TE SHELL!!! The Full Name Is Called The Super Powerful Armor Melting! THERMITE EXPLOSIVE SHELL!!!] (Clap)

"Thermite Explosive Shell?" (Liana)

That's a word that was quite rare to hear...

Thermite...

A highly powerful compound from a chemical reaction that produces super powerful heat that can melt even steel...

Depending on what type of compound you use the heat differentiates from low heat to super powerful heat that produces almost 2500 Celcius of heat...

But...

As I looked at the damage it does...

From what I can see...

It might be even greater than 2500 C°...

Because it melted the super tank armor like butter...

[Pss* With That Done It's Your Time To Shine!] (Clap)

I agree with Clap...

Now that there's an opening there's no way I let it go!...

I quickly aimed at the super tank...

Thanks to the Thermite shell the armor of the main turret now had a hole in it...

"Now I just need to adjust my angle-" (Liana)

WUSSSHHH!!!!

Suddenly I heard something from above I looked up and saw a missile flying towards me...

Why is one coming towards me?...

"... Well, Sh*t" (Liana)

BOOOOOMMMM!!!!!

.

.

.

.

[Red POV]

"IMPACT!" (Operator ?)

"Status on the target?" (Red)

Looking at the screen displaying the place where the missile impacted I called the operator...

"Unknown sir! Still a lot of sand on the screen" (Operator ?)

"What about our main gun?" (Red)

"Still burning sir! We tried extinguishing it but it's not working!" (Operator ?)

"THEN YOU BETTER HURRY UP!!!" (Red)

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

"Sir! INCOMING MISSILES!" (Operator ?)

"ANTI AIR!" (Red)

"ANTI AIR FIRING!!!" (Operator ?)

I can hear explosions coming from outside and...

BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!

Suddenly the whole place started to shake!...

"Status report?" (Red)

"Multiple missiles hit our rear sir! But only minor damage sir!" (Operator ?)

"Tch!" (Red)

How long does it take for them to get here?...

It's been more than multiple hours!...

Dawn is coming as we speak and they are nowhere to be seen!!!...

"I should have never trusted that DAM NOBLE!!!" (Red)

"Sir, our last air support got shot down!" (Operator ?)

"F*CK!!!" (Red)

SLAMMM!!!

I got so angry and broke the goddam chair I was sitting on...

I quickly got up from the seat and looked at the screen...

Everyone here is panicking...

The enemy planes are still up in the air and the enemy on the ground is destroying the ground troops...

Even their main cannon is still up!...

"What's the status on both our main cannon?" (Red)

"One is badly damaged from the fire but the other one is still operational!" (Operator ?)

"Good! Aimed the cannon at the enemy main cannon on top of their base and don't you dare miss!!!" (Red)

"Yes, sir!" (Operator ?)

I then looked at the screen again...

That one enemy plane is still up in the sky...

"Is our laser cannon still operational?" (Red)

"Yes, sir! It has some damage but it's still can be used!" (Operator ?)

"Good the-" (Red)

BOOOOM!!!!PLLAAANNNGGGG!!!

Suddenly the room started to shake again!...

"Sir, a flash of light flew and hit our turret! It hit the armor and bounced off!" (Operator ?)

"Tch! She is still alive!?" (Red)

Even if a missile directly hits her she is still alive?...

"Send all the remaining ground force to buy us some time! And you! Give me control of the laser cannon!" (Red)

"Roger!" (Operator ?)

He then gave me a gun...

The gun is a direct controller of the laser cannon that we have...

Only someone here had access to use it...

"Now..." (Red)

A screen then pops up all around me...

Showing the whole view of the laser cannon...

Gripping the controller in my hands I quickly aimed it at the screen...

Specifically towards the fast-moving plane displayed on the screen...

"Let's see how good you can dodge this you annoying fly!..." (Red)

.

.

.

.

0